SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Bodo Friesecke has been rumoured for a while now, the filmography on his website lists SPECTRE.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    I really don't know who that Alessandro Cremona is.
    He is also hard to find online.
    Where did you take this information from?
  • This is the Alessandro Cremona that I think we are getting for SPECTRE

20110203180222-2011-96767-NDP.jpg
  • Hmmm...He looks creepy.

ritmo_della_vita_anna_safroncik_rossella_izzo_012_jpg_jyak.jpg

But considering the connotations that his character name is Marco Sciarra:
    It's clear he's supposed to be Lucia's husband. I'm not quite convinced that a woman like Monica Bellucci would ever fuck let alone a marry a guy like that.

I much prefer the suggestion of Pierfrancesco Favino for the role

medium_120123-153612_bast230112spe_0030.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,552
    It's clear he's supposed to be Lucia's husband. I'm not quite convinced that a woman like Monica Bellucci would ever fuck let alone a marry a guy like that.
    Um, just because you don't see much in him, doesn't mean that others don't - How do you know what kind of guy
    a woman like Monica Bellucci would ever fuck let alone a marry
    - we don't even know what type of character she's playing. They could have
    Married for love, money, family, convenience, lust, pregnancy etc
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Um, just because you don't see much in him, doesn't mean that others don't - How do you know what kind of guy
    a woman like Monica Bellucci would ever fuck let alone a marry
    - we don't even know what type of character she's playing. They could have
    Married for love, money, family, convenience, lust, pregnancy etc

I agree absolutely with you

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Lads, hiding the f word behind spoiler tags doesn't make it ok to use them on this forum. ;-)
    NicNac wrote: »
    Lads, hiding the f word behind spoiler tags doesn't make it ok to use them on this forum. ;-)
    I apologise, I only used it as quoted, it's not how I would normally say such a thing.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    The story must be set in the fall and winter of 2014/2015. Most likely between October to December/January. Otherwise there's no sense in Bond visiting the snowy Alps of Austria.

Er, no. Bond aren't set at any particular time of year and I'd bet Spectre isn't any different. There's never been any attempt for the climates at different locations to make 'sense' like that.

OHMSS.
  • Production seems to have been unbelievably rough, causing me to become concerned that this may be a disappointing film despite great director/script/cast etc. I mean locations are being canceled left and right, Craig's knee injury, budget concerns, theft of customized cars, script disclosures, etc.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 832
    [q

• Monica Bellucci was interviewed on Italian television last night and even appeared in an Aston Martini and drank a martini

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2955300/Monica-Bellucci-50-looks-incredibly-youthful-floral-fitted-dress.html

463526204-fabio-fazio-and-actress-monica-bellucci-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXzUvvrbaeasHkNAfoj610BiGLRzse2gtZKmKfUN0xQc6VjYlpRD71YUM4zB6Q3UMHufFfWswLEQ0Bu7QY1sMM0%3d
    taglioAlta_001742.jpg
    25B8551F00000578-2955300-image-a-15_1424074035482.jpg
    25B850FC00000578-2955300-image-a-21_1424074176335.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    Production seems to have been unbelievably rough, causing me to become concerned that this may be a disappointing film despite great director/script/cast etc. I mean locations are being canceled left and right, Craig's knee injury, budget concerns, theft of customized cars, script disclosures, etc.

First of all there are NO budget concerns. The actual concern on various media sites is that the budget is too high. By jolly, what are we complaining about then :-).

The SonyLeaks....as the shooting progresses, the spoilers from those shootings are catching up with the actual leaked script, so in the end the SonyLeaks become more worthless day by day.

Thirdly, this is exactly something that happened with so so many Bond films. FRWL saw the unexpected illness of actor Pedro Armendáriz, who died during production. OHMSS had shooting problems due to the intense cold weather during filming of the car stock chase. FYEO had problems because of a bunch of radical, attention-seeking monks and because of lack of snow in Cortina (Sjee, it is happening again with SPECTRE). And in OP stuntman Martin Grace was almost killed, when his entire thigh was torn apart while filming the train sequence.

Trust me, all these variables are very irritating and cause problems. Absolutely, But after 53 years of shooting Bond films together with all these kind of variables, Barbara and Michael have near-perfect back-up plans. And you can already see this happening, as Gregg Wilson (associate producer) was actually managing things in Austria pretty well, due to Michaels absence (Please, do we have news about Michael Wilson??)!!

So this EON Productions: It's one hell of an oiled production machine. Have some trust in it :-).

