SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited July 2015 Posts: 630
    He (Ilario)is quite quoting me. We messaged and I said him if they not announce it today I expect it to land in the middle of next week. Not exactly what he wrote
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    That's how rumours are spread these days...

LOL well in that case I can come back to rooting for Friday....

And getting hype for that vlog :))
  • What time is the Bond girls vlog going up? 17:00 GMT as usual?
    What time is the Bond girls vlog going up? 17:00 BST as usual?
    FTFY
    Seems like it given it didn't go up at 2pm, unlike last time....
  • RC7RC7
    Hands up who reckons the vlog will be even more generic than the last lot? Honestly, I don't know why they bother. They should get the same producer to do an in depth doc specifically for the home release and scrap these. They're a waste of their money and our time.
  • I think it'll be good because this one regards our Bond girls and we're sure to see some behind the scenes clips of scenes we haven't seen yet.
  • RC7 wrote: »
    Hands up who reckons the vlog will be even more generic than the last lot? Honestly, I don't know why they bother. They should get the same producer to do an in depth doc specifically for the home release and scrap these. They're a waste of their money and our time.

My guess: Lea Seydoux will say her character is "Bond's equal."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    RC7 wrote: »

Right there with you. Overly generic this time around and I would much rather see better material on the home release and skip the video blogs.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    =))
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited July 2015 Posts: 11,139
    The only interesting Vblog thus far was the Mr Hinx/cars videoblog which isn't saying much but so far these vblogs just aren't cutting it.

As for this new one today, I love Harris but I don't want to see her at all. I want to see Seydoux, Belluci and Sigman...stuff we havn't seen before!
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Naomie Harris is named as being in the vlog. Stephanie Sigman's name was not mentioned which is odd is one of the Bond girls.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    These boards are going off just regarding the trailer. My gawd...this place will explode when the film is released.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Naomie Harris is named as being in the vlog. Stephanie Sigman's name was not mentioned which is odd is one of the Bond girls.

This is upsetting news.
    RC7 wrote: »
    robcope wrote: »
    SPECTRE's teaser came out way earlier, and the continued wait is <i>not fair</i>.

We're not obliged to receive anything. We get it when we get it. The lack of patience around here is stunning.

Ufff, I fully agree here. I also said this on many occasions. The word "patience" in itself needs to get a full marketing treatment in here.
    At least, we have some different kind of promotional video :-P:

• edited July 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Well it's 5pm...
    giphy.gif

(Think the Blu-ray news are all we're getting today)
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Yes, @antovolk I guess nothing else will be released today. Maybe next week and the the beginning of August the new trailer. Don't think it will come earlier I'm afraid: don't know why.
    JWPepper wrote: »
    Yes, @antovolk I guess nothing else will be released today. Maybe next week and the the beginning of August the new trailer. Don't think it will come earlier I'm afraid: don't know why.

Or maybe they scrapped or pushed the videoblog way back because of the imminent trailer? Or they drop the vlog tomorrow? Or something idk.

The impression I'm getting is that the international dubs have are being done early this week so they're ready for a simultaneous global launch like the teaser...I genuinely don't see it any later than the last week of July with Mission Impossible. Given it's now fully ready on the dubbing/international side in major territories it seems they want to send it to cinemas next week with their own Pixels. Taking that into account, ideally it will be Friday. And the Skyfall full trailer was only announced the day before...

I'm keeping fingers crossed, it's been nearly 4 months since the teaser which is very unusual (in that time even Batman v Superman has had both a teaser and a full trailer).
  • Wasn't the videoblog rumoured for the 19th at some point anyway? Maybe it'll be released on Sunday?
    Wasn't the videoblog rumoured for the 19th at some point anyway? Maybe it'll be released on Sunday?

That list had it down for today, the 15th. Doubt it will be released on a Sunday reason being very very rarely movie promotional content gets released on weekends....
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    This is ridiculous. I just would like to see SOMETHING.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I think someone should change the title of this topic from 'imminent' to 'soon'. That may help quell the hype-rage. But for gods sake, give us something EON!! This is one of the most brain dead approaches to marketing a film I have ever seen. There is no build yet and we are 3 MONTHS from release. WHAT?!
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    I don't understand why they don't release the trailer online for the die hard fans first. I mean if its attached to antman it will be seen by the masses tomorrow night anyway. Reward your dedicated fanbase with something new to talk about.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Maybe they're holding off releasing the trailer and/or vlog because the Emmy nominations come out on July 16th, and the media will be busy obsessing/complaining about those. Especially now that the voting process is online, and didn't get off to a great start.

Just a thought, prob not the right one.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,164
    skropper13 wrote: »
    I don't understand why they don't release the trailer online for the die hard fans first. I mean if its attached to antman it will be seen by the masses tomorrow night anyway. Reward your dedicated fanbase with something new to talk about.

It has since been confirmed it's not with Ant-Man.
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Maybe they're holding off releasing the trailer and/or vlog because the Emmy nominations come out on July 16th, and the media will be busy obsessing/complaining about those. Especially now that the voting process is online, and didn't get off to a great start.

Just a thought, prob not the right one.

HIGHLY doubt it. More likely waiting for all the Comic-Con: Batman v Superman/Suicide Squad hype to die down...
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    oh okay didn't see that. Thanks @antovolk

Did anyone see this post L-) ?? I mean, I think it could be perfect spare time for the meantime.
  • RC7RC7
    I think someone should change the title of this topic from 'imminent' to 'soon'. That may help quell the hype-rage. But for gods sake, give us something EON!! This is one of the most brain dead approaches to marketing a film I have ever seen. There is no build yet and we are 3 MONTHS from release. WHAT?!

Logical move not to release among the Comic-Con hype. Bond will be everywhere come October. I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with having some kind of elongated build up. It's fucking James Bond. For the month before release you won't be able to escape the endless Heineken, Coca-Cola, Sony ads and trailers.