'You couldn't make it up' !!! The stupid things people do.

Comments

QBranch wrote: »
    I am planning to go to Argentina myself.
    Why don't you come Down Underfinger? Wait- that doesn't sound right.

Kinky.....
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    edited November 2017 Posts: 6,716
    Thunderfingerer

Edit: I hold my head down in shame.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Thunderfingerer

Extra kinky....

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2017 Posts: 28,694
    Thunderfingerer

Watch it: in this climate anything even remotely close to sexual touching is liable to put you on a hit list. You're essentially condemning Thundy to possible death. Unless that was your plan all along, in which case....well played.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I am coming back as a spiritistic chatbot.
    Thunderfingerer

Watch it: in this climate anything even remotely close to sexual touching is liable to put you on a hit list. You're essentially condemning Thundy to possible death. Unless that was your plan all along, in which case....well played.

In the end, there can only be one comedian in the forum...
    Hahaha what an arsehole...he should be fined by the fire brigade :

YouTube prankster cements head in microwave .

BBGmIfg.img?h=410&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

A YouTube prankster had to be freed by firefighters in an hour-long rescue after he cemented his head inside a microwave.

The 22-year-old put his head in a plastic bag inside the microwave before friends poured seven bags of Polyfilla inside.

http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBGmMXi.img?h=410&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

The group had intended to use the microwave as a mould, but the man got trapped. His friends spent 90 minutes trying to rescue him before fire crews were called to Fordhouses, Wolverhampton to help.

The man was able to breathe with the help of an air tube the group had managed to feed through.

West Midlands Fire and Rescue said they were "seriously unimpressed" with the group.

Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said: "As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured.

We're seriously unimpressed
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Doesn't sound as though it would have been a loss to the human race if he had died.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Doesn't sound as though it would have been a loss to the human race if he had died.

Quite. If I was the fire brigade, I would have turned on my heel and left the damn pillock. I hope he's going to pay for the expense and inconvenience. Now, certain poly cements heat up, when they solidify. I do hope he was burned. Perhaps we should just neuter him, just to be safe.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    royale65 wrote: »

Quite. If I was the fire brigade, I would have turned on my heel and left the damn pillock. I hope he's going to pay for the expense and inconvenience. Now, certain poly cements heat up, when they solidify. I do hope he was burned. Perhaps we should just neuter him, just to be safe.

That would be a wise move, as we can't risk stupidity being hereditary.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Best remove him from the gene pool.
    His offspring will shape Earth in their image.
  • mattjoes wrote: »
    His offspring will shape Earth in their image.

With heads shaped like microwaves? A race of literal and figurative blockheads?
    Luckily,i love black pudding - yum yum :

Black pudding saved my life, says butcher who used it to free himself from locked freezer

BBIhiqw.img?h=456&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1211&y=317

A butcher who got stuck in a freezer owes his life to black pudding after he used a block of the blood sausage "like a battering ram" to free himself.

Chris McCabe, 70, said he thought he was going to die when he got locked inside his own walk-in freezer, which stores meat at temperatures of -20C.

With time running out in the freezer, which it is believed could lead to the death of someone trapped inside within 30 minutes, he grabbed the only tool he could find.

He battered the lock with the frozen stick of black pudding, with it eventually giving way and Mr McCabe walked free.

BBIh2rs.img?h=456&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Mr McCabe, a father of four from Totnes, Devon, said: "Black pudding saved my life, without a doubt. No one could hear me banging because it is outside, round the back of the shop.

"The black pudding was the best thing to hit the button with because it was the right shape. I used it like the police use battering rams to break door locks in, that's what I did with the black pudding.

"It was solid, pointed and I could get plenty of weight behind it. I'm lucky really - we sell about two or three each week and that was the last one in there."

McCabe said wind blew the door shut behind him and he discovered the inner door release button had frozen solid.

He looked around for something to save him, but could not find anything to de-ice the emergency release: the lamb was too big and the beef did not afford enough grip. Mr McCabe said he had all but given up hope when he spotted the last black pudding.

BBIhkM9.img?h=456&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1207&y=264

The pudding, supplied by Royal butcher HM Sheridan of Ballater, was the perfect size, weight and diameter, he said.

Mr McCabe wielded the 3lb 6oz (1.5kg) stick of black pudding and hit the door-release button before managing to free himself on the third attempt.

He added: "I had rushed in. I was in a hurry as usual and I heard the door shut behind me. I thought that was OK, because I could kick the safety button from inside.

"I've been shut in before and I used the button to get out then, but this time it was frozen solid. I removed all the metal racking around it and I looked around for some thing to hit it with and I came on the idea of using a black pudding stick.

