SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    That's the one I saw @MadeleineSwann
    Keep calm and stay away from twitter..
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    antovolk wrote: »
    Some international dubbing work happening
    Apparently he has no idea of dates: "Sincerely, I don't know. I just do my work and nothing else!"
    I wasn't expecting anything for today, but hopefully in 48 hrs it will be another story!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Guys I know this is off topic, but I found a great video on Skyfall's trailer campaign. The exclusive IMAX trailer is also available on the same website.

http://www.theppc.com/departments/theatrical/skyfall/campaign-overview?from=skyfall
    Re that US trailer list - still hasn't showed up which is odd :( usually does on Monday night...anyway will keep you all posted.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 11,119
    jake24 wrote: »
    Guys I know this is off topic, but I found a great video on Skyfall's trailer campaign. The exclusive IMAX trailer is also available on the same website.

http://www.theppc.com/departments/theatrical/skyfall/campaign-overview?from=skyfall

Wow, I've never seen that trailer before! It's astonishing. And again, it completely channels all the things I loved about "Skyfall".

Here's the IMAX-trailer by the way. It's 2min 26sec . Seeing this makes me SO DAMN excited for the "SPECTRE"-(IMAX)trailer:
    http://www.theppc.com/departments/theatrical/skyfall/imax-trailer?filter=4

And the ones from "Quantum Of Solace":
    http://www.theppc.com/departments/theatrical/quantum-of-solace?filter=4
    Wow, interesting trailer. Effective without ever fully showing Silva. Lot of shots there that didn't make it into the final film -

Bond saying "Trust me"
    Eve standing on the Istanbul rooftop
    M/Mallory dialogue about Bond being in the South China Sea
    Bond under an archway after the train crash
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Yes, it's a great trailer. Though a bit too excessive on the PTS.
    Damn, loved that, thanks. Grinning from ear to ear here. :D
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Tuulia wrote: »

And the Spectre trailer will be even longer :-D
    JWPepper wrote: »
    Tuulia wrote: »

And the Spectre trailer will be even longer :-D

Yeah, 4 seconds, lol.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    edited July 2015 Posts: 2,252

YOU ARE A LEGEND. I have been looking for this since 2012. All I have is 3 crappy cam copies of the trailer which are still on youtube. I was even going to compile one myself but was missing the south china sea clip since it wasn't in the movie.

It's a great trailer. However seeing it makes me cry over a few moments missing in the film...(1) the 2 thuds when Bond and Patrice drop down before they enter the tunnel (2) the south china sea quote (3) The beautiful shot of Patrice dying which looked really crap in the final movie (4) The train crashing through the wall seems different in the movie too (better in the trailer). This is why, while I anticipate the Spectre trailer, I'm not going to watch it.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,164
    w2bond wrote: »

YOU ARE A LEGEND. I have been looking for this since 2012. All I have is 3 crappy cam copies of the trailer which are still on youtube. I was even going to compile one myself but was missing the south china sea clip since it wasn't in the movie.

It's a great trailer. However seeing it makes me cry over a few moments missing in the film...(1) the 2 thuds when Bond and Patrice drop down before they enter the tunnel (2) the south china sea quote (3) The beautiful shot of Patrice dying which looked really crap in the final movie (4) The train crashing through the wall seems different in the movie too (better in the trailer). This is why, while I anticipate the Spectre trailer, I'm not going to watch it.

I posted this ages ago on my YouTube:
    Love this trailer.

The same team behind the SF trailers are also doing SP's, with more of an artistic/directorial touch too (heard that Newman himself composed & recorded the score for this upcoming trailer, won't be surprised if he also did the teaser), so I can't wait.

With SPECTRE - just remember that it's gonna be a different beast from the Skyfall ones, going off the CineEurope reactions, the initial teaser and how the trailer landscape has changed...they won't show and spoil a lot like with the Skyfall (which looking back at it, the main theatrical trailers were too much of a play-by-play, which is why I prefer the IMAX one), they will be much more sly and teasing about it.
    (3) The beautiful shot of Patrice dying which looked really crap in the final movie

I will probably never understand why they changed that. It looked so much better in the trailer.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited July 2015 Posts: 11,139
    I hope you're right. The SF trailers besides the initial teaser were way too revealing. Also, where did you hear about Newman scoring the music for the trailer?
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,164
    doubleoego wrote: »
    I hope you're right. The SF trailers besides the initial teaser were way too revealing. Also, where did you hear about Newman scoring the music for the trailer?

I'll quote what was said by the Russian industry outlet KinoMetro which I posted a while back:
    They also showed a new trailer at the presentation, which is still as secretive and as intriguing as the teaser. One thing that caught the eye was the relatively low amount of action compared to, for instance, the Mission Impossible trailer.

http://www.kinometro.ru/news/show/name/cineeurope-2015-sony-008

As for Newman, stuff I heard while looking into info re: trailer, apparently they were recording the score in the days after the CineEurope presentation.
    The next trailer will have to have at least some action if they want to entice people.
    The next trailer will have to have at least some action if they want to entice people.

