SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• According to sources I can't really disclose, we shall have the new trailer on Wednesday.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    thanks for the information @fromswedenwithlove :D
  • leas_mole wrote: »
    thanks for the information @fromswedenwithlove :D
    No problem, now let's see if the info is correct ;)

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    RC7 wrote: »
    For any of the members who are losing their sanity over the release of the trailer, if you nitpick or complain when you see it, I'm going to rain down on you.
    Mind if I join you on that? ;)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Murdock wrote: »
    For any of the members who are losing their sanity over the release of the trailer, if you nitpick or complain when you see it, I'm going to rain down on you.

If @MajorDSmythe can lend me his speargun again, I'll help you guys. ;)
    Skyfail wrote: »
    http://websta.me/p/1030428985077028184_286829628
    I've been seeing a lot of this on Instagram , Don't know how legit it is though

On the other hand, if some artwork looks suspicious, well, it probably is :)

The thing is I could've sworn that was real , I mean it is very well done.

Guys - it's definitely going to be Wednesday, unless its Tuesday, but if the wind is blowing southwesterly on Monday, it might get bumped to Thursday.
  • RC7RC7
    Murdock wrote: »

If @MajorDSmythe can lend me his speargun again, I'll help you guys. ;)

A three-pronged attack. Done.
    MGM/Sony/EON:

--> They release the teaser trailer way earlier as compared to previous Bond films (27th March 2015)
    --> The teaser in itself is perhaps the best teaser you can think of. It creates a lot of buzz......more buzz as compared to "Skyfall" (youtube hits, likes, Twitter)
    --> The number of videoblogs is scaled down as compared to "Skyfall" (4 blogs so far, as compared to 12 (!) very spoiler-ish blogs for "SF")
    --> A first TV-spot, that's only 1 min, with only 30 sec's extra footage, so it's teasing even more
    --> The full 2min30sec theatrical trailer near the end of July, which is almost the same as the "SF"-full trailer (31st of July)

My conclusion: MGM/Sony/EON know exactly what they are doing :-). They are trying to create impatience and frustration (especially among fans), thus creating higher expectations, and even more viral buzz and exposure. I call this perfect marketing :-)
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 4,619
    The teaser in itself is perhaps the best teaser you can think of.
    No teaser can top this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5o_Bs07lw I remember watching it back in 2006, a few days before the official release of the teaser. Every single Bond forum went absolutely nuts!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    @DaltonCraig007 - I have to wash some intestinal tract off it, first. So i'll send it over when i'm done.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited July 2015 Posts: 15,690
    @DaltonCraig007 - I have to wash some intestinal tract off it, first. So i'll send it over when i'm done.

Someone disagreed with you about Timothy Dalton? ;)
  • tqbtqb
    No teaser can top this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5o_Bs07lw I remember watching it back in 2006, a few days before the official release of the teaser. Every single Bond forum went absolutely nuts!

I Remember when this first trailer leaked, I was so excited. That excitement hasn't been met since.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

Someone disagreed with you about Timothy Dalton? ;)

And that was the last time that they will disagree with anyone about anything.

Er... what I meant to say, was that I was never there. Nope, I was someplace else entirely.

I disagree. The "SPECTRE" teaser is devoid of any action. That in itself makes it stand out. It was a bold, risky move for a Bond film, but as of now it certainly paid of. Its word-of-mouth is impressive.
  • According to sources I can't really disclose, we shall have the new trailer on Wednesday.

Which, of course, is what Le Cercle Club said this week:

All I will say is roll on next week!

Ha, yeah I remember seeing this. After a lot of negative buzz, this showed that CR, and Craig, were going to deliver the goods. Being in French just added to the mystique!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited July 2015 Posts: 11,139
    I remember losing it when that trailer hit. I knew we were getting something special although that still didn't stop people from hilariously thinking Craig was sincerely the villain.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    According to sources I can't really disclose, we shall have the new trailer on Wednesday.

It's what I said earlier this week
    wait...there's a new Bond movie coming out this year???!?!?!
    JPinFLA wrote: »
    wait...there's a new Bond movie coming out this year???!?!?!

LOL, it happens every 3 years during a Bond-production :-P. Most Bond fans become insane and lunatic :-P. It's interesting to see though hehe.

• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Wait, they're still making Bond movies???!?!!! I thought the last one was the one with the invisible car, wasn't it?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    So we should be expecting two versions of the trailer, an "international" trailer, and a "domestic" trailer, right?

Le Cercle is right then
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

I remember like if it was yesterday @PanchitoPistoles. Fantastic!!!
    edited July 2015 Posts: 15,690

I went to see ''Da Vinci Code'' specially to see that CR teaser on the big screen. The cinema was full, and there were more reactions from the audience for the CR teaser than the entire Da Vinci Code movie.

I went to see ''Da Vinci Code'' specially to see that CR teaser on the big screen. The cinema was full, and there were more reactions from the audience for the CR teaser than the entire Da Vinci Code movie.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Da Vinci Code was a fascinating read, but the movie was such a yawn.

Hi guys. Sorry, please could someone bring me up to speed with this. I see the theatrical trailer is due soon, and it seems its going to be next week. Please could I ask where the sources say it will be next week. Who and how do you know it will be Wednesday. cheers, gareth.
    jake24 wrote: »
    So we should be expecting two versions of the trailer, an "international" trailer, and a "domestic" trailer, right?

While that did happen with Skyfall, I doubt it highly. It's not really the norm anymore for a major release. Same trailer used worldwide.

Hi guys. Sorry, please could someone bring me up to speed with this. I see the theatrical trailer is due soon, and it seems its going to be next week. Please could I ask where the sources say it will be next week. Who and how do you know it will be Wednesday. cheers, gareth.

Our very own Marketto said earlier in this thread it's next week but not Monday.