Moderators On Call

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Hi there, does anyone know how to multi-quote, that is quote two or more posts within the same comment?

Easy. Start a new post, hit the "Quote" button on the post you wish to quote, comment on it (or not) and proceed by hitting the "Quote" button again on other posts as often as you like; all quoted posts will end up in one comment.

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    SharkBait wrote: »
    Is the word that starts with the letter H, a no-no word? You know the word that rhymes with well? If so, I have to edit one of my posts.

I wouldn't have thought so personally. It's fairly mild compared to the f- and c- words!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Such drama. Is it theatre class?
  • RC7RC7

One would think so.

• QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    Unfortunately

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    As of 4th April I will be away from the forums for a few weeks. In which case I won't answer private messages...obviously.

See you soon.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    See you when you get back, @NicNac. I'll lock up all the matches so the place doesn't go down in a blaze during your absence. You know how much of a pyro @Thunderfinger can be.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Looking forward to your return, @NicNac.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    So long @NicNac!
    I hope the reason you are away for a lovely holiday and nothing bad Nackers..take care matey,speak soon.
    Hello guys, thanks for the kind words. Barry, some work project that needed attention and included working closely with someone else. Made it difficult to give proper time to the forums.

I'm more or less back, even if Mr Bond isn't ;)
    Aaah I see.

I hope it all went well and was successful.
    You haven't missed much unfortunately .

Anyway,welcome back Nackers !!
  • Andi1996RueggAndi1996Ruegg Hello. It's me, Evelyn Tremble.
    edited October 2017 Posts: 2,005
    deleted for privacy
    Thanks Andi, we will be in touch
  • Division_00Division_00 Atlanta, GA, USA
    What does it mean when a mod is undercover in the field
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

It just means that they may or may not be active at the time, so don't be surprised if you contact them and hear nothing back. The mods in the active category are the ones to contact if you have an immediate issue/concern/question.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote: »

It just means that they may or may not be active at the time, so don't be surprised if you contact them and hear nothing back. The mods in the active category are the ones to contact if you have an immediate issue/concern/question.

Either that, or they are hiding under a blanket in a field. Having to do deal with this lot, will do that to you. ;)

Either that, or they are hiding under a blanket in a field. Having to do deal with this lot, will do that to you. ;)

You're not too old to be told off young man...go to your room !!
    barryt007 wrote: »

Now, now, @barryt007, you'll be an elder very soon and you wouldn't want a young whippersnapper shooting their mouth off at you like that, would you? ;)

(Though in this case I think Major is younger than you; the point still stands, however)
    barryt007 wrote: »

Now, now, @barryt007, you'll be an elder very soon and you wouldn't want a young whippersnapper shooting their mouth off at you like that, would you? ;)

(Though in this case I think Major is younger than you; the point still stands, however)

Hahaha you cheeky little git !! ;)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Congratulations to @Birdleson on becoming a moderator. He's a very good choice and I wish him all the best in his new role.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Congratulations on your new appointment!
  • Congratulations on the promotion, @Birdleson. Does it come with dinner at the White House and drinks for three?
  • I do think a celebration is in order. We'll have to coordinate.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    don't bogart the forum, @Birdleson... congrats!
    Like giving a five year old a machine gun or a lunatic the keys to the city. I approve!

Congratulations, @Birdleson, and to the coming chaos this decision will bring upon all of us.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    A big congrats to @Birdleson, who is more than deserving of the rank. And a huge thanks to the other moderators for graciously allowing us to be apart of the team.
    A huge congratulations to the both of you, happy to have you guys on board with us!
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I won't tell you what I had to promise @Creasy47 to get this gig. But goddamn if I didn't spend a bucketload on mouthwash.

Good times were had by all!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Yeah, I still can't walk very well.