SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

Creasy47 wrote: »
    Put it into perspective: we have been waiting three years for a new Bond film - what is three or four days for new footage from said film? I'm not struggling with being patient, but if you are, put things you're excited for at the forefront of your mind and use that as a way to get through the week. Or, don't think about it; it'll be here before you know it.

Or if you're a fan of other big films too, just bask in the gloriousness of the last few days...
    How does 2 minutes 30 in length compare to trailers from the last three Craig films?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    slyfox wrote: »
    How does 2 minutes 30 in length compare to trailers from the last three Craig films?

Just did a quick Youtube search:

CR - 2:24.
    QoS - 2:29.
    SF - 2:32.
    slyfox wrote: »

Just did a quick Youtube search:

CR - 2:24.
    QoS - 2:29.
    SF - 2:32.

Thanks. Was feeling very lazy there!
    @slyfox, welcome to my life! All of those differed - a few other links had a second or two added or removed - but overall, seems to be the same length as all of the others.
    I have a feeling based on that little tv spot that the full trailer is going to blow us away.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    I have a feeling based on that little tv spot that the full trailer is going to blow us away.

tbh it has to blow us Bond fans and especially movie fans in general to attract attention and full theater venues
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Oh how I pray we get it this week. I'm really going crazy here! Haha
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    Shardlake wrote: »
    The Bond series is doomed, nobody's talking about SPECTRE.

I can read the the tone of the comment and agree with it fully. Does anybody on these message boards believe that because nobody is talking about SP now (which makes sense because it's Comic-Con weekend and Bond is never present at Comic-Con anyways) that the movie will be a dud at the box office? Does anybody here actually think that this movie won't make its money back or not enough to encourage EON, and whatever partner they end up with after this Sony deal ends, to make another after it? Frankly, I'm a little surprised at how some people around these parts are reacting. SP comes out long after the summer movie season, long after Comic-Con and over a month before Star Wars, its only real competitor, box office-wise during the autumn-holiday season.

Guys, take a chill pill. Holy cow, you'd think Bond fans would have more faith in the Bond brand.
  • Once they get a proper official trailer, people will get hyped. I hope anyway.
    It took the first trailer for Skyfall to get going as well.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    eddychaput wrote: »

I can read the the tone of the comment and agree with it fully. Does anybody on these message boards believe that because nobody is talking about SP now (which makes sense because it's Comic-Con weekend and Bond is never present at Comic-Con anyways) that the movie will be a dud at the box office? Does anybody here actually think that this movie won't make its money back or not enough to encourage EON, and whatever partner they end up with after this Sony deal ends, to make another after it? Frankly, I'm a little surprised at how some people around these parts are reacting. SP comes out long after the summer movie season, long after Comic-Con and over a month before Star Wars, its only real competitor, box office-wise during the autumn-holiday season.

Guys, take a chill pill. Holy cow, you'd think Bond fans would have more faith in the Bond brand.

Thanks ..concur
    =D>
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    They know what they are doing. It will be planned out - trailer, interviews, TV spots etc, will be drip fed to us. Memento will build and hopefully the press reviews will be as positive as SF to drive the film on to Christmas.

They know what the opposition is and how to overcome it.
    eddychaput wrote: »

Hello fellow Montrealer. I agree completely. And it's not like the teaser did not create any buzz.
    FYI guys we should find out tonight whether the trailer is playing in U.S. theatres this week for sure.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Thanks @antovolk.
    I hope you will post any info you get on here. Matter of days now!! :) :)
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    2 more days?
    And apparently UK cinemas may have got it according to people at AJB007...
    Some international dubbing work happening
    antovolk wrote: »

thanks for the link!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »

thanks for the link!

CJzUXvNUsAAOPWD.png

• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited July 2015 Posts: 3,157
    Yay, can't wait to hear it with italian dubbing by Francesco Prando. Haters gonna hate, it's a problem of theirs, not mine.
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    Almost 5pm. Will we be lucky enough to get the Bond Girls vlog? :)
    HMBFF wrote: »

I thought the next video blog was rumored for the 15th?
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    HMBFF wrote: »

I thought the next video blog was rumored for the 15th?

Damn! You're right @Creasy47. I'm so anxious to get something new, that I was under the impression that today was July 15th lol.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Another Twitter user has seen the trailer. More tweets are rolling in.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Another Twitter user has seen the trailer. More tweets are rolling in.
    Link?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yes, link!
    I think they were referring to the teaser....