"They weigh 1.5kg and they are a big long stick that you can just about get your hand around. I managed to get in a position to bash the button a few times until the ice broke and the door opened."

The walk-in freezer is at the back of C M McCabe Butchers in Totnes. There is no passing footfall around the freezer and no one to hear any cries for help.

Mr McCabe said that meat is frozen solid in the freezer in just half an hour, and although he was only stuck for a few minutes, he believes he would have died within 30 minutes.

He sells black pudding from his shop for £7.95 per kg, describing it as the "perfect accompaniment for a fried breakfast".

Good thing he kept his cool. He could've been frozen with panic.

Make no mistake: That guy always talks like that. Nothing to do with the firecrackers.
    He cracked me up.
    I foresee the next franchise Hot-Pocket the movie that continues where American Pie left off. ;)
  • barryt007 wrote: »
    Luckily,i love black pudding - yum yum :

Black pudding saved my life, says butcher who used it to free himself from locked freezer

BBIhiqw.img?h=456&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1211&y=317

A butcher who got stuck in a freezer owes his life to black pudding after he used a block of the blood sausage "like a battering ram" to free himself.

Chris McCabe, 70, said he thought he was going to die when he got locked inside his own walk-in freezer, which stores meat at temperatures of -20C.

With time running out in the freezer, which it is believed could lead to the death of someone trapped inside within 30 minutes, he grabbed the only tool he could find.

He battered the lock with the frozen stick of black pudding, with it eventually giving way and Mr McCabe walked free.

BBIh2rs.img?h=456&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Mr McCabe, a father of four from Totnes, Devon, said: "Black pudding saved my life, without a doubt. No one could hear me banging because it is outside, round the back of the shop.

"The black pudding was the best thing to hit the button with because it was the right shape. I used it like the police use battering rams to break door locks in, that's what I did with the black pudding.

"It was solid, pointed and I could get plenty of weight behind it. I'm lucky really - we sell about two or three each week and that was the last one in there."

McCabe said wind blew the door shut behind him and he discovered the inner door release button had frozen solid.

He looked around for something to save him, but could not find anything to de-ice the emergency release: the lamb was too big and the beef did not afford enough grip. Mr McCabe said he had all but given up hope when he spotted the last black pudding.

BBIhkM9.img?h=456&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1207&y=264

The pudding, supplied by Royal butcher HM Sheridan of Ballater, was the perfect size, weight and diameter, he said.

Mr McCabe wielded the 3lb 6oz (1.5kg) stick of black pudding and hit the door-release button before managing to free himself on the third attempt.

He added: "I had rushed in. I was in a hurry as usual and I heard the door shut behind me. I thought that was OK, because I could kick the safety button from inside.

"I've been shut in before and I used the button to get out then, but this time it was frozen solid. I removed all the metal racking around it and I looked around for some thing to hit it with and I came on the idea of using a black pudding stick.

"They weigh 1.5kg and they are a big long stick that you can just about get your hand around. I managed to get in a position to bash the button a few times until the ice broke and the door opened."

The walk-in freezer is at the back of C M McCabe Butchers in Totnes. There is no passing footfall around the freezer and no one to hear any cries for help.

Mr McCabe said that meat is frozen solid in the freezer in just half an hour, and although he was only stuck for a few minutes, he believes he would have died within 30 minutes.

He sells black pudding from his shop for £7.95 per kg, describing it as the "perfect accompaniment for a fried breakfast".

Sounds like he really needs a more secure lock for his meat freezer if someone could get in or out that easily.
    Probably a tight-fisted old bugger,refusing to get the freezer fixed..hopefully he has learnt his lesson now.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    People are apparently eating these now to generate some kind of entertainment.
    tide-pod-1.png

This comes to mind.
    616%2BN0Udq%2BL._UL1500_.jpg
    Isnt that soap gel for a washing machine ??!!
    barryt007 wrote: »

Correct. It's created quite a bit of buzz here. So much in fact that some stores are locking them up now.
    Murdock wrote: »

Correct. It's created quite a bit of buzz here. So much in fact that some stores are locking them up now.

Bloody hell.
    What do they apparently 'gain' from it ?

Bloody hell.

15 minutes of fame I suppose. Not sure ingesting into toxic chemicals is the way to do that.

Bloody hell.

15 minutes of fame I suppose. Not sure ingesting into toxic chemicals is the way to do that.

That is truly unbelievable - how stupid can you get ?
    I hope they get all that they deserver by eating that.

• Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    edited January 2018 Posts: 4,402
    kids-these-days-eatingtidepods-have-notdea-their-car-hasatank-of-30346297.png
  • kids-these-days-eatingtidepods-have-notdea-their-car-hasatank-of-30346297.png

And a house full of cotton candy!

under-insulated-480x282.jpg