No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

I hope so chaps !!
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited April 2017 Posts: 7,971
    barryt007 wrote: »
    All this news doesn't mean its Craig who has signed.

Exactly. I can't quite understand what is leading people to draw that conclusion.

Someone signed something, therefore Craig is back? What am I missing here?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Are there any other sources that can comment on this recent news?
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    How long will this bidding war for distribution go on?

It's a battle to the death, whichever studio head is left standing at the end wins the rights.

Is that death from old age?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    So Craig’s stunt is signed on..

And here's hoping he gets to do the stunts. I don't give a crap about Craig jumping off and flying over roof tops, let the stunt team do that stuff and make use of wide shots. Just let Craig do the hand to hand combat, proper visceral fighting this time and not the garbage fights they had him doing these last couple of movies.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    So Craig’s stunt is signed on..

And here's hoping he gets to do the stunts. I don't give a crap about Craig jumping off and flying over roof tops, let the stunt team do that stuff and make use of wide shots. Just let Craig do the hand to hand combat, proper visceral fighting this time and not the garbage fights they had him doing these last couple of movies.

You think the train fight in SP was garbage ?!

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited April 2017 Posts: 23,883
    The SP train fight was decent enough, but too derivative in a Bond film (due to location). I realize there are many who sing its praises here, but I don't put it in the top 10 of fights in the series.
    Agreed
    So Craig is almost guaranteed 5 companies are fighting to distribute news coming soon... maybe 2018 isn't as far off as I thought
  • It was a great fight for its physicality, but as I've mentioned before, Craig does look like he dropped out of Goldfinger and into From Russia With Love.
    Risico007 wrote: »
    So Craig is almost guaranteed 5 companies are fighting to distribute news coming soon... maybe 2018 isn't as far off as I thought

It will definitely be next year.
    I still don't get it. What is it saying Craig is guaranteed? I don't see it anywhere in the articles. All they say is "this leads us to believe". That's speculation, not confirmation.
    No one is saying "guaranteed" so far.
    It's right up there with me...mainly due to CraigBond ,who knows he is fighting a losing battle,right up to the moment he panics and runs into the kitchen,eyes bulging,throws a lettuce at Hinx and then realises he has to fight one last time,and charges him.

Showing Bond can take a bad beating must have been an eye-opener for a lot of people in the cinema,it was for my dad when I took him to see SP.
  • QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere

Exactly. I can't quite understand what is leading people to draw that conclusion.

From the article, I interpret it as meaning that someone signed on for a Craig bond film.

From the article, I interpret it as meaning that someone signed on for a Craig bond film.

To me, it says someone signed on for Bond 25. The article assumes that means Craig has returned, but there's no actual evidence of that.
  • barryt007 wrote: »

To me, it says someone signed on for Bond 25. The article assumes that means Craig has returned, but there's no actual evidence of that.

According to the article, the evidence is plainly in the contract. We are not, however, told what that evidence is. You are welcome to believe this source or not.
    Well looking at the contenders for who will partner MGM and Eon? My money is going to go on Warner Brothers!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Well looking at the contenders for who will partner MGM and Eon? My money is going to go on Warner Brothers!

TBH they all sound good...but if it's Warner Bros there would be NO complaints from me !!

TBH they all sound good...but if it's Warner Bros there would be NO complaints from me !!

The partnership worked well for the Hobbit so I reckon they should get a deal done asap! Then we just need this writers strike business resolving ASAP too.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Praying we're getting some Craig confirmation soon...
    In 3 days, we should know the result of the strike authorization vote.

My fear with WB is their overall management acumen and the fact that they have a proclivity to hemorrhage cash. On the flipside, they'll market and promote Bond like there's no tomorrow.
    In 3 days, we should know the result of the strike authorization vote.

Hopefully both sides have implemented some common sense and have an agreement in place? [-O<
    At least we are hearing things now...the silence is starting to open up..
    We need something solid. We're basically talking it on their word at the moment.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    We need something solid. We're basically talking it on their word at the moment.

Isn't that what we've been doing with pretty much every single bits of news or rumors since 2015? We all jump at the slightest thing, regardless of it being a confirmation.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2017 Posts: 10,586
    Yes, we're getting way ahead of ourselves here. It's a rumor just like any other, I'm afraid.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Yes, we're getting way ahead of ourselves here. It's a rumor just like any other, I'm afraid.

Thank you.
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 19,339
    The Studio rumour seems more concrete to me.
    Especially as names have been mentioned and NO studio has come out and said no,they are not interested.