Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I've let the length go a few times, but usually keep it down to 3-5mm. I don't only have a moustache though, that would look kinda weird! It connects either side of my mouth down towards a trim beard. The sides of my face, I keep stubble - I haven't used a razor in years.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Since Movember is such a good cause
    grid_cell_14306_1393868134_16.jpg
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I've never had a moustache or beard and hope that I never will. The End.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Good man. If only more people were like you.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Easy to say when you're not one of these guys:

https://climate-gate.org/types-of-bearded-dragons/
    QBranch wrote: »
    Good man. If only more people were like you.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Easy to say when you're not one of these guys:

https://climate-gate.org/types-of-bearded-dragons/

I'm trying to picture a bearded Dragonpol:

maxresdefault.jpg
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    I sent them this when I got home last night! I adjusted the shadows on my phone to make it extra creepy for them!

VowWSSw.jpg

Wouldn’t it be weird if you ever stopped one of us for like speeding or something and we recognized you. Or worse, you planted drugs in our car. ;)
    I sent them this when I got home last night! I adjusted the shadows on my phone to make it extra creepy for them!

VowWSSw.jpg

Wouldn’t it be weird if you ever stopped one of us for like speeding or something and we recognized you. Or worse, you planted drugs in our car. ;)

Careful, he might shoot you.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

VowWSSw.jpg

@JamesBondKenya, I and a few other members here live in the east coat of the US nearer to @Master_Dahark's territory than most and I've actually suggested in the past that we head to his neck of the woods and cause a bunch of trouble together just so he can come to arrest us. What a shock first meeting that'd be! @Creasy47, @Murdock and @chrisisall have basically volunteered to risk their futures behind bars with me just to meet @Master_Dahark, and that's true friendship!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I've always said that if you do it, you should do it good. And as I certainly can't outshine one of my forefathers I won't try:

_nee003191701ill09.gif
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I've always said that if you do it, you should do it good. And as I certainly can't outshine one of my forefathers I won't try:

_nee003191701ill09.gif

You can see the resemblance.
    So at work our group decided to participate in No Shave November. Unfortunately State Police does not allow beards (I wish), so that means MUSTACHES BABY!!!
    I'm off the next couple days so I shaved mine already- never had one before and I felt so weird. I kind of hated it, lol

teg0nzY.jpg

PS we're not as fat as we look- those damn heavy vests under our shirts! :))

Great effort Master! We as a company worked in partnership with the Prostrate Cancer charity here in the UK for 2 years with what we called "Movember". Managed to raise over £2,000,000 which we were all very proud of.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    So at work our group decided to participate in No Shave November. Unfortunately State Police does not allow beards (I wish), so that means MUSTACHES BABY!!!
    I'm off the next couple days so I shaved mine already- never had one before and I felt so weird. I kind of hated it, lol

teg0nzY.jpg

Great effort Master!

You sound a bit like Gollum there.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

teg0nzY.jpg

Great effort Master!

You sound a bit like Gollum there.

Lol! Just praising the precious! LoL!
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus

VowWSSw.jpg

@JamesBondKenya, I and a few other members here live in the east coat of the US nearer to @Master_Dahark's territory than most and I've actually suggested in the past that we head to his neck of the woods and cause a bunch of trouble together just so he can come to arrest us. What a shock first meeting that'd be! @Creasy47, @Murdock and @chrisisall have basically volunteered to risk their futures behind bars with me just to meet @Master_Dahark, and that's true friendship!

I can imagine @Master_Dahark reacting like JW Pepper...

2yqIA.jpg
  • I’m more like:
    ‘Need any backup?’
    ‘Helllllllllllllllll no!’
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Meow, you listen to me, trooper boy!
    We got a swamp full of Black Russians
    drivin' boats to beat the band meow here!
    I just found this picture of @Shark_0f_Largo
    Eating-Head-Funny-Shark-Fish-Hat-Picture.jpg
  • Andi1996RueggAndi1996Ruegg Hello. It's me, Evelyn Tremble.
    edited December 2017 Posts: 2,005
    Some funny pics above.

Well I'm rather boring in comparison ha ha.... photos of me, in the Swiss Alps from a few months ago.

full.jpg
    full.jpg

Great background.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Looking cool there, Andi. All you need is a tan wool blazer and business trousers along with brown suede shoes, then I think the whole picture would be a complete Bond homage, mate. :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Great pictures, @Andi1996Ruegg. I've long been envious of the kinds of landscapes you and Jason are surrounded by.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    edited December 2017 Posts: 6,733
    (F'get about it)
    mattjoes wrote: »
    (F'get about it)

I will try to.
  • Andi1996RueggAndi1996Ruegg Hello. It's me, Evelyn Tremble.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7

Among the many things we learn in the Swiss army is that Switzerland is a stunningly beautiful place. I have seen more of my home country this year than in all my years before combined.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Have you been shooting at Goldfinger from that position per chance?
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Some funny pics above.

Well I'm rather boring in comparison ha ha.... photos of me, in the Swiss Alps from a few months ago.

full.jpg
    full.jpg

Can I borrow those biceps?!!!
    Santa-Shot-Down.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Crimea a river!
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Crimea a river!

Not a caption competition but if it were you would win with that one, bravo!
    Crimea a river!

Not a caption competition but if it were you would win with that one, bravo!

Indeed! Very witty!