By the way: Is Gregg Wilson gay?? He's insanely cute :-P!
    strea_l.jpg
    277b.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    It's amazing to think that the producers are moving in to the third generation =D>
    I hope the title "Shatterhand" will never be considered. 100 million native speakers of German would never be able to take that film seriously.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 9,773
    DrGorner wrote: »
    It's amazing to think that the producers are moving in to the third generation =D>

I am just as surprised as everyone else.

I like Gregg and feel confident he will make his father and grandfather proud in the bond universe. As for shatterhand as a title I like it but would prefer a multi word title with no S word in site

The Hildebrand Rarity
    The Property of a Lady
    Midnight Among the Worms

Etc

We will know in a few years time as of right now I am happy with Spectre

Now if we can just get news at E3 in May that Ubisoft has the 007 licence and has been working on stealth based 007 game for the next gen consoles with Craig providing voice work and his likeness and to be a prequel to the events of Spectre (so an original plot with Fiennes as m providing likeness and voice work etc) then I will be happy.

rc7bkKYfCRPLdMNUMHqZpdMndMH.jpg
    sorry ...

concerning Craig being signed for a 5th Bond: I see all those fancasts on Tumblr and those discussions about Idris Elba (I know, that was Sony) and I wonder: how certain can we be that he will return? Could someone clear that up for me?

(I want him to and I find it kind of disrespectful that so many people are talking about who would make good Bond for the next movie, never mentioning that DC is doing an awesome job with i and that he might actually return. He has admitted he does go on the internet - will he want to come back when it looks like people are just waiting for him to be gone?)

Thanx!
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Bodo Friesecke has been rumoured for a while now, the filmography on his website lists SPECTRE.

Our MR' bald guys connection hypothesis seems to be making more and more sense... As my red herring hypothesis.
    Production seems to have been unbelievably rough, causing me to become concerned that this may be a disappointing film despite great director/script/cast etc. I mean locations are being canceled left and right, Craig's knee injury, budget concerns, theft of customized cars, script disclosures, etc.

I don't think it is aprticularly rough. Injuries happen, as for change of locations, it's not like they completely relocated, i.e. it's not "left and right".

Apocalypse Now was a troubled production, The Godfather was a troubled production, The French Connection was a troubled production (Fernando Rey was even cast by mistake), Casablanca was.... need I go on?
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Apocalypse Now was a troubled production, The Godfather was a troubled production, The French Connection was a troubled production (Fernando Rey was even cast by mistake), Casablanca was.... need I go on?
    Exactly, and we all know what train-wrecks those films were lol
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Casablanca... so much for a B-Movie. Lol!
    Most overrated film ever. B movie sounds about right.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Photo from the unit base in Solden today:

B9_BJ9VIAAAmaG3.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 4,619
    Production seems to have been unbelievably rough, causing me to become concerned that this may be a disappointing film despite great director/script/cast etc. I mean locations are being canceled left and right,

I wouldn't worry about the filming itself. The script is an entirely different story... Where on Earth have you heard that Spectre has a great script??
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I've heard it has has a great script from both Barbara Broccoli and Daniel Craig. And are you implying that you've read the script an know that it's not good?

jake24 wrote: »
    I've heard it has has a great script from both Barbara Broccoli and Daniel Craig. And are you implying that you've read the script an know that it's not good?

It is a bad dream. Please tell me it is not true, please.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Most overrated film ever. B movie sounds about right.
    file_202067_0_Roger_Moore_The_Saint.jpg
    "You must be... joking?"
  • Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    Production seems to have been unbelievably rough, causing me to become concerned that this may be a disappointing film despite great director/script/cast etc. I mean locations are being canceled left and right,

I wouldn't worry about the filming itself. The script is an entirely different story... Where on Earth have you heard that Spectre has a great script??

What I read was this (spoilers excluded): The first 2/3rd of the screenplay is pretty damn terrific. The last 1/3rd of the screenplay is slightly more unbelievable and evokes questions that should not be asked in the first place.

Now that was the news from the SonyLeaks and the draft screenplay. In the meanwhile we know some rumours that the ending has been changed consistently, so it has more believability and realism. It leaves the ending more open, so that a 2nd part in a duology, of which SP is the first part, now is back in contention.

That's the information I have now. So I'm fairly positive.
  • aaron819 wrote: »
    Photo from the unit base in Solden today:

B9_BJ9VIAAAmaG3.jpg

Thanks man ;-). Tomorrow the last day and then shooting in Austria is completely finished, done, over, wrapped up ;-)! From December till mid February. On to the next wunderful country: Italia!