SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Never a good thing to hear about accidents on film sets. Hoping Terry Madden makes a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing the photocall in Rome. Hoping all the cast involved in the Rome shoot and the DB10 make an appearance.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Sandy wrote: »
    Really looking forward to the photocall but does anyone have any idea when will it take place?

The Photocall was supposed to happen today, according to the people who told me about it (a couple of weeks ago). I'm not sure, but I believe they probably delayed the Photocall for some reason. Let's wait and see...
    If not today, it's tomorrow, I believe. After all, they *did* arrive in town, didn't they?
  • It'll be a shame if it doesn't happen today considering we've all been hyped up for it but what can we do :)
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 117
    Just had a missed call from Mike....got all excited....wrong Mike! My stunt knees wil not be needed after all! I can possibly send photos of them as a back up though just in case.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    From Italian Bond Club Le Cercle we know that today Craig and Bellucci are going to be on Terrazza Caffarelli, at Campidoglio.
    We don't know if this is for filming or for a photocall.
    This is the Terrazza:
    terrazza-caffarelli-173573.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    One of my favourite movies is Angels & Demons - great Rome sequences in that one. I'm sure SP will be at least on par in terms of its filming of Rome. Can't wait.
  • Maybe the photocall will be much later due to them filming during the day?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited February 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Good news, the Photocall is CONFIRMED for today. It will take place this afternoon in Rome.

:D
  • Good news, the Photocall is CONFIRMED for today. It will take place this afternoon in Rome.

Yay! Well, seeing as it's 4:06pm in Rome, we should get the photocall within an hour or so.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Good news, the Photocall is CONFIRMED for today. It will take place this afternoon in Rome.

Great!!!
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 270
    Pretty excited! Anyone know how soon after the last Photocall we got photos?
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.

Great!!!

Great news indeed!
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    Pretty excited! Anyone know how soon after the last Photocall we got photos?

Very soon.
    1ne4Mom.jpg

yd4gOhz.jpg
    Craig looking good. Very Bondian.

Monica - well, what can I say :P
  • Double breasted suit. Very interesting.
    Craig is looking outstanding =D>
    KhIBSXx.jpg
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    B-IyO58IcAA75Ld.jpg
    Is that a double-breasted suit I see?
  • Found this video of them arriving:
  • Sandy wrote: »
    Yes! It also looks like he is wearing the Crockett and Jones Tetbury's in brown suede. Interesting to pair with the navy suit.
    Great find @MadeleineSwann! Mmm, I think that Range Rover has a German licence plate (MLK stands for Main-Taunus-Kreis, in Hessen).
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Yes! It also looks like he is wearing the Crockett and Jones Tetbury's in brown suede. Interesting to pair with the navy suit.
    Where did you see the shoes?
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Double breasted suit. Very interesting.

Guysssss, I told everyone in the Kingsman-topic! Wouldn't it be great to see Craig appearing in a double-breasted suit? And now, LOOK AT IT. Stunning :D!!
    From the little we can see from these images, Craig is wearing a very Italy-appropriate outfit /:-)
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns

Guysssss, I told everyone in the Kingsman-topic! Wouldn't it be great to see Craig appearing in a double-breasted suit? And now, LOOK AT IT. Stunning :D!!
    I agree, it's a helluva of a style. Moore wore that kind in few of his films. Craig might borrow that style for the next film, as well as Kingsman's being hit is making the trend go higher?
    Not a fan of double breasted with a pocket handkerchief like this. But he kind of pulls it off. Hair looks good. He looks, yeah, Cool.

Yes, I recall your mentioning that. Good call.

I loved the outfits in Kingsman, and I must admit Craig looks good in these shots in a double breasted, which is surprising to me becase I always thought height/shoulder ratio impacted how good one looks in these. The tailoring is key of course.