SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

roko wrote: »
    I hope the title "Shatterhand" will never be considered. 100 million native speakers of German would never be able to take that film seriously.

hahaha.

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    The 3 month shoot is finally finished in Austria.

Now lets hope that Lee Smith does an excellent job in post production, editing the scenes.

Next stop: Rome, Italy Can't wait!!! :-)
  • All the photos and videos from the location shooting so far have been great and I am looking forward to seeing what they have in store during the upcoming shoots in Italy, Mexico and Morocco. I think SP is looking like it will be the biggest Bond of the Craig era so far! Looking forward to seeing all the $300M+ budget up on the screen in November.
    Can't wait for the next official videoblog.
  • What do you know about tomorrow press conference and photocall?
    By the way, as far as I know, I am 99% sure that Spectre is going to be a Bond classic and Top 5 material for me.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Sölden, today.

B-D2DDMCYAI9hOx.jpg
    edited February 2015 Posts: 1,208
    Sölden, today.

B-D2DDMCYAI9hOx.jpg

Probably the last photo we'll see from the Spectre set in Austria.
  • aaron819 wrote: »
    Sölden, today.

B-D2DDMCYAI9hOx.jpg

Probably the last photo we'll see from the Spectre set in Austria.

Yeah, Austria is done now. Or it should be done :-P! I've seen enough of all that snow hehehe :-P
    Looking forward to getting home from another long day at work to hopefully see a whole host of Italian press shoot photo's?!!!!!!!! :-bd
  • RogueAgent wrote: »
    Looking forward to getting home from another long day at work to hopefully see a whole host of Italian press shoot photo's?!!!!!!!! :-bd

When I see your reactions in here, you make me think of this guy :-P

k-bigpic.jpg

So good to see happy spirits here hehe :-P.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Same here. I've got a very busy day tomorrow, and will be counting the minutes until I get home to see the pictures from the photocall. I can't wait!!! :-) :-) :-)
    RogueAgent wrote: »

When I see your reactions in here, you make me think of this guy :-P

k-bigpic.jpg

So good to see happy spirits here hehe :-P.

No point in being miserable GG! Their are sadly plenty of people out there like that! Me? I am a very happy go lucky kind of a guy! And just for you? :-bd ;) :)) =))
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    found these looking for pictures of inside Blenheim Palace on VF :-bd

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/photos/2011/06/blenheim-palace-slide-show-201106#9

chipsticks wrote: »
    http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/photos/2011/06/blenheim-palace-slide-show-201106#9
    Do we know if they'll be filming inside Blenheim Palace, or whether they'll just use exteriors?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    JCRendle wrote: »
    chipsticks wrote: »
    Do we know if they'll be filming inside Blenheim Palace, or whether they'll just use exteriors?

don't know but just in case
  • Do we know a time for tomorrow yet?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Nope, not yet.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,588
    There has been another injury on set of SPECTRE.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/spectre-james-bond-movie-suffers-774552?utm_source=twitter

The Hollywood Reporter reports that a camera truck veered off the road and crashed into a barn earlier today in Solden, seriously injuring at least one crew member. Terry Madden, who's worked on every previous Bond film since FYEO, was also injured.

I hope all will have a speeding recovery and are able to resume work soon.
    Another cursed production in the works? Hope everyone recovers quickly.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    This news quite upsets me. It says Terry Madden suffered multiple fractures. I hope it isn't that bad as that 1982 incident on the set of "Octopussy". During the filming of the train sequence the tigh of stuntman Martin Grace slashed on a block of concrete, slicing of most of his flesh and causing multiple fractures on his tighbone. He was lucky to be alive.

I really really hope everything is okay. Now I know back-ups are present, to continue filming and minimize delays....but for crew this is always shocking news. I can imagine Barbara Brocolli and Michael Wilson (if Michael is OK, because I heard the rumour he is recuperating from a triple bypass surgery??) are on the way to the Austrian hospital, if it is really serious....

:-(
  • I hope to be waking up tomorrow to new photos from the photocall in Rome! Cheers Gents!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I hope the photo call is still on for tomorrow. I doubt it, but I'm still looking forward to some great pictures in the morning.
  • jake24 wrote: »
    I hope the photo call is still on for tomorrow. I doubt it, but I'm still looking forward to some great pictures in the morning.

Any reason why you think it would not be happening?
  • hthomas20 wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »

I guess the injury? Yea I hope that doesn't cancel it.
  • Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »

I guess the injury? Yea I hope that doesn't cancel it.

I can't imagine they cancel due to the injury. Wasn't the 2nd or 3rd unit in Austria? That would mean the 1st unit would have been headed to Rome. That would mean everything is still on schedule? I could be totally wrong.
    Another report says, one already left hospital and of one broken leg, so...but yes, this reminds of QOS with all the accidents. Doesnt mean the end result will resemble. Hopefully we actually get some interviews putting some things straight.
    Will there still be a photocall because of the injuries of Craig and the injury in Solden yesterday
    Yes, its been confirmed via Marketto. Like this we can see, if he has hopefully recovered
  • Germanlady wrote: »
    Another report says, one already left hospital and of one broken leg, so...but yes, this reminds of QOS with all the accidents. Doesnt mean the end result will resemble. Hopefully we actually get some interviews putting some things straight.

It is confirmed that the man who broke the bones actually is the assistant to 2nd Unit director Alexander Witt: Our beloved Terry Madden. He has worked on the Bond films since FYEO. I hope you're okay Terry!

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    I hope they make a full and speedy recovery!
    @TripAces Thanks! I was hoping that there was some proof or official confirmation, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. It eases my mind a little that people here think it's very likely that he will return. I'm not ready for a new James Bond yet.