SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 It was this or the priesthood.
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    Oh man for a second I thought Benedict Cumberbatch was cast in B24. That would have been awesome news.

No, not in my book. Hwe is so overrated and overexposed.
    The great Benedict Cumberbatch can't be overrated, he can simply be fawned over and bowed down to. He is our master and as such, he deserves the fullest quantities of respect and admiration that we can adhere to him and his talents as a world class actor and remarkable human being of vast intelligence, wit and substance. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less. That is all...
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    Oh man for a second I thought Benedict Cumberbatch was cast in B24. That would have been awesome news.

The great Benedict Cumberbatch can't be overrated, he can simply be fawned over and bowed down to. He is our master and as such, he deserves the fullest quantities of respect and admiration that we can adhere to him and his talents as a world class actor and remarkable human being of vast intelligence, wit and substance. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less. That is all...

You are kidding, right? :)) If not, I can only say, I don't see it. Neither on film nor in interviews. But that's just me, of course. Adore him all you want. ;) I am the last person, who can say anything against adoring a celeb.
    here it is:
    <a href= >youtube bond 24 teaser</a>

Was that it? The music I found annoying I'm afraid.
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

You are kidding, right? :)) If not, I can only say, I don't see it. Neither on film nor in interviews. But that's just me, of course. Adore him all you want. ;) I am the last person, who can say anything against adoring a celeb.

Of course I'm not kidding. What have you seen him in?
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Of course I'm not kidding.

But you bloody well should. You sound like you have joined a cult!

Matt_Helm wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

You have once again mistaken the intended levity and mirthfulness of my post for severe earnestness. Is it really that hard to distinguish for you? Heavens...
  • edited March 2014 Posts: 11,956
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

I agree. Decent actor but overrated (he's good in Sherlock but Martin Freeman outshines him), and I read this interview from him which pissed me off a bit

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9473337/Posh-baiting-may-drive-Benedict-Cumberbatch-to-the-US.html
    Matt_Helm wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

You have once again mistaken the intended levity and mirthfulness of my post for severe earnestness. Is it really that hard to distinguish for you? Heavens...

Sure. GL explicitly asked you if you are serious. You confirmed it and used right the next sentence to ask her,what she has seen from him (just if as only a lack of knowledge of his oeuvre could explain her disbelief). Maybe the use of levity just isn't your thing.
    I think, he is right, Brady. But never mind. No Cumberbitch is worth to get a fit over.

Are THEY serious? Can only be a joke and also M, MP and Tanner rumored???
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2379713/
    Shall we update our site as well LOL..

Ok now someone has to give us a cool looking fan poster with a cool looking logo I am thirsty for bond 24 fan art.
    edited March 2014 Posts: 28,232
    Germanlady wrote:
    Are THEY serious? Can only be a joke and also M, MP and Tanner rumored???http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2379713/
    I'm sure they're just pulling our legs for fun.
    Brady can you do me a favor and make a cool bond 24 poster please this come and dive is really buming me out on Friday a good fan poster from you should make things right again
    Risico007 wrote:
    Brady can you do me a favor and make a cool bond 24 poster please this come and dive is really buming me out on Friday a good fan poster from you should make things right again

If I didn't have so much work to do, I would, but I'll be too busy this weekend leading into next week. Sorry.
    I guess Jwest can update his thread lol
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    IMDB can be updated by anyone. Some idiot at the helm, of course.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Don't trust anybody online... [-X [-X [-X

Not even good old imdb :( :( :(

:D
    @ggl007, well, IMDB should never be trusted. It's user-updated, just like Wikipedia.
    http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/144222/Kylie-Minogue-For-Bond-24-

and now this can we get a real decent rumor for Bloody sakes...
    Risico007 wrote:

Where's the rumor? She wants to be a Bond girl. Who doesn't?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Goonbase Alpha
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:

Not me.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:

Not me.

Yes you do. Liar.

Seriously, though, I meant actresses/famous females. I don't consider that a rumor. If that's the case, we may as well add the rumor of 'Creasy47 is dying to see 'Bond 24.''
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:

Not me.

giphy.gif
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Goonbase Alpha
    Hahaha!
    talos7 wrote:
    doubleoego wrote:
    I'm convinced that they already have their villain but obviously aren't going to spill the beans just yet. It's all about the right time and right moment to reveal things.

I agree. I think the Villain has been decided upon and they probably have someone in mind to play the part. If for some reason they can't get their top pick, the villain's personality, and character can be personalized to the actor cast. This was done for the latest Star Trek. The first pick for Kahn was Benicio del Toro. For one reason or another he was not cast and the part went to Benedict Cumberbatch . The writers then personalized the script to suit his strengths.

Oh boy, the movie would have been so much better with Benicio del Toro! Nothing against Cumberbatch, he is a competent actor, but his Khan was a generic psycho villain instead of the uberman fallen dictator that he should have been.
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

He is a good actor, but he is definitely overexposed these days and not always cast for the right part. Case in point: Khan in Star Trek Into Darkness.
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    here it is:
    <a href= >youtube bond 24 teaser</a>

Was that it? The music I found annoying I'm afraid.
    Yep, thats all of it. I agree, that was quite bad.

• Im Sorry! It must have been a glitch
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Well, it's nice to know that with the way this fake bs went viral, when the official rumblings come out, it's going to be huge. Hype at this stage is already boarding incredibly well for Bond 24.
  • XXXXXX Banned
    Im Sorry! It must have been a glitch
    I like it, hope it's real.
    I honestly hope 'Come And Dive' is meant to be 'Dive In', and its just been horribly stupified by a poor translation.

Its so bad.