SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

antovolk wrote: »
    That being said, box office is crucial. If we expect to be given the same quality of film in future the numbers have to add up. 3:-O

This, plus SPECTRE is probably the most expensive Bond film, probably one of the most expensive films ever...
    Wasn't that just early discussions? The high budget hasn't been confirmed.

• edited July 2015 Posts: 3,164
    JCRendle wrote: »
    That being said, box office is crucial. If we expect to be given the same quality of film in future the numbers have to add up. 3:-O

This, plus SPECTRE is probably the most expensive Bond film, probably one of the most expensive films ever...

Before filming - but with the amount of location work this time I definitely won't be surprised if it's some way over Skyfall's...which was apparently $200m....so like $250-270, which to be fair is like Avengers 2 haha

Either way - still reinforces the need for high BO performance.....
  • RC7RC7
    JCRendle wrote: »

Just ignore the doomsday brigade. There are several people talking out of their collective arses. Bond is GOING TO MAKE MONEY. Period. Stop wanking on about nothing.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    It's James Bond were talking about here, he'll make money and continue having movies made for another 50 years or more. SPECTRE is going to be amazing and make money. Enough with the fear mongering.
  • RC7RC7
    Murdock wrote: »
    It's James Bond were talking about here, he'll make money and continue having movies made for another 50 years or more. SPECTRE is going to be amazing and make money. Enough with the fear mongering.

You to take the left flank, I'll take the right. Let's take these fools down.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    RC7 wrote: »

This time, I got all the gadgets and I know how to use them. ;)
    goldeneye_mines_wip_4__by_comandercool22-d6n85t7.jpg
    Dear laddies, here's the word again: PATIENCE :)
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote: »

This time, I got all the gadgets and I know how to use them. ;)
    goldeneye_mines_wip_4__by_comandercool22-d6n85t7.jpg

Yeah!!!

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I already have SPECTRE in my top 5, I know the film will be good. It's how well it performs in such a dense year of competition, especially having taken a huge risk on budget. Has no one here heard of how they had to scale back the budget after moonraker, and with the subsequent films. It's not like it hasn't happened before.
    I already have SPECTRE in my top 5, I know the film will be good. It's how well it performs in such a dense year of competition, especially having taken a huge risk on budget. Has no one here heard of how they had to scale back the budget after moonraker, and with the subsequent films. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

Uhm, how can you put "SPECTRE" in your TOP 5 if the film hasn't be released yet? I find that slightly....ehm....ridiculous. The production only just entered post production. God knows what things the editors, sound editors, composers do wrong/right during that process.

"SPECTRE" has got the potential yes, to be one of the best. And although I find the 1960's spy craze a wonderful phenomenon, I'm not going to call Bond no#26 the best Bond film just yet :-).
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Perhaps he's read the script? Even so, movies can change drastically from script to screen.
    Because skyfall is amazing and I feel a lot better about spectre than I did about that film before it released. Let's just say if it isn't in my top 5 I would be taken aback.
  • I've read the latest script and from what we've seen and know so far, it matches up almost identically. I'd be pretty shocked if it didn't end up in my top 3.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I think you're getting way too ahead of yourself if you're deeming SP as one of the best films of all time, when all you've seen of the finished product is a couple of minutes of footage. There's still a hefty deal of translation from script to screen.
    Which is why director, cast, approach, etc. is also taken into account, although yes it is presumptuous
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Not particularly surprising that mendas4lyfe is ready to dub this the best Bond film ever.
  • Creasy47 wrote: »
    I think you're getting way too ahead of yourself if you're deeming SP as one of the best films of all time, when all you've seen of the finished product is a couple of minutes of footage. There's still a hefty deal of translation from script to screen.

Well I wouldn't say of all time, I'd just say on paper it has the potential to be one of the best, and will likely be in my top 3. Having read the script and being familiar with a large part of the supporting cast and crew, I don't think it's that much of a stretch to anticipate around where it would fall on your ranking of Bond films.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 161
    From Le Cercle president Ilario Citton on Twitter:
    "Warner Bros. Italy (SP distributor here) says full trailer is probably coming Monday July 20th. It will be announced in real time"
    "Warner Bros. Italy (SP distributor here) says full trailer is probably coming Monday July 20th. It will be announced in real time"

Excitingggg :-D!!! Only four days left!

Excitingggg :-D!!! Only four days left!

Very much so. I was at the end of my tether there. EON always comes through for fans in the end :)>-
    Yes, glad we got a date from a official(ish) source!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Let's hope they are right this time.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Hmph, I'll believe it when I see it.
    Guys, it's not Friday just yet ;-). And LeCercle isn't spot on with their predictions. You have any more news @Marketto007?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Unfortunately not @Gustav_Graves. Not this time. :(
    Guys, it's not Friday just yet ;-). And LeCercle isn't spot on with their predictions. You have any more news @Marketto007?

The Monday date isn't from Le Cercle tho, it's from Warner Bros Italy.... So a tad more reliable.

Of course one could hope it's just the date the Italian version hits and we all get it Friday, but given the international rollout of the teaser, the major international versions would come at the same time.
    Cool
    http://websta.me/p/1030428985077028184_286829628

I've been seeing a lot of this on Instagram , Don't know how legit it is though
  • RC7RC7
    Skyfail wrote: »
    http://websta.me/p/1030428985077028184_286829628

I've been seeing a lot of this on Instagram , Don't know how legit it is though

Marketto made it. It's already on here.
    Oh , I see