'You couldn't make it up' !!! The stupid things people do.

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Murdock wrote: »
    People are apparently eating these now to generate some kind of entertainment.
    tide-pod-1.png

This comes to mind.
    616%2BN0Udq%2BL._UL1500_.jpg

Don't worry, that is Natural Selection at work. It'll work out just fine... for the rest of us.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Interesting Rossy....explain ?
    He's communicating in Ross code.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    People are apparently eating these now to generate some kind of entertainment.
    tide-pod-1.png

This comes to mind.

Don't worry, that is Natural Selection at work. It'll work out just fine... for the rest of us.

Spot on. Let them feast on all the Tide Pods they want!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited February 2018 Posts: 7,981
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Interesting Rossy....explain ?

Just lost for words. I just can't fathom the immense stupidity of human kind. Modern medicine sure has developed way too well to save these souls from re-use in less harmful spieces like snails or something in that order.
    Selfie on train tracks in Bangkok did not end well........
    I think that's been around for ages; since the 80's? He apparently fled to Argentina (not sure why that's the bastion of people who "cheated death"; I've heard theories on JFK surviving and going there as well). Complete shit.

I am planning to go to Argentina myself.

They have nice movie posters :P

Some also think Michael Jackson faked his death
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Basically the thoughts in my head made into a graphic. If that were on a t-shirt I'd wear it twice a week.
    This is interesting,and slightly mad,just in :

'Time-traveller from 2030' PASSES lie detector test and claims revealing the future could put him in danger.

BBJ55WV.img?h=485&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

A man who claims he is from the year 2030 - and has revealed a number of predictions for the future - has undergone a lie detector test and 'PASSED'.

The self-declared ' time-traveller ' - who goes by the name of "Noah" - claims he has risked his life to tell those living in the present what the future has in store and insists he has to remain anonymous.

Among his bold claims are that Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020, Artificial Intelligence will gain momentum and Google-glasses style machines will take over.

Noah previously told Paranormal Elite he has anorexia and depression and is actually 50-years-old, but took an age rejuvenating drug to turn him into a 25-year-old.

Many have been sceptical of what he says - so he agreed to take a lie detector test.

In an interview with Apex TV this week he is asked to relay his predictions - and also to confirm whether he is truly from the future.

The interviewer starts off with a simple question - "Are you an actual time traveller from the year 2030?

He responds "yes" and a little green header saying 'TRUE' appears on the video - but the results from the apparent machine testing him cannot be seen.

He then says he has 'hard evidence' to back-up his predictions but he isn't sure he can give them "due to a paradox"

The little "TRUE' header pops up again.

He then reels off a series of things that will happen in the future, which once he is done, the interviewer again asks if he is telling the truth.

And again the 'TRUE' header pops up. Still no sight of the actual machine though.

Among his predictions are that Trump will be re-elected, that phones are going to be bigger in the year 2030 and that they are starting to introduce robots that can run a home.

He also say in 2030 the president is (what sounds like through the muffled dialogue) "Ilana Remikee" - who just not seems to come up in any searches.

We also apparently use bitcoin a lot more, but money - including pennies - are still in use.

He says global warming is more of a problem and that it is hotter in Northern America but colder in Europe. We also apparently go to Mars in 2028 and the same year time travel is made public - even though it apparently already exists.

Electric cars can travel as fast a diesel and petrol cars and some diseases have been cured, he says - including some forms of cancer.

Many people are sceptical of his latest interview though - with one commenter saying: "All Apex TV does is flashes an answer on the screen with a ding noise, that doesn't truly validate the lie detector if he was telling the truth or not
    You can see Noah fidgeting around with the monitors strapped around his fingers and I myself know from first hand experience that when you take a lie detector test you are supposed to sit back and remain completely still during the whole complete lie detector test for it."

Another added: "You need to show the name of the lie detector and go through the stages of setting up the test

"(Also) 2030 is not that far off so what was the name of the president he gave, he should be very much alive right now."

In his previous interview with Paranormal Elite Noah claims time travel is only currently used by top secret organisations.

He also claimed electric car will travel up to 600 miles on a single charge by 2021 and advises people to invest their time and money in sustainable energy.

Artificial intelligence, he says, will be huge by 2021 and a popular device which will look like Google glasses but have the processing power of todays computers, will take over.

