SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• edited July 2015 Posts: 3,164
    jake24 wrote: »
    So no new news on the Spectre trailer being sent to U.S. theaters. Surely this doesn't mean it won't be attached to Ant Man, does it? Because attaching it to Pixels will not be the brightest idea for EON.

It won't be. But remember that if it's sent with Pixels, it will no doubt still play with Mission Impossible, Fantastic Four and The Man from UNCLE...it's just easier to send to theatres with their own film, to make sure they all have it.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    They will probably release it on Friday and put it in theatres with Pixels next week
  • robcoperobcope St. Petersburg, FL
    I'd like for my first post to acknowledge the fact that I cannot wait any longer for the full trailer. Skyfall's official didn't drop until 7/31, which makes sense in the context of the overall marketing campaign and a release in November. SPECTRE's teaser came out way earlier, and the continued wait is <i>not fair</i>. I am getting better. I'm pretty sure I woke up at 3AM to watch SK's teaser.

But watching the trailers in order from the SK campagin, I'm hoping SP's isn't so revealing. To someone's previous point, the trailers also had too much of a chronological reveal of the movie (PTS, his return, Shanghai, Silva's Island... and then a bunch of crazy action), so I hope SP's has some false reveals, lots of mystery, and restrained action.

And thank you to the person who posted the IMAX trailer. I had been looking for that for a long time.

Bring on the trailer!
    Double post, which I won't make a habit of:

Suicide Squad's trailer got leaked onto social media through someone's camera phone (through ComicCon I presume?). If SP's trailer was leaked the way, would you have the strength not to watch a poor quality version? Suicide Squad's trailer ended up being released just a day later, but you wouldn't know that, and you would just think you're waiting indefinitely.

Tough call.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    robcope wrote: »
    Double post, which I won't make a habit of:

Suicide Squad's trailer got leaked onto social media through someone's camera phone (through ComicCon I presume?). If SP's trailer was leaked the way, would you have the strength not to watch a poor quality version? Suicide Squad's trailer ended up being released just a day later, but you wouldn't know that, and you would just think you're waiting indefinitely.

Tough call.

Good question. I think I would wait a couple of days, then I would watch it.
  • RC7RC7
    SPECTRE's teaser came out way earlier, and the continued wait is <i>not fair</i>.

We're not obliged to receive anything. We get it when we get it. The lack of patience around here is stunning.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    If SP's trailer was leaked the way, would you have the strength not to watch a poor quality version?
    Tough call.

I did for SF. After watching the official domestic and international teaser and trailers multiple times, I watched the crappy quality imax version many times too
    RC7 wrote: »
    We're not obliged to receive anything. We get it when we get it. The lack of patience around here is stunning.

+1

SPECTRE's teaser came out way earlier, and the continued wait is <i>not fair</i>.

This thread is devolving into self-parody. "It's not fair!". Really? I'm a Bond fan and am looking forward to seeing the trailer too, but we're talking about a two minute collection of clips of something that's going to be two hours (plus) of light entertainment later on in the year. Have some perspective, and dignity.
  • RC7RC7
    dinovelvet wrote: »

This thread is devolving into self-parody. "It's not fair!". Really? I'm a Bond fan and am looking forward to seeing the trailer too, but we're talking about a two minute collection of clips of something that's going to be two hours (plus) of light entertainment later on in the year. Have some perspective, and dignity.

Exactly.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited July 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Wish it was real. But this is just me playing around in Photoshop.

CJ9GsDvUcAAIisg.png
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited July 2015 Posts: 11,139
    Nooooooooooooo!

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Let's keep it real please ;-)
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Brazilian cruelty!!! ;) :))
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Brazilian cruelty!!! ;) :))

If you think that's cruel, you have not experienced the wrath of Brazilian "fandom"... They are vicious and unforgiving even to April Fools jokes.... :))

I thought I was clearly kidding when I wrote it was not fair. My mistake...
    marketto007 that's not funny that's cruel, especially as we are all despite to see the trailer !!!
    Don't blame me, blame the hype.
    I agree about the hype ,we know the trailer is coming, but when you see that image it and find its fake it is very painful
    Shrugs I just want a warning of when it will come because the title announcement and the teaser I enjoyed first viewings with my wife I want that to continue so when the trailer hits say when I am at work I need to be out of here so nothing is spoiled for me.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    I think if we don't get any announcement about the trailer today, it won't be released this week
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Shrugs I just want a warning of when it will come because the title announcement and the teaser I enjoyed first viewings with my wife I want that to continue so when the trailer hits say when I am at work I need to be out of here so nothing is spoiled for me.

Trust me, you'll know once the trailer is released, because this thread (and possibly the Production Timeline and the Leaks Discussion thread) will blow up. If anything, start checking big movie sites before you get on here, then.
  • I think it'd be better if they didn't announce the trailer and just did it on a whim just cause I think it'll be a nicer surprise that way.
    Le Cercle are saying the trailer now will land next Wednesday, the 22nd. The videoblog is still coming today.

I'm not sure, but it looks like Ilario from Le Cercle is throwing away random dates for it.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Just scrolled through the last page and nearly had a heart attack, thanks Marcos ;)
    I'm not sure, but it looks like Ilario from Le Cercle is throwing away random dates for it.

We'll see what happens...since at least we knew before that the videoblog is due today.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 4,619
    I've just put marketto on my ignore list.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,164
    We knew about the videoblog before but re: trailer I'm still holding out hope it'll be this Friday as @marketto007 said Le Cercle may not be the most reliable of sources and the teaser trailer debuted on the Friday before FF7 too...
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I've just put marketto on my ignore list.

Lol personally I thought it was a fantastic trick @Marketto pulled. People need to lighten up.