SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

ok thanks, well, if its a trusted source than I have faith in this. Thank you letting me know.
  • SasSas
    antovolk wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    So we should be expecting two versions of the trailer, an "international" trailer, and a "domestic" trailer, right?

While that did happen with Skyfall, I doubt it highly. It's not really the norm anymore for a major release. Same trailer used worldwide.

Hi guys. Sorry, please could someone bring me up to speed with this. I see the theatrical trailer is due soon, and it seems its going to be next week. Please could I ask where the sources say it will be next week. Who and how do you know it will be Wednesday. cheers, gareth.

Our very own Marketto said earlier in this thread it's next week but not Monday.

So exciting! I can't wait for next week!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    As if we weren't going crazy with anticipation already, I watched this to really push myself over the edge...

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    doubleoego wrote: »
    As if we weren't going crazy with anticipation already, I watched this to really push myself over the edge...

DC is there with former girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell, who's seemingly disappeared from the face of the earth after he ditched her for Rachel Weisz. The poor woman.

I have been on both sides of this. Ditched a woman for another, knowing I was moving on to something that would make me happier (and it did). But I've had a woman do it to me, too, saying "It just wouldn't have worked. And I realize that now. I met someone who I can see myself with for the rest of my life. Please understand." I did understand. But my gawd, is it excruciating! And it makes you want to kill yourself.
    TripAces wrote: »

DC is there with former girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell, who's seemingly disappeared from the face of the earth after he ditched her for Rachel Weisz. The poor woman.

I have been on both sides of this. Ditched a woman for another, knowing I was moving on to something that would make me happier (and it did). But I've had a woman do it to me, too, saying "It just wouldn't have worked. And I realize that now. I met someone who I can see myself with for the rest of my life. Please understand." I did understand. But my gawd, is it excruciating! And it makes you want to kill yourself.

Well, at least she got a bit of revenge in. She went and maxed out his gold cards when he dumped her.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    What are people looking forward to seeing in the trailer? :D
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Some snow sequences, hopefully a ski chase (don't know if there is a ski chase in this movie, but I hope so), and Mr. White.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

Whatever those white capture dots on CWs face are for.

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @antovolk and others
    Any ideas how the trailer will look like and what will be included.
    Spoiler tags for the respect of others
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @antovolk and others

I think Daniel Craig will be in it

More of Oberhauser.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,588
    @antovolk and others

Just a thought on how it might play out (have not read the script),
    Trailer would put the movie somewhat in order, similar to SF's domestic trailer (been re watching it's trailer campaign).

First, we would see some shots of the PTS, with bond chasing Sciara (maybe a shot of his SPECTRE ring) on the streets then fighting on the helicopter

MGM/Columbia logos

An extension, or alternate shots/dialogue of the scenes in Bond's flat, receiving his effects; Bond's briefing with M and/or Q

Some Rome scenes showing Bond and Hinx interactions; maybe Bond also sees Hinx's SPECTRE ring?

Some Austria scenes; Bond at Hoffler Klinik, introduction to Swann's character, Bond-White interaction, some action shots

A narration of Denbigh as shots of action building up in London are shown, as well as whatever was on Waltz' face.

Mr. White is revealed to be blind

Shots of Waltz in Morocco

"Bond, James Bond"

Action montage

THE END
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Followed by the rumbling of Kevin McClory rolling over in his grave
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,164
    @antovolk and others

Trailer would put the movie somewhat in order, similar to SF's domestic trailer (been re watching it's trailer campaign).

First, we would see some shots of the PTS, with bond chasing Sciara (maybe a shot of his SPECTRE ring) on the streets then fighting on the helicopter

MGM/Columbia logos

An extension, or alternate shots/dialogue of the scenes in Bond's flat, receiving his effects; Bond's briefing with M and/or Q

Some Rome scenes showing Bond and Hinx interactions; maybe Bond also sees Hinx's SPECTRE ring?