He also claims that the winner of the 2020 presidential election will be Donald Trump. "I can say this with 100 per cent certainty, I am not giving you my opinion," he says.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Haha, very amusing. I hope they ride this hoax out.
    Time travel won’t happen.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    It will but not until last Thursday
    FoxRox wrote: »
    @FoxRox, that's exactly what a time traveller would say who came to the past to spread propaganda that time travel won't happen in order to let the elites of the future use it exclusively for their own schemes. I see your game, lad, and I release my scorn! Your present or future crimes against the past...or this present...will be avenged either in the present or in the future...by which I mean your old past and new present. Mark my words!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I time traveled a good 400 years ago, not sure what you lot are talking about. Going to check out the 26th Century this weekend, see what all the fuss is about.
    @Creasy47, please confirm something for me, then: do I in fact go on to marry Eva Green, and if the answer is no, what are the ways in which I can act in the now to change that in the future? Thanks in advance.
    @FoxRox, that's exactly what a time traveller would say who came to the past to spread propaganda that time travel won't happen in order to let the elites of the future use it exclusively for their own schemes. I see your game, lad, and I release my scorn! Your present or future crimes against the past...or this present...will be avenged either in the present or in the future...by which I mean your old past and new present. Mark my words!

You got me. I’ll spill the beans:

Republicans win every election through the 2030s and global warming is officially declared a hoax. Traditional video games and movies don’t exist anymore; it’s all VR. Kids are required to go to school 8 days of the 9 day week. James Bond is canceled after Bond 25 because SJWs. Also, SJWs are a big reason video games and movies officially die. Paper books die of course. There are officially 18473 confirmed genders and counting among the human race. Aliens are confirmed to be real but they left us alone because of our leaders. Ghosts are also confirmed real. I’m sure I’m forgetting some stuff but yeah.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    @Dragonpol- there is your next thread right there.

Republicans win every election through the 2030s and global warming is officially declared a hoax. Traditional video games and movies don’t exist anymore; it’s all VR. Kids are required to go to school 8 days of the 9 day week. James Bond is canceled after Bond 25 because SJWs. Also, SJWs are a big reason video games and movies officially die. Paper books die of course. There are officially 18473 confirmed genders and counting among the human race. Aliens are confirmed to be real but they left us alone because of our leaders. Ghosts are also confirmed real. I’m sure I’m forgetting some stuff but yeah.

@FoxRox, I'm dismayed that even in jest some of that sounds like it could actually happen, namely regarding the SJWs and multiple confirmed genders (I'm currently identifying as the gender "Don't Give a Damn"). Glad my current warnings regarding the PC crowd on this forum are being vindicated by your time travel research. They're the future Enemy No. 1. ;)

A shame to hear about two days being added to the standard 7 day week, but what can you do? I don't buy calendars anyway, so what do I care? I'd be interested to know what the names of the two days are though, out of sheer curiosity.

A shame that Bond dies with #25, but at least with time travel we can go back to the 60s and watch the first films being made.
  • edited February 2018 Posts: 12,274

@FoxRox, I'm dismayed that even in jest some of that sounds like it could actually happen, namely regarding the SJWs and multiple confirmed genders (I'm currently identifying as the gender "Don't Give a Damn"). Glad my current warnings regarding the PC crowd on this forum are being vindicated by your time travel research. They're the future Enemy No. 1. ;)

A shame to hear about two days being added to the standard 7 day week, but what can you do? I don't buy calendars anyway, so what do I care? I'd be interested to know what the names of the two days are though, out of sheer curiosity.

A shame that Bond dies with #25, but at least with time travel we can go back to the 60s and watch the first films being made.

The two days are Antibonday and Artisoffensiveday - brought to you by the SJWs. Bond 25 will be hated by every critic, but before the MI6 community dies, will be universially considered the best Bond film ever made as well as the best singular thing ever created by human beings.

The SJWs continue to grow, and are the reason we will get constant Republican presidents. The Democratic Party will become the Cleveland Browns of politics thanks to SJWs. Oh and you will go to jail if you get caught doing anything un-PC; the PC police literally become the new police. Republicans keep failing at making laws against PC stuff.
    Man. It's like a more theatrical and slightly cartoonish version of Stalin's purge, but with all the bells and whistles of any five star police state. I'll be damned. Shocked and saddened, but I really have to hand it to the SJWs who almost assuredly appoint the most crotchety, nauseating and man-hating anti-free speech radical feminist alive at the time as their supreme leader. That these people apparently go from trivially complaining on Twitter about a racist drawing on a cereal box with only dislikes and retweets as their weapons to ruling the world with a standing army of conspirators against the press, government and open public is pretty staggering.

I hope future Brady commits suicide before the world falls under SJW control. Any specific date I should pay attention to so that I know when it's time?

