SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

Skyfail wrote: »
    http://websta.me/p/1030428985077028184_286829628

I've been seeing a lot of this on Instagram , Don't know how legit it is though

Maybe @Marketto007 can enlighten us a bit :-)?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Skyfail wrote: »

Maybe @Marketto007 can enlighten us a bit :-)?

Sorry to ruin it for you, Marketto said it was made by him for fun.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Sorry mate, but unfortunately is not coming out this Friday.
    Well If we do get something on Monday? Then that'll be an excellent start to the week?!!!
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Maybe we'll get an announcement or countdown on 007.com tomorrow:-)
  • tqbtqb
    JWPepper wrote: »
    If i do recall, 007.com gave us a 3 day notice before the teaser..

• eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    Wish it was real. But this is just me playing around in Photoshop.

CJ9GsDvUcAAIisg.png

Sexy.
    Then I would imagine it'll get attached to the Mission Impossible film at the end of July. Yes, another two weeks.
    I hope so about the new Full Trailer on Monday confirmed I hope?
  • tqb wrote: »

WB claims it will be announced in "real time" so it may drop Monday without any warning to take us by surprise.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    tqb wrote: »

WB claims it will be announced in "real time" so it may drop Monday without any warning to take us by surprise.

Sorry people, but it won't be Monday. That's all I can say. :)

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    I quite hate you :((
  • tqb wrote: »

So you have more information, but you are not able to tell ...
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited July 2015 Posts: 11,139
    tqb wrote: »

It's coming today isn't it?! :D
    Thread title updated - cheers Marketto....let's hope it's next week after all...
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    So, if you can't say when it's not coming, then:
    Is it coming today?
    Tomorrow?
    On sunday?
    On monday?
    On Tuesday?
    On Wednesday?
    On Thursday?
    Next Friday?
    I could go along until next year
  • Well at least we know is coming before November 6th. That's a fact :D
    Sorry people, but it won't be Monday. That's all I can say.
    No. That's all you want to say.
    Well at least we know is coming before November 6th. That's a fact :D

Lol :D

I think what Warner Italy said does to some extent confirm that yes it's next week (and yes it's debuting theatrically with Pixels)

For the record re: Pixels - they didn't send any trailers on the film's drive, so we'll have to wait till Monday/Tuesday to get 100% confirmation on whether it's in theatres next week.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    This is ridicolous. When are they going to release it? On October 15th? No, wait, release it a couple of hours before the movie's release.
    Even better, release it sometime in 2018, before the release of Bond 25 as a recap of the previous movie, and make SPECTRE the first movie to come out without a trailer. Quite a nice record, isn't it? Perhaps it won't do well at the box office, but it surely will be remembered forever.
    EON needs to announce ASAP...
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited July 2015 Posts: 8,087
    Another two weeks and we'll have caught up with Skyfall's promotional campaign. That's pretty silly really, considering we started a good two months earlier with the teaser. EON seems to have completely switched tactics for some reason.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Another two weeks and we'll have caught up with Skyfall's promotional campaign. That's pretty silly really, considering we started a good two months earlier with the teaser. EON seems to have completely switched tactics for some reason.

Yeah, which is why I still believe it's next week...it's quiet enough for them to drop then - this week we've had Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, Fantastic Four, Legend, Joy, The Revenant...next week is the only confirmed debut so far is Maze Runner 2 which is just heaven-and-earth compared to Bond and easy to overshadow, then the week after that it's Hunger Games which I don't see Bond releasing the trailer close to - EON tend to have some space away from rival blockbusters.
  • robcoperobcope St. Petersburg, FL
    I can't keep waiting for this trailer! I feel like a kite dancing in a hurricane!
  • Skyfail wrote: »

I'd like to point out that "rumors" don't spread that much even when they're true, but that this shows that any photo can disseminate, even when there's nothing to think it's legit. Hence why IMO, producers will control a lot the photos and so on, but don't care as much as you think about people talking freely (I mean : not in front of a camera during an interview). So, we'll keep on having rumors from people meeting someone saying too much, don't dismiss them too easily (I think that so far the rumours about SPECTRE turned out to be almost all true, didn't they). On the other hand, if some artwork looks suspicious, well, it probably is :)
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 591
    Just over 3 months till the film comes out in the UK.
  • RC7RC7
    For any of the members who are losing their sanity over the release of the trailer, if you nitpick or complain when you see it, I'm going to rain down on you.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    RC7 wrote: »
    For any of the members who are losing their sanity over the release of the trailer, if you nitpick or complain when you see it, I'm going to rain down on you.

I'm going to hold you to this if anyone who has been freaking out does complain.
  • RC7RC7
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    RC7 wrote: »

I'm going to hold you to this if anyone who has been freaking out does complain.

I'm armed and ready, mate.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    bGEIX.gif