No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    Do you think they’ll make Gregg Wilson associate producer on this one?

He is going to take over next Time
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Risico007 wrote: »

Yes he is, but he will get a top producing credit on B 25.... he’s been working like a beast on this project (as well as the rhythm section starring Blake Lively)
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself

Assuming there is a next time.

Care to make it interesting?

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,126
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Where has Baz been? We haven’t heard anything from him in weeks.

@DonnyDB5 Maybe he is on a vacation or on holiday in Jamaica for an assignment on Bond 25? ;)
    peter wrote: »

Yes he is, but he will get a top producing credit on B 25.... he’s been working like a beast on this project (as well as the rhythm section starring Blake Lively)

@peter This is going to be the last bond film with Michael and Barbara and Bond 26 on it will be Gregg and Barbara?
    007Blofeld wrote: »

@DonnyDB5 Maybe he is on a vacation or on holiday in Jamaica for an assignment on Bond 25? ;)

@peter This is going to be the last bond film with Michael and Barbara and Bond 26 on it will be Gregg and Barbara?

I have heard tgat
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

I have heard tgat

I would not at all be surprised if DC still continues on as a co-producer, after his run as Bond is over.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Hmm. There will be a next time. James Bond will return.

I do wonder if Michael Wilson will bow out entirely, I don't have a feel for that. Surely he can contribute, but of course he knows best as his own decision.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited April 2019 Posts: 8,502

I think it's safe to say that Gregg Wilson is being groomed to step in as BB's producing partner for the series moving ahead (after B25). He has been working for the past two years on TRS with Lively and straight into B25, taking on more and more responsibilities.

Although James Bond has always returned, I am feeling less confident in the Craig era regarding the series' future. My instinct (and I absolutely LOATHE this opinion), is that "next time" could be years away, making the 6 year gap seem like the blink of an eye.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we get another masterpiece on the same level as CR in 2022 for the 60th anniversary.
  • RC7RC7
    ToTheRight wrote: »

Although James Bond has always returned, I am feeling less confident in the Craig era regarding the series' future. My instinct (and I absolutely LOATHE this opinion), is that "next time" could be years away, making the 6 year gap seem like the blink of an eye.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we get another masterpiece on the same level as CR in 2022 for the 60th anniversary.

Highly unlikely they’ll release a film 2022. They will likely have limited re-releases in celebration.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 4,400
    The same guy from last week who photographed the Aston Martin in Italy posted this:
    https://www.instagram.com/rivadeiginepri/

tjRbap3_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Is he trolling or is the press conference being arranged for Italy?
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited April 2019 Posts: 1,165
    Is the 60th anniversary really that special? At what point does every ten years need to mark a special event?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    The same guy from last week who photographed the Aston Martin in Italy posted this:

I’m gonna go with trolling. Respectable sources have stated the PC will take place in Jamaica.

Have you missed that the Tumblr from the Batman movies was right next to the Aston in that photo? That pic had NOTHING to do with Bond 25. Also, the presser is happening in Jamaica. STOP helping liars spread fake news!
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 4,400

I’m gonna go with trolling. Respectable sources have stated the PC will take place in Jamaica.

I don't think Jamaica news syncs with the GMB update.

There is a sentiment that GMB gets the exclusive - hence the advert - but the timezones don't match between Jamaica and the UK where GMB airs between 6:30 to 8:30am GMT.

Eon would have to do the press conference between midnight and 2:00am in the morning to air on GMB. I can't see that happening.

If it's done in Jamaica, it would have to be done at 15:00pm local time at the earliest as that is 9:00am in Jamaica.
    At what time during the morning was the GMB feature scheduled for again?
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Well this will be typical if it all kicks off next week?!!!! I go on Honeymoon overnight Monday/Tuesday morning in the early hours. The Island has next to no phone signal so I am guessing Wi-Fi will be non-existent!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I will have a lot of catching up to do?!!!!

Just think how depressing it is when you come to the end of a holiday, especially a honeymoon.

But, when you have something major to look forward to when you get home? ;)

I think it's safe to say that Gregg Wilson is being groomed to step in as BB's producing partner for the series moving ahead (after B25). He has been working for the past two years on TRS with Lively and straight into B25, taking on more and more responsibilities.

Ok @peter
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,126
    Really upset with internet company will probably miss the press conference ugh internet at home won't be fixed till may 2nd ugh >:P :-W
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,343

Sounds weird but Sassilive reported that the press conference would’ve been held in Matera. Just a thought but they’ve been always right before, regarding stuff happening in Matera.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    A press conference will be held in Matera... in July. But previously... ;)
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    ggl007 wrote: »

Source??
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    ggl007 wrote: »

Source??

An Italian one.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,554
    Really upset with internet company will probably miss the press conference ugh internet at home won't be fixed till may 2nd ugh >:P :-W

@007Blofeld Stream it via network. You can get a free trial week of DirecTV Now or You Tube TV. (I'd recommend either over cable anyway.)
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    You have data on your phone @007Blofeld ?
    Didn't Baz suggest a few weeks back that Naomie Harris had a larger role in Bond 25? Is there a chance that Moneypenny has become 007 during Bond's retirement?

female-james-bond-10.jpg

I don't hate the idea. but it just seems a bit of a shame as she'd likely be expected to relinquish the number at some point. I'd rather Daniel's Bond permanently and we get a complete reboot with a new creative team for Bond 26.

One suggestion that (once again) may feel a little obvious, but Clare Foy would make a good 007.

TELEMMGLPICT000140641274_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqn2n2hk5qKEJ--A9z8HbLAkOh1FQKp2EBx1ykxfpCom4.jpeg?imwidth=450

She's similar to Eva Green and Vesper.

Foy is pretty much a new incarnation of Kate Winslet and Emily Blunt. So someone fairly well suited to the franchise.

I could see her as 007.
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    Didn't Baz suggest a few weeks back that Naomie Harris had a larger role in Bond 25? Is there a chance that Moneypenny has become 007 during Bond's retirement?

female-james-bond-10.jpg

I don't hate the idea. but it just seems a bit of a shame as she'd likely be expected to relinquish the number at some point. I'd rather Daniel's Bond permanently and we get a complete reboot with a new creative team for Bond 26.

One suggestion that (once again) may feel a little obvious, but Clare Foy would make a good 007.

TELEMMGLPICT000140641274_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqn2n2hk5qKEJ--A9z8HbLAkOh1FQKp2EBx1ykxfpCom4.jpeg?imwidth=450

She's similar to Eva Green and Vesper.

Foy is pretty much a new incarnation of Kate Winslet and Emily Blunt. So someone fairly well suited to the franchise.

I could see her as 007.

Claire Foy would be amazing!! We will surely find out next week who will be playing this role!
    I have to balk at the idea of a female agent being given the "007" designation. I can see her having another designation; but otherwise, when Bond comes out of retirement, he's not 007 for the rest of the film. How would that work?