Daniel Craig Olympics Opening

Comments

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    That was among the coolest things i have ever seen. Even though it was short it was still very epic. And when the Bond theme kicked in as he was parachuting gave me goosebumps. I did cheer my throat out!
    Wait, so it's happened? IT BETTER FREAKING AIR ON NBC TONIGHT. I don't get to see the ceremony until 7:30pm my time >:/
    screen.png
    Germanlady wrote:
    screen.png

And now I wait. Wait until it gets uploaded somewhere. I'm confused.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN:

Is it part of the opening ceremony, or what? What's happening.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited July 2012 Posts: 858

There you go ;)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,635
    I really thought that Bond would be going into a firefight inside the stadium, while protecting the Queen, however not having that it was a cool thing! No action? they're reserving for the movie.
    And the parachute could be a remidescence to Roger Moore, and the 007's 50th Anniversary. I thought it was amazing, good initiative of the Queen of accepting to make that short film, and nice of Craig acting on the Buckingham palace. It was very great and was greater than my expectations! I was smiling all the way in since i saw it was Bond.
    I saw him by his back and thought 'OMG, its Dan! The Bond's part will start'.
    Also something i loved a lot, that the kids just before Bond gets in the palace, were Brazilian ones. Amazing of them to choose our kids - Remind i'm brazilian too - to representate in that scene!
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    MartinBond wrote:

There you go ;)

Blocked video, at least in Brazil :(
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Blocked in germany as well...
    Blocked here already as well :/ :/ :/
    It's on the official Olympic channel, but it's only available IN BLOODY ENGLAND
    It's a pity it is blocked everywhere. :/

Don't worry, someday we'll see that in YT.

--
    Still seing the Olympics opening show, and like 20 minutes ago Mr.Bean showed up. Amazing, still the same as ever and i laughed a lot on the end.
    Germanlady wrote:
    I think, it was a very satisfying little film and, of coures, it WAS the Queen, that was confirmed all along. Funny interacting between Bond and the Corgis...e was alllowed to smile. Hey... :D

I don't believe LOL

Then I cannot help it.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Why is it blocked?
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Why is it blocked?

Unfortunately as @JWESTBROOK said, only on England the videos are possible to be watched.
    Somne would say, not ony EON is bad, the Olympic Committee as well :D
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Why is it blocked?

Likely because it hasn't aired on TV everywhere else yet. They want to keep their viewing on the telly, not the computer >:/
    Germanlady wrote:
    Somne would say, not ony EON is bad, the Olympic Committee as well :D

Hahah. this is sad because i wanted to watch it again and even put the vid on my channel :(
    edited July 2012 Posts: 858
    24059029.jpg

Sorry people, at least I tried... I'm sure someone will turn up who has the whole thing eventually.
    @MartinBond, it's all gone!

It's no matter, it doesn't seem like the ceremony was spectacular, and it will be on TV in a little over two hours, anyway.
    Unless I completely looked over them, @Germanlady, I've scanned that slideshow twice and haven't seen any pictures of Bond.
    Mr Bean was awesome. Best part so far.
    2012-07-27T205349Z_512508793_TB3E87R1LM71O_RTRMADP_3_OLY-OPEN-CEREMONY-DAY0-ACT1.JPG
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,635
    Good eye you got, @=bg=.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    edited August 2012 Posts: 4,043
    This the opening of the Olympics not a promotion for Skyfall or the 50th Anniversary, that comment about a fire fight made me almost spit my beer out my mouth, some of you are so deluded it's so entertaining!

I wish Trevor Nelson could shut up!
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    From a friend @ the ceremony now, covering it for USA media:
    So far, haven't been overly impressed though the British are giving it a good go . . . and the filmed skit with James Bond (Daniel Craig) and the actual Queen Elizabeth had a good chance to be great . . . especially when "Bond" and the "Queen" parachuted out of a helicopter into the Olympic Park and then the real Queen walked into the stadium . . . but the producers messed up by having the filmed part in daylight while the live segment was obviously taking place at night. Huh? Anyhow, I'll be writing a column about it all and will post a link to it later . . . probably in about three or four hours. This thing is going on for another two to two and a half hours . . .
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Why it isn't LIVE in VS ? It is over 03.20 PM there, in my country it is over 11.20 PM.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G