DC Comics Cinematic Universe (2013 - present)

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Smoking...
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I'm in love.
    I am glad they didn’t make her hair TOO 80’s

dlrV6nx.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Jesus, she's immaculate. If only I could forget about her politics.
    Oh please.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    jake24 wrote: »
    Oh please.

Those damn Zionists, man. But my, my she's a pretty thing.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Oh please.

She served in her country's military yeah, but I've never read any quote from her on politics. Are you just assuming something?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Wonder Woman can t be a pacifist.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    There are a lot of celebrities out there whose work I enjoy thoroughly who happen to have very opposing political views from mine. But, I look past them and don't make a big deal out of it, unless it's someone who really pisses me off. I mean, we have Tom Cruise being a scientologist, does that stop me from enjoying his film work? Nope. If I follow the attitude of getting offended by every person's politics, I wouldn't watch films.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    There are a lot of celebrities out there whose work I enjoy thoroughly who happen to have very opposing political views from mine. But, I look past them and don't make a big deal out of it, unless it's someone who really pisses me off. I mean, we have Tom Cruise being a scientologist, does that stop me from enjoying his film work? Nope. If I follow the attitude of getting offended by every person's politics, I wouldn't watch films.

This is what I've said for years: if we looked for something to disapprove of in every actor (and not watch their films/TV shows accordingly), there'd be almost nothing left to enjoy.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Great photo of Ms. Gadot there. I'm very much looking forward to the next installment of WW.

Yes, I too don't really concern myself with the politics of Hollywood celebrities either. As long as they don't let that infect & pollute their films, I'm quite fine with it.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I completely agree with @ClarkDevlin. I think we should separate the art from the artist. A colleague of mine detests Polanski and won't watch a film made by him. Good for her. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the hell out of Rosemary's Baby.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    I completely agree with @ClarkDevlin. I think we should separate the art from the artist. A colleague of mine detests Polanski and won't watch a film made by him. Good for her. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the hell out of Rosemary's Baby.

Politically, I really don't like Kevin Sorbo or Scott Baio. I will not watch ANY movies they star in!!
    (see what I did there?)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    chrisisall wrote: »

Politically, I really don't like Kevin Sorbo or Scott Baio. I will not watch ANY movies they star in!!
    (see what I did there?)

Not even Zapped! 1982

(see what I did there?)

Not even Zapped! 1982

I don't care how many mega-blockbusters or critically acclaimed hits they've been in!

(see what I did there?)

Not even Zapped! 1982

I don't care how many mega-blockbusters or critically acclaimed hits they've been in!

Zapped! broke new ground in mediocre effects and story telling, easily Scott Baio greatest cinematic achievement

(see what I did there?)

Not even Zapped! 1982

Zapped! broke new ground in mediocre effects and story telling, easily Scott Baio greatest cinematic achievement

LOL! Soda just came out my nose. Good one!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited June 2018 Posts: 15,423
    I wish I knew what you guys were talking about, but I keep getting notified somebody is mentioning me in their posts. :))
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    I wish I knew what you guys were talking about, but I keep getting notified somebody is mentioning me in their posts. :))
    :))
    edited June 2018 Posts: 8,034
    I feel like I should clarify that my post about Gal was tongue-firmly-in-cheek based off of some of the reactions I got when I shared the photo on Facebook.

I love her as Wonder Woman, big time. @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 would back me up on that if he were still around as much as he used to be. :p
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I feel like I should clarify that my post about Gal were tongue-firmly-in-cheek based off of some of the reactions I got when I shared the photo on Facebook.

I love her as Wonder Woman, big time. @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 would back me up on that if he were still around as much as he used to be. :p
    Haha, glad to know. Gal is wonderful.

I can't wait for WW84 (currently filming in DC), but man will it destroy B25 at the box office.
    VTTNR7Q.jpg
    VTTNR7Q.jpg

There's hope for us all.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    VTTNR7Q.jpg

There's hope for us all.

C'mon, my looks are slightly above average. ;)
    So..... let the rumor mill begin.
    This has been floating around the web, along with video with Gal ‘flying horizontally in a seated position’.
    Are they really attempting the Invisible Jet??

35526984_1687095121405974_501603032862031872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=fc947a4b2f3b07998ecda74f73672339&oe=5BAB11D3
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited June 2018 Posts: 1,257
    She was on the same rig earlier which was used to assist her in running at super speeds.

Set video:
    Oh please.

She served in her country's military yeah, but I've never read any quote from her on politics. Are you just assuming something?

Everybody in Israel serves in the military, so that is not special.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I feel like I should clarify that my post about Gal were tongue-firmly-in-cheek based off of some of the reactions I got when I shared the photo on Facebook.

Haha, glad to know. Gal is wonderful.

I can't wait for WW84 (currently filming in DC), but man will it destroy B25 at the box office.

I'm starting to think that female protege rumour may be true.
    edited June 2018 Posts: 17,691
    Even if it *DID* exist and was somehow able to be reconstructed with finished FX, I'd never bother seeing it. More angst, more death & a total cliffhanger ending (that will never be followed up anyhow) are things I gladly do not miss from the movie as it is now.
    Even if it *DID* exist and was somehow able to be reconstructed with finished FX, I'd never bother seeing it. More angst, more death & a total cliffhanger ending (that will never be followed up anyhow) are things I gladly do not miss from the movie as it is now.

It's unlikely that it would get released now if it exists, WB would be concerned about confusing fans because of points you rightly made. Out of curiosity I would like to see an alternate version though a few years down the line.