0BradyM0Bondfanatic7's Art and Writing Thread

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ^
    I don't mean to be rude @TouchMyButtons, but I set up this thread for my work personally. Here is a thread for all of the community to post in:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2066/bond-fan-posters#Item_29
    oops, my mistake. thanks for the link, and you're not being rude at all ! but thanks.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This will hopefully make more than a few Dalton fans happy:
    thelivingdaylightsblura.jpg
    This will hopefully make more than a few Dalton fans happy:

:D :D :D

Awesome. I love the colours. Great cover for the 2nd best Bond film ever, nice work mate =D>
    I'm glad you like it @thelivingroyale, and I'm sure your No. 1 is LTK?? /:)
    I'm glad you like it @thelivingroyale, and I'm sure your No. 1 is LTK?? /:)

Yup :)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Easily, one of your best.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I wonder how you make those Arts, they're incredible. What do you use to make different colors on the bodies and make them look like "Cartoonized"?
    Easily, one of your best.
    Is TLD a personal favorite @AgentJamesBond007? :D
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    I wonder how you make those Arts, they're incredible. What do you use to make different colors on the bodies and make them look like "Cartoonized"?
    For this particular cover I found a bad resolution photo of Tim, so I took it through GIMP and used the Free Select Tool to outline and fill in the photo with reds, whites, blacks, and a small gray tone. It isn't hard, I assure you.
    Sure. It's in my top 10 but your's do look really good.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    For this particular cover I found a bad resolution photo of Tim, so I took it through GIMP and used the Free Select Tool to outline and fill in the photo with reds, whites, blacks, and a small gray tone. It isn't hard, I assure you.

Cool I've just been using Photoshop CS6 and didn't even use so much of GIMP. But seems to be very easy just as i thought it would be :)
    edited May 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Some more Timmy comin' at ya. :D
    ltkbluray3.jpg
    ^
    Any thoughts?
    ltkbluray3.jpg

Very good. Much better than the cover of the actual DVD I have. I think the blood red colour suits the tone of the film, and I like how the writing is similar to the first TLD cover you did. Very good cover for a very, very, verrryyyyy good film. Nice work.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited May 2012 Posts: 40,492
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, you should make that TWINE Bond pun a poster. I would buy it in a heartbeat, along with all your other blu-ray covers and poster ideas. They're excellent.

EDIT: Would you take requests for non-Bond film art?
    Do you have a link for the pic of Timmy?

For the picture I used? If so, I can PM it. The only issue is that it has a watermark across his chest.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, you should make that TWINE Bond pun a poster. I would buy it in a heartbeat, along with all your other blu-ray covers and poster ideas. They're excellent.

EDIT: Would you take requests for non-Bond film art?
    I'm curious to know what you are thinking. I do some un related Bond stuff, like my Bogart covers and random art, so suggestions would be great. :)
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, maybe some Brosnan film posters? I'd like to see your spin on some of my favorites, like The Matador and The Tailor of Panama. Or perhaps a poster (or something to that effect) of my favorite film: Steven Spielberg's Munich.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, maybe some Brosnan film posters? I'd like to see your spin on some of my favorites, like The Matador and The Tailor of Panama. Or perhaps a poster (or something to that effect) of my favorite film: Steven Spielberg's Munich.

I feel like I need to see the film for me to get an essence of what should be on a poster, so if I watch Munich, which I have been wanting to, sure.
    Thank you very much, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. I would heavily appreciate it.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Nice work with the Dalton covers. A great couple of films, I might add.

Brady, your non-Bond work is something I'm looking forward to.
    edited May 2012 Posts: 2,630

For the picture I used? If so, I can PM it. The only issue is that it has a watermark across his chest.

Go ahead, man... and nice CR Pun!!! :))
    ltkbluray3.jpg

Very good. Much better than the cover of the actual DVD I have. I think the blood red colour suits the tone of the film, and I like how the writing is similar to the first TLD cover you did. Very good cover for a very, very, verrryyyyy good film. Nice work.

The miracle is that the actual photo of Sanchez I used had him with his fingers covering his throat, and I had to recreate a section of it in GIMP. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it looks rather realistic I must say.
    edited May 2012 Posts: 2,635
    The miracle is that the actual photo of Sanchez I used had him with his fingers covering his throat, and I had to recreate a section of it in GIMP. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it looks rather realistic I must say.

I swear you that if you never said that, i'd never distrust about it. Great job on that edition, man.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

I swear you that if you never said that, i'd never distrust about it. Great job on that edition, man.

Thanks! Here's the picture of Sanchez if anyone wants to use it:
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9590/72av.jpg
    Here's the next round. Two CR Blu-rays and a wallpaper for the same. Thumbs up and a gold star to anyone who spots the easter egg! Enjoy! :D
    crbluray4version1.jpg
    crbluray4version2.jpg
    crwallpaper.jpg