BD-
    IT (2107)
    Dunkirk
    SaintMark wrote: »
    BD-
    IT (2107)
    Dunkirk

Good ones!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    @chrisisall just found this on ebay it was the last one so had to buy it...

mv8zqR_btuBpx0XXWlnaGFA.jpg

For £28.88
    164.jpg

I couldn't resist.
    ^ I loved the movie, shame we probably won't see any sequels
    BD-
    IT (2107)
    Dunkirk

What's BD?
    Blue-Ray Disc would be my guess.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    dragonsky wrote: »
    BD-
    IT (2107)
    Dunkirk

What's BD?

Bare-assed Dikes.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Gerard wrote: »
    164.jpg

I couldn't resist.

Her eyebrows scare me
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    dragonsky wrote: »
    BD-
    IT (2107)
    Dunkirk

What's BD?
    Bare-assed Dikes.
    Don't cheat on Dick Van Dyke.
    Gerard wrote: »
    Blue-Ray Disc would be my guess.

true its bluray

I loved the Valerian movie, was kinda insane, but I enjoyed the comics as well. Visually very nice.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited February 2018 Posts: 23,530
    @Creasy47 just opened the parcel containing Munich Premium Collection it's immaculate, I am impressed with the case it is a card slip cover though with a steelbook type gloss finish. The cards look untouched also.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Creasy47 just opened the parcel containing Munich Premium Collection it's immaculate, I am impressed with the case it is a card slip cover though with a steelbook type gloss finish. The cards look untouched also.

Beautiful - didn't take too long to arrive, either. Sounds like that gamble indeed paid off, now let's hope you love the film!
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Beautiful - didn't take too long to arrive, either. Sounds like that gamble indeed paid off, now let's hope you love the film!

I'll take a photo of the box when back home, yeah quick delivery indeed a good purchase as saved myself £15. I used to deal in Antiques I always look for a good bargain lol
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm

For £28.88

Great catch!
    chrisisall wrote: »

For £28.88

Great catch!

Never seen this set before, there is a more recent set with the 3 hour TV Bluray instead of the special edition though having already bought the TV cut made sense to get the version above.

Just bought...

creed-4K-uhd-case-233x300.jpg

Great film looking forward to seeing it in 4K, a very well directed movie.
    there is a more recent set with the 3 hour TV Bluray
    IMO this IS the ultimate Superman movie. The three hour TV Cut is THE way to see it. With a bathroom/snack break or two.
    IMO this IS the ultimate Superman movie. The three hour TV Cut is THE way to see it. With a bathroom/snack break or two.

I have watched it a few times now, it's like watching the Extended cuts of The Lord of the Rings films, I am quite happy to be immersed in the 3 hour version. I mentioned it before though the additional Lex et al scenes with the missiles are great, it's hilarious really improves that part of the film.

I have watched it a few times now, it's like watching the Extended cuts of The Lord of the Rings films, I am quite happy to be immersed in the 3 hour version. I mentioned it before though the additional Lex et al scenes with the missiles are great, it's hilarious really improves that part of the film.

"Kitchen sink cuts" aren't usually all that great (TV cut version of Star Trek TMP is an example), but Donner stuff was golden- all of it.

"Kitchen sink cuts" aren't usually all that great (TV cut version of Star Trek TMP is an example), but Donner stuff was golden- all of it.

True the TV version of TMP I remember being responsible for the Slow Motion Picture label, I don't have that version at all now.

Still one of the biggest crimes in cinema getting rid of Donner, he would have made four maybe even five great Superman movies given the opportunity.
    Donner co-wrote this- I have it and love it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Son_(comics)
    Donner co-wrote this- I have it and love it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Son_(comics)

I am aware of the comic though never read it, just looked on Kindle very good timing there is a sale price on Last Son of Krypton Just got it for £6
    Deleted
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    She has a lovely mouth...
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    She has a lovely mouth...
    But, the fangs should go.
    image.jpg
    This is staying sealed bought it as a ornament.
    image.jpg

That's a great cover!
    image.jpg

That's a great cover!

I had some expendable cash and got it reasonably cheap, OHMSS is one if not my favourite Bond film. I have looked at the majority of the Bond Steelbooks most of them look great, I'll resist buying others for now.
    CraterGuns wrote: »
    fangsofthelivingdead.png

I just watched my crummy public domain DVD of that movie last night. It's fun.