SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Not a fan of double breasted with a pocket handkerchief like this. But he kind of pulls it off. Hair looks good. He looks, yeah, Cool.

I think he pull the handkerchief off and it seems appropriate in the Italian setting.
    bondjames wrote: »
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    Double breasted suit. Very interesting.

Guysssss, I told everyone in the Kingsman-topic! Wouldn't it be great to see Craig appearing in a double-breasted suit? And now, LOOK AT IT. Stunning :D!!

Yes, I recall your mentioning that. Good call.

I loved the outfits in Kingsman, and I must admit Craig looks good in these shots in a double breasted, which is surprising to me becase I always thought height/shoulder ratio impacted how good one looks in these. The tailoring is key of course.

I'm also surprised by how great the suit looks on him, outstanding.

Only negative thing are those brown sued shoes with the blue suit :-S
  • So, do you think we'll get more material (like official pics and videos) as they finish in each location?
    Double breasted suits just remind me of Prince Phillip and Mohammed al Fayed
    I like the brown shoes with blue. Is there any indication bond will have this look in the film. I like the ' tailored for Rome ' thinking very much.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I love the look, especially the red material draped over his arm.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 591
    Apparantly, Daniel is wearing the new Omega watch in these photos. I'm not sure how true that is though.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited February 2015 Posts: 23,883
    This look is very similar to what Roger Moore used to wear in some of his films. Only when Moore wore a blue double breasted like this he normally went without a tie, unlike Craig, and with beige slacks. So it was a kind of smart casual.

Actually, come to think of it, double breasted blue with a tie is closer to Lazenby in OHMSS. Mmmm.......

It is a very Italian look though and fitting for the locale.
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    DC doing his signature hand in pocket pose. Glad he is doing well. Got worried about the knee injury.

• So guys and girls. Are we drooling or are we drooling :-P??
    Who would wear a suit without a pocket square? The "I don't like handkerchief" comments are a little odd.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Craig looks bloody great...looks like a smooth, slick operator. This man is Bond. Anyone caught talking about another man as Bond should be taken to the wood shed...j/k od course.

Craig looks bloody fantastic, youthful and relaxed.

• edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    25CD52FA00000578-2958733-Dapper_gent_Daniel_looked_seriously_suave_in_a_pin_stripe_suit_w-m-46_1424275606568.jpg

Four flicks down (SP included), two more Bond outings to go!!! Period =P~!!

I wish Ethan Hunt, Eggsie and Napoleon good luck. And they need it hehe! Because....NO frikkin other guy does it better......at playing a superspy ;-)!! And that guy is Daniel Craig!
    Double 0 Sexy!
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    The suit is appropriate for Italy, I guess. But the photocall was disappointing overall. Looks like nobody had fun, or are the pics where people smile suppressed?
    the photo shoot looks amazing
    Eggsie is a punk compared to Bond. Suits don't maketh the man. Manners do ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Here's a few photos from the Photocall.

http://imgur.com/a/WMWwr#0
    zebrafish wrote: »
    The suit is appropriate for Italy, I guess.

I'd tend to agree. Soft shoulder and very drapey. Almost too big this time. Definitely slightly too long in the sleeve.
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    edited February 2015 Posts: 805
    doghouse wrote: »
    Who would wear a suit without a pocket square? The "I don't like handkerchief" comments are a little odd.

Not odd for me. I like pocket squares with a suit but not too keen on that one. The frayed look is quite Italian though so fitting for the location.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 260
    Not odd for me. I like pocket squares with a suit but not too keen on that one. The frayed look is quite Italian though so fitting for the location.

Sure, I could see that. I was more meaning no pocket square at all.

Judging by the close up, I have an almost identical one, navy houndstooth.

WOW, finally a fitting suit ;) The leg seems fine as is the man. Certainly looking ready to go and show them...
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Hmmm...to me Daniel Craig only looks like a man in a suit in these pictures. Maybe because I don't like this style. But suit and haircut go very well for Rome.
    Ok people. That Omega has a sport bezel. That is not the AT. As I suspected, we have another new watch for SP, likely a Planet Ocean variant or a variant of the new Master Coaxial Seamaster 300m. I believe it's the latter, based on the lugs.

I mean I prefer a true square. Straight. Rather than a slightly effeminate foppish look like this.

I mean I prefer a true square. Straight. Rather than a slightly effeminate foppish look like this.

To me this is for the more casual turn, as is the case here. The straight is for more business purposes, as I think he had in SF.
    Bond will be wearing 2 omegas.

The AT GAUS and the new omega seamaster 300 master coaxial.

Gotcha. Sorry for the confusion.

I disagree though, relaxed fit suit I think the more nonchalant look is the way to go. Personally I'm usually a straight TV fold white linen myself, but if it's a more casual look or I'm feeling a little more into it I'll throw a patterned one in sort of carelessly.
    Here's a few photos from the Photocall.
    http://imgur.com/a/WMWwr#0

Thanks a lot!

Two other pics from AFP

[img][/img]757094belluccicraigroma.jpg

396732bellucciroma.jpg

• RC7RC7
    Is this not the same personal suit Craig was seen wearing on his visit to the Chiltern Firehouse?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2774720/Daniel-Craig-looks-debonair-oak-frame-specs-joins-Joan-Collins-Chiltern-Firehouse.html

Appears so.