'You couldn't make it up' !!! The stupid things people do.

Comments

Uh, what?! Are people scared of touching meat now? :-O

Yep....Western Society is a snowflake revolution.

barryt007 wrote: »

Yep....Western Society is a snowflake revolution.

Jesus. Just when you think people couldn't get any weirder…
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Plastic is one of the world s biggest problems. Boycott that company.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.

I'd be wary if it was my meat, tbh.
    Kinky...
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    giphy.gif

Who cares about the environment? So long as the little dears don't have to touch the raw meat, that is all that matters.
  • I thought the backlash would be over millennials who want to eat meat but are too afraid to touch it.
    The world is going mad!
    Oops :

Man, 47, was run over up to 300 times by London Underground trains after a manager mistook his body for a dead FOX.

A man's body was run over by up to 300 London Underground trains after a worker mistook it for a fox, it was claimed.

It is thought the body remained on the tracks in a tunnel between Holborn and Russell Square on the Piccadilly line for around 14 hours before being identified as human.

The man is believed to have been aged 47 and from Maidstone.

Transport for London said its thoughts were with the man's family but would not comment further until an inquest had concluded.
    A service in the tunnel was stopped at around 11.30am on December 28 last year after a trip switch activated, according to The Sun.

A member of staff investigated but believed he had spotted a dead fox on the tracks, the newspaper reported.

A source added that the manager advised controllers at Earl's Court that the remains were that of an animal.
    'No foxes have been found killed or otherwise seen in the centre of the Piccadilly Line tunnels for over 15 years,' they added.

British Transport Police were later called at 1.42am the following day and identified the body as that of a person.

It was reported that CCTV footage also revealed a person had been filmed entering the tunnel at Holborn.

Some 26 trains an hour would have passed through the tunnel in the 14 hours after the member of staff went to investigate the body.

A British Transport Police spokesman told The Sun: 'We were called at 1.42am on December 29 to reports that a body had been found in the tunnel between Holborn and Russell Square stations.

'A 47-year-old man from Maidstone was declared dead at the scene.'

A TfL spokesman added Standard: 'Our thoughts are with the family and friends of the man who was found in the tunnel between Holborn and Russell Square stations on December 29 2017.

'We are unable to comment further at this time pending the conclusion of the coroner’s inquest.'

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    He was run over up to 300 times? I'm surprised that they were even able to deduce that he was human. He must have looked like a puddle of gunge after all that.
    Was it the 300th time that did him in?
    barryt007 wrote: »

'A 47-year-old man from Maidstone was declared dead at the scene.'

protocol.gif
    What a knobhead :

Passenger opens plane’s emergency door and deploys evacuation slide to get ‘fresh air’ in China.

4BB22D7F00000578-0-image-a-1_1525079207795.jpg

A 25-five-year old Chinese man was arrested by police after opening the emergency door of a plane.

The passenger told police he had been feeling hot and stuffy, and so decided to open the emergency door of the plane.

The plane was waiting to take-off from Mianyang Nanjiao Airport, in Sichuan Province, when Super Brains decided to open a window.

4BB22D7700000578-0-image-a-3_1525079217598.jpg

The young man claimed he had no idea the door was part of the emergency exit.

Mr Chen has been detained for 15 days. Chinese low-budget carrier Lucky Air claimed it would seek compensation from the traveller.

Another weird event,this time in Toronto :

Is it a prop? Is it a prank? Mystery car hanging from bridge perplexes Toronto .

AAwEg8J.img?h=981&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=345&y=656

Police and passers-by were left perplexed and concerned after a burned-out car was found dangling precariously from a Toronto bridge as traffic rumbled overhead.

Was it the aftermath of a horrific accident? An art project? A prank?

Soon after the blue sedan was spotted during rush-hour traffic on Wednesday, police, firefighters and paramedics showed up to assess the mysterious car. Strung up by a cable, it floated over a grassy area and posed no danger to public safety, officials said.

City police at first said it was a prop for a movie shoot. But after speaking with city officials, they retracted this explanation.

No movie shoot had been authorised, they said, and police were now investigating how exactly the car ended up suspended in mid-air.

Now that’s impressive. Car found hanging from the #LeasideBridge in the #DonValley this morning. #ultimateprank#Toronto#Thingsyouseewhilebikingpic.twitter.com/RF1ucxPfCy
    — Malcolm Thomas (@madmal99) May 2, 2018

The hollowed-out Honda Civic appeared to be scrubbed of all identifying markers; it bore no licence plate, several windows were missing and its underbelly had been stripped.

“I just saw some of the pictures myself and I was mystified as to how the car ended up there,” Toronto’s mayor, John Tory, told reporters on Wednesday. “You’re always very puzzled as to how a car would have got into that particular situation.”

Social media stirred with speculation. “What’s weirder: the fact that there’s a car dangling from a wire below a bridge, or that nobody has the slightest idea why or how the car got there in the first place?” wrote one person on Twitter.

Another pointed to the confusion over whether the car was linked to a movie shoot, asking: “Are the cameras, cast and crew hiding? Did they finish filming and simply forget the dangling car?”

A myriad of theories soon sprung up online to explain the car, linking it to everything from aliens to a student end-of-year prank – a nod to a 2001 prank that saw engineering students at the University of British Columbia suspend a red Volkswagen beetle – outfitted with a Canadian flag – from San Francisco’s Golden Gate bridge.

Hours after the car in Toronto was spotted, the city’s fire department managed to safely lower it to the ground. Police said they were continuing to investigate.
    At work right now

OQ3VlFu.jpg

Before anyone asks, it was a motorcycle, and I didn’t get him. :(
    But not too bright, on a crowded highway!!
    At work right now

OQ3VlFu.jpg

Before anyone asks, it was a motorcycle, and I didn’t get him. :(
    But not too bright, on a crowded highway!!

What a bloody idiot,he will kill someone eventually !!
    Shame you didn't get the bugger.
    Yeah I would have loved to, but I'm in a Ford Explorer- there's no way! :))
    Yeah I would have loved to, but I'm in a Ford Explorer- there's no way! :))

Hahaha point taken !! ;)
    Could you not just shoot him?
    giphy.gif
    The thought of it made you come?
  • I just turned 35

Ow I broke my hip typing this

319309_126966130779032_2000748194_n.jpg

I'd take care of your hip before engaging in any high-speed pursuits.

And maybe do something about those early grays.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    My friend became a vegetarian
  • peterpeter Toronto

Now that is silly.

Then he/she definitely belongs in this thread.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Any news on than dangling car yet? It's an interesting story...
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 1,639
    A corpse was going from Tromso via Oslo to Kristiansand to be buried but they messed up in Oslo and sent it to Gdansk where it was buried so they have to dig it up and return it :/
    A new cleaning lady at work washed the toilets the other day, then washed the handsink with the same rag, while people were watching.
  • A new cleaning lady at work washed the toilets the other day, then washed the handsink with the same rag, while people were watching.

Just remember to wash your hands after washing your hands then.
    A new cleaning lady at work washed the toilets the other day, then washed the handsink with the same rag, while people were watching.

Just remember to wash your hands after washing your hands then.

In the toilet.