No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    Has Daniel started filming?
    He was on set in Norway.

James Bond radio said they weren't sure some said yes and no
    When is the press conference?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

No one knows.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

I'll do you one better....what is the press conference?
    Back to the press conference date guessing game anyone?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 13,936
    And who?
    I think if it were soon we’d have heard it. The problem I feel is getting all parties and cast members all together. If malek and other cast members schedules conflict , malek filming mr robot? Then it’s possible we might not have the conference or photocall until May. Which would be 11 months before release, just like spectre. So don’t be surprised if eclipse isn’t unveiled until the end of May. The wait is gonna kill me too but that’s eon for you.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,000
    QBranch wrote: »
    And who?

Why is the press conference...and Gamora?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited March 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Why do people think Malek wouldn't be able to do the conference????????? The guy isn't going to be filming everyday until he starts on Bond 25, and I'm sure if the deal is done they'll discuss the press conference which is only for part of a day so they'd need him for like two days if that...
    talos7 wrote: »
    Trust the professionals not the ranting keyboard jockeys who offer nothing more than a festering malignancy of uninformed babble.
    It would be really appreciated if you toned down the unnecessary hostility.
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    Trust the professionals not the ranting keyboard jockeys who offer nothing more than a festering malignancy of uninformed babble.
    Don’t be so paranoid. I’m sure he’s not talking about you.

Don’t be so paranoid. I’m sure he’s not talking about you.

Yes, I am also sure of this.
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Next thursday, April 4th.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I walked right past the 007 stage today, was amazing... anyway carry on :)
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    Denbigh wrote: »

Any event planning going on over there?!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

Any event planning going on over there?!
    Not that I could tell, I could only get so close. I went to see a TV recording so was too preoccupied to break in unfortunately. Next time though :)
    I wonder when filming will be complete. September or october?
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Jack_Wade wrote: »

This is my guess as well. Although the 1st is surely welcome.

It does give you a sense of giddy excitement, right? The place is partly a history museum, in a sense.
    Jack_Wade wrote: »

This is my guess as well. Although the 1st is surely welcome.

The 4th is what I'm expecting this time round, considering the tomfoolery that is attached to April 1st.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    It does give you a sense of giddy excitement, right? The place is partly a history museum, in a sense.
    Exactly that, it kinda blows your mind to see such a big part of cinematic history there in the flesh. You watch so many documentaries and see so many pictures that when see it they all just flood your brain with nostalgia.
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    I think if it were soon we’d have heard it. The problem I feel is getting all parties and cast members all together. If malek and other cast members schedules conflict , malek filming mr robot? Then it’s possible we might not have the conference or photocall until May. Which would be 11 months before release, just like spectre. So don’t be surprised if eclipse isn’t unveiled until the end of May. The wait is gonna kill me too but that’s eon for you.

@Tuck91 I love how your calling it eclipse

Obviously I could be wrong but at this point I am pretty sure that’s the title. One word titles it seems are eons favorite as of late and Its similar to skyfall as a title as In not giving anything away. Eclipse could be a place or location as well keep in mind.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    @Tuck91 arnt the mods gonna like assault you for not putting a spoiler tag around “a certain lunar-space event”

Obviously I could be wrong but at this point I am pretty sure that’s the title. One word titles it seems are eons favorite as of late and Its similar to skyfall as a title as In not giving anything away. Eclipse could be a place or location as well keep in mind.

Bond back in outer space with lazer beams it's out of this world =)) ;)
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns

Yes, I heard they were making their first spin-off set in the outer-space called Dolly In My Space.

Yes, I heard they were making their first spin-off set in the outer-space called Dolly In My Space.

I'm over the moon about it just keeping the puns coming =))
    edited March 2019 Posts: 15,423

And, of course, as you would suspect, Dolly's part is recast with a Jane Fonda lookalike. The film is inspired by Barbarella, which Neal Purvis and Robert Wade were working on a remake of, for quite sometime! :D

And, of course, as you would suspect, Dolly's part is recast with a Jane Fonda lookalike. The film is inspired by Barbarella, which Neal Purvis and Robert Wade were working on for quite sometime! :D

=))
    @Denbigh did you see anything Bond 25 related at Pinewood during your visit?
    By the way, is Linus Sandgren in Norway? Was he spotted?