SPECTRE - The Countdown and Routines Thread

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A little over a week left until the film premieres in the U.K., and only 19 days left until it hits the States!
    6 working days to go to my hols!!! <:-P
    THE HOLY MONTH HAS ARRIVED! A MONTH THAT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE EVERY THREE YEARS! An to prepare the countdown properly, I will add with every new post a nice piece of Bond music :-D! Today, the music from "SPECTRE". Composed and conducted by Thomas Newman.:

09 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in The United Kingdom & Ireland !
    20 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in The United States !

12 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in The Netherlands !
    13 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Norway, Sweden, Finland !
    16 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Mexico !
    18 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Belgium !
    19 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Germany, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland (DE/IT-speaking) !
    20 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Spain !
    25 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in France, Switzerland (FR-speaking) !
    26 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Australia, South-Korea !
    27 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in China !
    35 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in India !
    48 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Japan !

Good news for all Chinese Bond fans! You can already see "SPECTRE" on Friday November 13th :-D!!
    jake24 wrote: »
    royale65 wrote: »
    You all probably think I'm being a little too anal about this (tho we are on a James Bond forum!), and its a pretty minor spoiler, but it is a spoiler none the less.
    What if I told you the gunbarrel was at the end, or better yet, somewhere in the middle?

I suggested this one joking. If I'm right on this one...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Ludovico wrote: »
    You all probably think I'm being a little too anal about this (tho we are on a James Bond forum!), and its a pretty minor spoiler, but it is a spoiler none the less.
    What if I told you the gunbarrel was at the end, or better yet, somewhere in the middle?

I suggested this one joking. If I'm right on this one...
    I'll get up from my seat and leave the theatre.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 330
    A gun barrel in the middle. That is a joke right, your just saying if it was right ? You don't know where the gun barrel will be placed right ?
    A gun barrel in the middle. That is a joke right, your just saying if it was right ? You don't know where the gun barrel will be placed right ?

It's a joke :-).
  • A gun barrel in the middle. That is a joke right, your just saying if it was right ? You don't know where the gun barrel will be placed right ?

thank god. anyway, ive found out where it is placed.

Why did you spill the beans?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I just heard the news:

The gun-barrel will not appear in the movie. It will be released as a web-isode!

;))
    I just heard the news:

The gun-barrel will not appear in the movie. It will be released as a web-isode!

;))

FFFF you @Jason :-P!
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 330
    Everyone should know that the gun barrel will be placed where it belongs. I'm very happy, so that kind of gives it away, but it's not really a spoiler to complain about. nothing biggy.

MOD EDIT: Please use spoiler tags when discussing spoilers, especially in a thread that doesn't call for them in any way, shape, or form. Not that hard.
  • 7 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Everyone should know that the gun barrel will be placed where it belongs. I'm very happy, so that kind of gives it away, but it's not really a spoiler to complain about. nothing biggy.

Spoiler tags please.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2015 Posts: 13,929
    Spoiler tags please.
    Yeah, I was pissed when someone blurted out this and the theme artist a few weeks back. Everyone has their own definition of what and what isn't considered a spoiler- I wanted to learn of these things as the film plays to add to the experience...
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Preaching to the choir @QBranch

Still, 1 week....
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Spoiler tags...how hard is it to use them?! Looks like I'm taking my leave from the forums much earlier then.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    German premiere in Berlin on the 28th of October with Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz and Naomi Harris!

https://www.facebook.com/events/933489443393995/

There's also a chance to win tickets. The regular opening in Germany is on the 5th of November but there are previews on the 4th :)
    They are bringing out the big guns in Germany then! Any idea if either of the producers, Mendes or the Bond girls are going @Sandy?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    They are bringing out the big guns in Germany then! Any idea if either of the producers, Mendes or the Bond girls are going @Sandy?
    Mendes and Monica will be in Madrid the 28th ;)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    The announcement mentions Barbara Broccoli but no one else @royale65.
    Thanks the both of you
    THE HOLY MONTH HAS ARRIVED! A MONTH THAT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE EVERY THREE YEARS! An to prepare the countdown properly, I will add with every new post a nice piece of Bond music :-D! Today, a funny theme song from a very bad and cheesy spy spoof featuring the late Leslie Nielsen as a spy with....flaws :-P. 'Weird Al' Yankovic it is! With "Spy Hard".:

06 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in The United Kingdom & Ireland !
    17 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in The United States !

09 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in The Netherlands !
    10 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Norway, Sweden, Finland !
    13 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Mexico !
    15 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Belgium !
    16 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Germany, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland (DE/IT-speaking) !
    17 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Spain !
    22 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in France, Switzerland (FR-speaking) !
    23 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Australia, South-Korea !
    24 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in China !
    32 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in India !
    45 DAYS and counting until the premiere of "SPECTRE" in Japan !

Good news for all Chinese Bond fans! You can already see "SPECTRE" on Friday November 13th :-D!!
    Less than a week:
    Is there any promotion of Soectre at all except ad material at cinemas??
    In Switzerland-a big fat nothing!
    Unnerving is this.
    How is it where you live? UK, US, Germany, Asia, Scandinavia etc?
  • Less than a week:
    Unnerving is this.

Not too much here in Sweden I'm afraid...
    Less than a week:
    Unnerving is this.

I have arrived at this stage where I don't give a shit about publicity anymore. Fact is: I'm getting treated with a brand new Bond film in two weeks time.
  • Less than a week:
    Unnerving is this.

I have arrived at this stage where I don't give a shit about publicity anymore. Fact is: I'm getting treated with a brand new Bond film in two weeks time.

Well, it would still be nice if Spectre could get more publicity and that's that really. I do give a shit.
  • DariusDarius UK
    Less than a week:
    Unnerving is this.
    How is it where you live? UK, US, Germany, Asia, Scandinavia etc.?

With less than a week before the premiere, Bond is everywhere here in the UK. There's posters, TV documentaries, interviews, radio slots, Bond re-enactments (I've just seen Good Morning Britain do a Bond tribute mini drama a few minutes ago), magazine articles and covers, and much more. The current Bond girls, including Naomie Harris are being interviewed by women's magazines and TV programmes -- I've even seen a few men walking around the streets in tuxes. Frankly all the stops are fully pulled out.
    Darius wrote: »
    Less than a week:
    Unnerving is this.
    How is it where you live? UK, US, Germany, Asia, Scandinavia etc.?

With less than a week before the premiere, Bond is everywhere here in the UK. There's posters, TV documentaries, interviews, radio slots, Bond re-enactments (I've just seen Good Morning Britain do a Bond tribute mini drama a few minutes ago), magazine articles and covers, and much more. The current Bond girls, including Naomie Harris are being interviewed by women's magazines and TV programmes -- I've even seen a few men walking around the streets in tuxes. Frankly all the stops are fully pulled out.

I see, they spent the whole advertising budget in the UK then :))
    Good for the Brits!
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    6.5 days <:-P