If we can? Can we skip to Oct/Nov 2019 so we can see Bond 25/!!!! Lol!
    Man. It's like a more theatrical and slightly cartoonish version of Stalin's purge, but with all the bells and whistles of any five star police state. I'll be damned. Shocked and saddened, but I really have to hand it to the SJWs who almost assuredly appoint the most crotchety, nauseating and man-hating anti-free speech radical feminist alive at the time as their supreme leader. That these people apparently go from trivially complaining on Twitter about a racist drawing on a cereal box with only dislikes and retweets as their weapons to ruling the world with a standing army of conspirators against the press, government and open public is pretty staggering.

I hope future Brady commits suicide before the world falls under SJW control. Any specific date I should pay attention to so that I know when it's time?

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 The rest of this decade is liveable enough, but things get pretty horrible around 2024. That’s when Antibonday is implemented (the series is confirmed dead in 2021). Movies themselves only have a couple years after that, and 90% of them suck anyway. The final Best Picture winner has every single character being LGBTQ besides the main villain (a straight white male, naturally) to ensure no one is offended.

Laws significantly change with the PC Police in the mid-late 2020s, who patrol every street in the entire U.S. For instance, if you hurt a straight white guy in some way, you won’t be doing anything illegal (as long as you’re not a straight white guy yourself, of course!). Straight marriages are closely monitored to ensure the wife has 100% control and the man always does as he is told to make up for the sins of the past. Any promotion of the white straight male is strictly illegal and must be dealt with in a severe manner, seeing as they are all bad (the SJWs told me so!).

@FoxRox, your service to the species is invaluable. And here I was thinking that AI would be our greatest threat in the future. How thick of me!
    Obviously I’ve put myself in great danger by sharing all of this. I didn’t want to until you revealed my time traveling.
    Obviously I’ve put myself in great danger by sharing all of this. I didn’t want to until you revealed my time traveling.
    Wait, so are you the pixel face in the picture above? Or his friend from the future who is helping to save us through your brave rebellion? Maybe I've said too much...
    Can’t say anything else. I feel like I’ve revealed more than enough. If I don’t post for a whole couple weeks without a prior warning, I’m probably dead.
    Can’t say anything else. I feel like I’ve revealed more than enough. If I don’t post for a whole couple weeks without a prior warning, I’m probably dead.
    Damn that Crooked Hilary Clinton!
    Just in from The Evening Standard :

Sainsbury's faces backlash over 'touch-free' meat packaging for millennials.

Environmentalists have hit out at Sainsbury’s for introducing plastic chicken pouches for "millennials who are afraid of touching raw meat".

The supermarket giant said it would be selling chicken in straight-to-pan plastic pouches after a survey revealed that many shoppers under the age of 35 were afraid to touch raw meat.

The pouches known as “doypacks” in the industry are designed to allow consumers to cook meat without coming directly into contact with it.

"Customers, particularly younger ones, are quite scared of touching raw meat. These bags allow people, especially those who are time-poor, to just ‘rip and tip’ the meat straight into the frying pan without touching it,” Katherine Hall, product development manager for meat, fish and poultry at the retailer, told The Sunday Times.

But environmentalists have hit out on social media at the supermarket giant and claimed it was a waste of packaging.

One woman wrote on Twitter: “So they are adding MORE plastic packaging when other retailers are trying to reduce? Crazy @Sainsburys ! If you can't bear to touch raw meat you shouldn't be eating it.”

So they are adding MORE plastic packaging when other retailers are trying to reduce? Crazy @sainsburys ! If you can't bear to touch raw meat you shouldn't be eating it.

— Phillippa (@sewphillippa)
    April 16, 2018

Michelle Davies said: “Is this a belated April Fool?! Instead of trying to cut plastic, @sainsburys is going to introduce special pouches for raw meat because – get this – snowflake millennials can't handle cutting it up. Pandering to a minority at the expense of the planet? Sheer stupidity.”

Others agreed, Kathryn Surcombe said: “We have a serious problem with plastic choking our world right now & @sainsburys are apparently putting chicken into plastic pouches that will no doubt be contained within additional plastic packaging. All because “Millennials” don’t want to touch raw meat. Seriously?”

We have a serious problem with plastic choking our world right now & @sainsburys are apparently putting chicken into plastic pouches that will no doubt be contained within additional plastic packaging. All because “Millennials” don’t want to touch raw meat. Seriously?
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 17,302
    Uh, what?! Are people scared of touching meat now? :-O