SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Zekidk wrote: »
    Waltz is there. 2nd picture. And it is now confirmed that
    it is the funeral of Marco Sciarra, hence Belluci is playing the widow.

We don't see much of Waltz. He is but a shadow or a... spectre.

And love the expression of grief in Bellucci's face. Shame on me for thinking at first she is too old to play a Bond girl.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    There are two Aston Martin's men that are cleaning up cars' wheels
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 220
    Here are the photos from today's shooting. Thanks @skullkrusher

http://imgur.com/a/5bf39

Thanks all!

Here's another pic from the funeral scene:

[img][/img]690062belluccicraigfuneral.jpg
  • Thanks for posting the pics from todays filming in Rome. I have a feeling these scenes are going to be quite visually interesting.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited February 2015 Posts: 512
    Wow great photo's! Very classy. Craig looks really good, better than he did in Skyfall. Just look a this photo:
    Lio007 wrote: »
    Thanks all!

Here's another pic from the funeral scene:

[img][/img]690062belluccicraigfuneral.jpg

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    This film is going to end up being a top 5 and stron contender for top 3 Bond movie for sure. I cant wait for the trailer!
  • Craig and Bellucci look terrific. I really hope this is the "Bond, James Bond" scene of the film.

My only complaint is the location. I know it was a late addition but I just feel that the original Verano cemetery was so visually interesting and the museum is a little banal in comparison.

We don't know how late an addition the museum was but I really feel the art directors could have done a better job in dressing the set to make it look more like Verano.

DSC_0805.jpg
    Verano_Cemetery_Rome_3_by_Creepy_Eyes.jpg
    italian-cemetery-protestant-cemetery-rome-.jpg
  • Hmmm, could Lucia Sciarra be as vengeful as Melina Havelock? Or more a double-personality kind of girl, like Elektra King?
  • RC7RC7
    Hmmm, could Lucia Sciarra be as vengeful as Melina Havelock? Or more a double-personality kind of girl, like Elektra King?

If that is indeed Waltz in the photos (it's hard to tell)
    Perhaps either Marco, Lucia, or both are SPECTRE agents?
    It's like 1 hour that Craig is filming the same 10 step walk inside the columnade
  • RC7RC7
    It's like 1 hour that Craig is filming the same 10 step walk inside the columnade

That's film making. It's a marathon.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    He's not limping is he?
    Both Mendes and Craig are perfectionists.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited February 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Constantly updating this album with more photos: http://imgur.com/a/5bf39

b485SuL.jpg
    It's like 1 hour
    jake24 wrote: »
    He's not limping is he?
    No, he seems to be ok
    Hmmm, could Lucia Sciarra be as vengeful as Melina Havelock? Or more a double-personality kind of girl, like Elektra King?

I think she will end up a merry widow.;-) more seriously, I have an hypothesis: like Solange she does not know of her husband's business and discover it later on.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 220
    Two other pics:

[img][/img]710560belluccifuneral.jpg

[img][/img]299599craigfuneral.jpg

The second one was already updated in the folder posted by marketto007 :)
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited February 2015 Posts: 23,883
    b485SuL.jpg[/quote]

Bond looks like he's checking her out from behind in this shot.

If so, this is the Bond I enjoy. Getting his priorities right, even at a funeral.
  • RC7RC7
    Ludovico wrote: »

I think she will end up a merry widow.;-) more seriously, I have an hypothesis: like Solange she does not know of her husband's business and discover it later on.

Yeah, I agree.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    This is looking seriously classy affair, any other spy film this year isn't going to compare!

Nobody Does it Better!

SPECTRE looks un-missable, still my most awaited film of the year!
    Hopefully we'll see a clapperboard...
    Hopefully we'll see a clapperboard...
    Leaning against a gravestone, hopefully.

• edited February 2015 Posts: 591
    Well, let's hope this widow doesn't turn out to be a man ;)

img_0022.jpg
    img_0027.jpg
    img_0025.jpg
    img_0026.jpg
    img_0028.jpg
    img_0030.jpg
    img_0029.jpg
  • bondjames wrote: »
    b485SuL.jpg

Bond looks like he's checking her out from behind in this shot.

If so, this is the Bond I enjoy. Getting his priorities right, even at a funeral. [/quote]

LOL, :D
  • RC7RC7
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,512
    Ok, hypothesis time.
    We know roughly where Austria comes into play, thanks to that single clapper board. I don't buy that the scenes between the titles and Austria are purely London based, although we know that some of them are. My guess is that Rome slots in here as well. We still have Morocco, but instinct says that comes later. Also, a funeral scene seems to sit tonally, particularly in a Bond, post titles, during the calm before the storm so to speak. I can't imagine this scene cropping up past the midway point, but I might be way off the mark. Anyhow, following that hypothesis, Marco Sciarra obviously dies before this, as we know he's been cast and will feature. My guess is that he gets bumped off in the PTS.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    These photos look so amazing!
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,169
    RC7 wrote: »
    Ok, hypothesis time.
    We know roughly where Austria comes into play, thanks to that single clapper board. I don't buy that the scenes between the titles and Austria are purely London based, although we know that some of them are.
    B9mhKjyIAAAzvkM.jpg
    2015_01_05.jpg
  • RC7RC7
    Ok, hypothesis time.
    We know roughly where Austria comes into play, thanks to that single clapper board. I don't buy that the scenes between the titles and Austria are purely London based, although we know that some of them are.
    B9mhKjyIAAAzvkM.jpg
    2015_01_05.jpg

;)
    Some photos I made
    DSC03760.JPG
    DSC03750.JPG
    DSC03779.JPG
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited February 2015 Posts: 4,554

That's film making. It's a marathon.

Good thing David Fincher isn't directing it. He'd be doing that walk for three hours.

The only problem I have with what I'm seeing is that the crypt is offset from the others. It doesn't look right. Is anyone else seeing this? Am I seeing it wrong?