SPECTRE - The Countdown and Routines Thread

12345679»

Comments

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    I'm the only one in the theatre as of 45 mins before the show starts! Private showing perhaps? I also scored some free posters!

Whoa

Down to 90 minutes here
  • TripAces wrote: »
    I'm the only one in the theatre as of 45 mins before the show starts! Private showing perhaps? I also scored some free posters!

Whoa

Down to 90 minutes here

I spoke too soon. 4 people just strolled in. As long as they don't talk I'll allow them to stay. ;)

26 minutes to go.
    TripAces wrote: »

Whoa

Down to 90 minutes here

I spoke too soon. 4 people just strolled in. As long as they don't talk I'll allow them to stay. ;)

26 minutes to go.

You are way to early. People will walk in 5 mins before the movie.
  • dragonsky wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »

Whoa

Down to 90 minutes here

26 minutes to go.

You are way to early. People will walk in 5 mins before the movie.

Nah, I'm not early. I got good seats right centered on the screen.
  • 10 minutes til showtime here. Sold out theater. Can. Not. Wait.
    I am seeing the SP in IMAX ... and have reserved seats.
    Enjoy! I've found the excitement on repeat visits is even more ramped up than the first viewing!!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    A little over an hour until my second showing :)
    OK...here we go!!!!!!
    Don't blink for the first 10 minutes
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Having seen it for the first time last Friday, and really enjoying it, I'm taking my two lads to watch it again after work at my local VUE cinema. As is usually the case for me, I have no doubt that I'll enjoy it even more the second time around. Getting through this work day is so much easier with having this to look forward to....
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    If you allow me...

gjcpvhx.jpg

Spain!!! :D
    Enjoy the movie folks!!!!! <:-P
  • OnlyManWhoCanOnlyManWhoCan Greater London
    I watched DAF the day before seeing SPECTRE and I wonder if this made me appreciate the camp in the film a little bit more? (I had watched Craig's other movies a week before).

I loved SPECTRE and think we have been blessed to have had one actor do so many interpretations of the character. We have had a 'freshly minted' Bond, an 'out for revenge' Bond, an 'old and broken Bond' and finally in SPECTRE we have a 'classic, height of his powers/confidence' Bond. It was wonderful to see!

I usually like to think all opinions are valid but I don't think you can call SPECTRE rubbish and also call yourself a fan of the Bond series as a whole.