Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Getting fat there @Thunderfinger !

I am cutting down on its oat.
    Here is another
    IpntulD.png?fb

No photoshop of dolphins. This is 104 % real.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    'Guess what, his name really was sharky!"
    Swimming with the Duma.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Take him out and sink him.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited November 2017 Posts: 7,980
    Halloween

vTCCp2F.jpg
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Cool!
    PAY-Young-Vladimir-Putin.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Vladimir "Thunderfinger" Rasputin, the early years.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    We tried shooting him, stabbing him, poisoning, drowning and even burning him...yet he always found his way back to trolling our forums. A truly immovable and unstoppable force of nature.
    We tried shooting him, stabbing him, poisoning, drowning and even burning him...yet he always found his way back to trolling our forums. A truly immovable and unstoppable force of nature.
    I heard his finger produces flames of thunder and lightning.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I can't confirm or deny that. Like the original Rasputin, man and myth have blended and nothing is certain about his history or mortality (or even a lack of it!).
    I can't confirm or deny that. Like the original Rasputin, man and myth have blended and nothing is certain about his history or mortality (or even a lack of it!).
    We must be dealing with an overpowered force of fearsome figure, then!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    My car is an extension of ME, so here is me, as close as I'll ever be to an Aston Martin...
    PUqzSgl.jpg
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    You are a thing of beauty @chrisisall, a thing of beauty.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    A happy Thanksgiving to all! PwiFBgk.jpg
    And here's me thinking you're Woopie! ANyway, happy thanksgiving @Property. Question though, is that traditional American headwear?
    I didn't think Ben Whishaw celebrated Thanksgiving.
    And here's me thinking you're Woopie! ANyway, happy thanksgiving @Property. Question though, is that traditional American headwear?

No, it's a funny Facebook Messenger filter!
    I didn't think Ben Whishaw celebrated Thanksgiving.

Haha! More and more people I run into think I look like Ben Whishaw. I see that as a good thing I guess. :)
    I would! I've got more in common with that turkey!
    Without my hat

9vZDAnx.jpg

Celebrating Dia De Los Muertos

B1ESkMN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Happy Thanks Giving to our American cousins! Enjoy your family dinners later!

vladimir-putin-russia.jpg
  • So at work our group decided to participate in No Shave November. Unfortunately State Police does not allow beards (I wish), so that means MUSTACHES BABY!!!
    I'm off the next couple days so I shaved mine already- never had one before and I felt so weird. I kind of hated it, lol

teg0nzY.jpg

PS we're not as fat as we look- those damn heavy vests under our shirts! :))
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Get you some hats and you boys could've been the Super Troopers for Halloween.

"Excuse me, are you saying 'meow'?"
    Very amusing, @Master_Dahark. I mustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later.
  • I sent them this when I got home last night! I adjusted the shadows on my phone to make it extra creepy for them!

VowWSSw.jpg
    Very funny!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Moustaches are okay, just don't let it grow too long or it will get in the way of things. What I mean is it will curl into your mouth, then every time you eat you will pull some of the hair in. That's when it gets annoying. It kinda feels like you're eating your own face. You'll also find that with the interfering hair, you cannot seal your lips properly, and every time you drink you end up dribbling on yourself.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Moustaches are okay, just don't let it grow too long or it will get in the way of things. What I mean is it will curl into your mouth, then every time you eat you will pull some of the hair in. That's when it gets annoying. It kinda feels like you're eating your own face. You'll also find that with the interfering hair, you cannot seal your lips properly, and every time you drink you end up dribbling on yourself.

I sense you speak from experience.

I'm a stubble man myself.