Oh it will obviously, but key word is "some".
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @jake24 i'm sure there will be action you saw what @antovolk posted. He said the trailer has a low ammount of action but that doesn't mean it doesn't have any. Let's hope!!
    It could be online any time now until Friday.
    I hope we get the vlog tomorow too!
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    edited July 2015 Posts: 2,252
    Love this trailer.

The same team behind the SF trailers are also doing SP's, with more of an artistic/directorial touch too (heard that Newman himself composed & recorded the score for this upcoming trailer, won't be surprised if he also did the teaser), so I can't wait.

With SPECTRE - just remember that it's gonna be a different beast from the Skyfall ones, going off the CineEurope reactions, the initial teaser and how the trailer landscape has changed...they won't show and spoil a lot like with the Skyfall (which looking back at it, the main theatrical trailers were too much of a play-by-play, which is why I prefer the IMAX one), they will be much more sly and teasing about it.

You are also a legend :D

The SF imax was trailer was better in that it didn't spoil Silva's appearance, the silhouette in the teaser is perfect.

I'll wait for some spoiler free reviews of the SP trailer before I consider viewing it. Most likely I still won't, I've largely avoided following the production.

I don't want Waltz's face revealed. I already know
    he had some cgi marker things on his face
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    (3) The beautiful shot of Patrice dying which looked really crap in the final movie

I will probably never understand why they changed that. It looked so much better in the trailer.

Yes more artistic but in the context of the film the version they used had far more punch. Patrice deserved a violent end and that was way more graphic. I like what they used in the film.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 161
    Ilario Citton from the Italian Fan Club Le Cercle has confirmed on Twitter that Francesco Prando, Italian voice of DC, has dubbed the full trailer as well and it is definetely going to be released this week, Friday most likely.
    Ok so that list went up: no new SPECTRE trailer was sent to U.S. theatres this week with Ant-Man
    http://digitalcinema.bydeluxe.com/site/dlxportal/docs/TrailMix_by_Deluxe-_WK_29_US.pdf

Now, mind you, this doesn't mean they definitely won't drop it online this week - the next option for theatrical debut is next week with Sony's own Pixels so they can still do the same as with the initial teaser which had its online debut the Friday before Furious 7 came out and drop it online on Friday.

I still don't think they'll wait for Rogue Nation with the theatrical debut, besides it will be easier if they send it to theatres with their own film, so not only theatres will have to play it with Pixels (plus some people are saying it could break out like Guardians of the Galaxy last year) and that way theatres already have it ready to play with Rogue Nation.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Ilario Citton from the Italian Fan Club Le Cercle has confirmed on Twitter that Francesco Prando, Italian voice of DC, has dubbed the full trailer as well and it is definetely going to be released this week, Friday most likely.
    He specified on FB that Prando didn't know when it's going to be released and that the trailer, while being dubbed, was without effects and musics. So again, just a bet about the release
  • Ilario Citton from the Italian Fan Club Le Cercle has confirmed on Twitter that Francesco Prando, Italian voice of DC, has dubbed the full trailer as well and it is definetely going to be released this week, Friday most likely.
    He specified on FB that Prando didn't know when it's going to be released and that the trailer, while being dubbed, was without effects and musics. So again, just a bet about the release

Thanks for the update ;)
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 625
    Ok so that list went up: no new SPECTRE trailer was sent to U.S. theatres this week with Ant-Man
    http://digitalcinema.bydeluxe.com/site/dlxportal/docs/TrailMix_by_Deluxe-_WK_29_US.pdf

On this list there is only a SPECTRE trailer of 1:31 minutes and one of 1:43 minutes, no 2:30 trailer.
    Jan1985 wrote: »

On this list there is only a SPECTRE trailer of 1:31 minutes and one of 1:43 minutes, no 2:30 trailer.

Yeah that's the first one from late March.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    dinovelvet wrote: »
    Wow, interesting trailer. Effective without ever fully showing Silva. Lot of shots there that didn't make it into the final film -

Bond saying "Trust me"
    Eve standing on the Istanbul rooftop
    M/Mallory dialogue about Bond being in the South China Sea
    Bond under an archway after the train crash

More spoilers then second trailer who already have to much. But is shame scene with Eve not be include. Also like longer shot of car who falls from the train.

edited July 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Love this trailer.

You are also a legend :D

The SF imax was trailer was better in that it didn't spoil Silva's appearance, the silhouette in the teaser is perfect.

I'll wait for some spoiler free reviews of the SP trailer before I consider viewing it. Most likely I still won't, I've largely avoided following the production.

I don't want Waltz's face revealed. I already know
    he had some cgi marker things on his face

Yes he's the real legend for posting it on YT. Mine was more of an "In case you missed it" type post. ;)

So no new news on the Spectre trailer being sent to U.S. theaters. Surely this doesn't mean it won't be attached to Ant Man, does it? Because attaching it to Pixels will not be the brightest idea for EON.