'You couldn't make it up' !!! The stupid things people do.

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This is a handy way of getting past the fascist censorship of swears on the forum! Internet high-five, @barryt007! =;
    He he one tries Bradders...... ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    +1 Plus one.
    (see, I put in a bit more effort than others)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    QBranch wrote: »
    +1 Plus one.
    (see, I put in a bit more effort than others)

That's why you're one of the good ones, @QBranch. Way to heighten the forum dialogue, my old friend.
    Ditto.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    13b998b7a107fe26e308f59fbffc000f.jpg
    That is one hairy arse haha !!
    I must say, I find that comic strip quite inappropriate. He should not be smoking on the job.
    You can see that is what the guy on the right is thinking as well.
    Dear oh dear :

Flight Attendant Falls Off Plane While Preparing Food for Passengers .

A flight attendant aboard a Xiamen Air Boeing 737 fell out of the stationary plane and onto the tarmac at Zhengzhou airport during a meal restock. The unidentified female attendant broke a bone in her chest but suffered no other major injuries from the high fall.

The incident was captured via airport surveillance camera, and the video was uploaded to Chinese social media site Weibo. It shows the food tray that the woman was bringing on to the plane falling beneath her while she attempts to hold onto the plane door to save herself from the fall. Unfortunately, she isn’t able to hold on for long and quickly drops to the ground.
    According to the South China Morning Post, this kind of accident is proving to be a common issue. This is now the second incident of a falling flight attendant — less than a month prior, a China Eastern Airlines employee fell from the rear door of a docked plane at Shenzhen airport.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    All those feathers...
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    edited November 2017 Posts: 6,724
    And seemingly, kids in China get frequently stuck in odd places: between buildings, inside washing machines, etc. I don't know why.
    Curious little shits is probably why.
    Electrician skipped work 140 times with crisp packet trick .

An Australian electrician managed to bunk off work about 140 times to play golf, covering his tracks using a crisp packet to shield an electronic tracker.

Tom Colella, 60, took his former employers to an employment tribunal, claiming unfair dismissal, after being sacked for skipping work.

However, the Fair Work Commission sided with Colella’s bosses after hearing how he hid a work-issued tracking device in a crisp packet when he headed off to the local links during work hours.

The foil packaging acted as a Faraday cage, blocking the electro-magnetic GPS signals which would have pinpointed his location, the ABC reports.

The Faraday cage is named after scientist Michael Faraday, who discovered the phenomenon in 1836. Cars, lifts and planes are examples of everyday technology which uses the principle to shield users from electricity.
    Colella’s scheme was finally exposed when his employer received an anonymous tip-off alerting them to his secret golfing trips, Perth Now reports. The unidentified informant said that Colella had absented himself from work on at least 140 occasions between 2014 and 2016.

The company launched an investigation, which revealed 21 instances where Colella’s access card had not been used at a site where he was supposedly carrying out work.

Colella claimed that his personal digital assistant had suffered a “glitch”.

In his judgment, Commissioner Bernie Riordan said that the evidence indicated that Colella’s unusual twist on the phone case had been “deliberately mischievous”.

“I can find no plausible explanation why Mr Colella would create a Faraday cage around his PDA, except to obstruct the GPS collecting capacity of the device,” he said

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Seeing people share articles that couldn't be more obviously fake on social media. It astounds me, the lack of reading or research that some people have.

Some girl shared a post (one I've seen circulate for years and years) regarding an old man that recently passed away at a nursing home, which they found out was actually a still-alive Elvis Presley. She decided showcasing her stupidity was better than wasting 14 seconds doing a Google search and researching, by saying "lol not sure if this is real."

You think, sweetheart?!
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Seeing people share articles that couldn't be more obviously fake on social media. It astounds me, the lack of reading or research that some people have.

Some girl shared a post (one I've seen circulate for years and years) regarding an old man that recently passed away at a nursing home, which they found out was actually a still-alive Elvis Presley. She decided showcasing her stupidity was better than wasting 14 seconds doing a Google search and researching, by saying "lol not sure if this is real."

You think, sweetheart?!
    The King never dies, baby.

Source: me!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote: »

You think, sweetheart?!
    The King never dies, baby.

Source: me!

You read it here, folks, on the Internet, so you know it's true.
    @Creasy47, the new conspiracy is apparently the "fact" that Hitler didn't commit suicide and instead lived past WWII and into his latter years. There's been some photos that apparently prove this wild discovery, of a wrinkled Führer hanging about in the decades after the 40s.
    @Creasy47, the new conspiracy is apparently the "fact" that Hitler didn't commit suicide and instead lived past WWII and into his latter years. There's been some photos that apparently prove this wild discovery, of a wrinkled Führer hanging about in the decades after the 40s.

I've seen that....what a crock of crap...how old is that theory now ?!

Hitler would NEVER leave Berlin,he always thought that some kind of rescue would come..how do these things get published ?
  • ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
    I think that's been around for ages; since the 80's? He apparently fled to Argentina (not sure why that's the bastion of people who "cheated death"; I've heard theories on JFK surviving and going there as well). Complete shit.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I think that's been around for ages; since the 80's? He apparently fled to Argentina (not sure why that's the bastion of people who "cheated death"; I've heard theories on JFK surviving and going there as well). Complete shit.

Since the 1950-ies, as the Soviets were not willing to show any proof of his death.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    edited November 2017 Posts: 6,724
    barryt007 wrote: »

Hitler would NEVER leave Berlin,he always thought that some kind of rescue would come..how do these things get published ?

Ja, I never left!

GW430

The reason many things exist: people are bored and they want to imagine that the world is more interesting than it is.

I am planning to go to Argentina myself.
    Every time I read something about some American conspiracy complot I am amazed how such people become the leading nation in the world. The current one shaming survivors from the recent Vegas massacre as being fake and actors. It never happened you now it being a complot form the anti weapon lobby.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    But what about...HIS BRAIN?!?!!!!!!

I'm not.
  • ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens

Have you got a body double in mind to fake your death for you? Don't forget to become rich and famous so people can spill conspiracy theories over your "death" that will actually be true for the first time ever.
    Why don't you come Down Underfinger? Wait- that doesn't sound right.