Some Austria scenes; Bond at Hoffler Klinik, introduction to Swann's character, Bond-White interaction, some action shots

A narration of Denbigh as shots of action building up in London are shown, as well as whatever was on Waltz' face.

Shots of Waltz stating his plan in Morocco

"Bond, James Bond"

Action montage

THE END

If I'm honest that's a fair guess but that would be way too revealing, and does go against what was said about the trailer after it was shown at CineEurope. Spoilers/plot give away isn't really the way to go today with trailers....minus Terminator of course.

I expect this to be much much more dark in tone and mysterious,very similar in tone with the initial teaser, giving little exact plot details away but really build up the threat of the SPECTRE organisation and Oberhauser (I don't think we'll see why he has the facial markers in the trailer), and some snippets of the action, definitely of the PTS. They went really agains the "classic" Bond trailer formula with the teaser, and I expect them to do so here.
    antovolk wrote: »
    @antovolk and others

MGM/Columbia logos

"Bond, James Bond"

Action montage

THE END

If I'm honest that's a fair guess but that would be way too revealing, and does go against what was said about the trailer after it was shown at CineEurope. Spoilers/plot give away isn't really the way to go today with trailers....minus Terminator of course.

I expect this to be much much more dark in tone and mysterious,very similar in tone with the initial teaser, giving little exact plot details away but really build up the threat of the SPECTRE organisation and Oberhauser (I don't think we'll see why he has the facial markers in the trailer), and some snippets of the action, definitely of the PTS. They went really agains the "classic" Bind trailer formula with the teaser, and I expect the, to do so here.

You have a fair point.

What I would like to see in the trailer and the film in general, is
    Mr. White being revealed to be blind as a result of Bond, similar to Zukovsky's limp.
  • jake24 wrote: »
    @antovolk and others

MGM/Columbia logos

"Bond, James Bond"

Action montage

THE END

If your Mr White-theory is correct that would be totally weird. How could he possible know that Bond is showing him a Spectre ring?
    @antovolk and others

MGM/Columbia logos

"Bond, James Bond"

Action montage

THE END

If your Mr White-theory is correct that would be totally weird. How could he possible know that Bond is showing him a Spectre ring?
    There could be many ways he could find out it's a SPECTRE ring without actually looking at it. Plus, it looks as if he is blind in the teaser.
    @antovolk and others

MGM/Columbia logos

"Bond, James Bond"

Action montage

THE END

There could be many ways he could find out it's a SPECTRE ring without actually looking at it. Plus, it looks as if he is blind in the teaser.

Maybe. But if so, then line about death having familiar face would be a bit hollow.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    White to me seems like his eyes are fine.
    Could be cataracts, not necessarily blindness - though cataracts can cause blindness in the end.
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Could be cataracts, not necessarily blindness - though cataracts can cause blindness in the end.

Maybe macular degeneration?
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Mr White's eyes do look a bit cloudy in the teaser, not in a cataract kind of way. Could be the lighting but I think it looks hollow and spooky
  • TripAces wrote: »
    @antovolk and others

MGM/Columbia logos

"Bond, James Bond"

Action montage

THE END

Maybe. But if so, then line about death having familiar face would be a bit hollow.
    Exactly my opinion...
  • I think it'll end with Mr White being revealed as Asian.
    I am simply looking forward to seeing something NEW!!!! <:-P
    @antovolk and others

MGM/Columbia logos

"Bond, James Bond"

Action montage

THE END

The spectre being carved in the ring it would be easy enough.
    He looks high...as a kite. Which might explain his kite metaphor.
    Try drunk. I don't see blind, just in very bad shape.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Try drunk. I don't see blind, just in very bad shape.

He didn't strike me as being blind either the first time, only in a very, very poor state. But on second look, his eyes look like the ones of a blind man.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited July 2015 Posts: 8,087
    if not blind then certainly nearsighted.