No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

They could just be filming plates and establishing shots in Norway, with all other interior Norway set scenes taking place in Pinewood.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Could be they did that with the Rome sequence in Spectre kind of
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 3,169
    why would they shoot an underwater scene in the most expensive country on the planet when they could get the same underwater shots much cheaper right at Pinewood??
    The guy in the video explained it in norwegian. I couldn't figure out what it was all about, but he spoke about the water.
    TR007 wrote: »
    They could just be filming plates and establishing shots in Norway, with all other interior Norway set scenes taking place in Pinewood.
    Of course. Most - if not all - interior shots are in Pinewood. The cabin in Austria for SP in comparison. Even the Mexico City hotel room was in Pinewood. And the ICEQ restaurant:
    Translite-with-Flobanks-behind-on-the-Spectre-Ice-Q-set_170111_000745.jpg
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Looks like someone on location lost something and they're trying to find it.
    Another Dagbladet article. Mostly just a recap of what's known so far. The local fire/emergency dep. are helping out at Lutvann, in case something happens. The video at the top of the article is the same that was posted here yesterday.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I drop in periodically to catch up on the latest news; these are exciting times; all reliable sources point to a production that is proceeding smoothly in the hands of a seasoned talented crew. I’ve worked on the sets of several major motion pictures; often they are best described as organized chaos that quickly moves at a snails pace.
    Trust the professionals not the ranting keyboard jockeys who offer nothing more than a festering malignancy of uninformed babble.
    Must be quite a sequence in Norway
    Lets see what tomorrow brings?!!!!!
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126
    RogueAgent wrote: »

@RogueAgent yeah come on EON we are starving feed us a spare bone its almost like the closer we are the more painful it is to wait lol =))
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    RogueAgent wrote: »

The story of this production’s life!
    Yeah beware of spoilers they are starting to float around the internet I haven't seen any but I heard there is
    I just cannot get my head around this scuba diving stuff. That could be done at pinewood so wonder whats going on. Wonder if it's just testing the water or something. Could anyone tell or have an idea whether the scuba diving stuff was been filmed and they are in the shoot ?
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    32063892-512412159175289-7800970763539841024-n.jpg
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Jack_Wade wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    By Cary Fukunaga on Instagram

Thank you. What is Cary Fukunaga username on Instagram ? Because I've searched for him accoun and I can not find it.

https://www.instagram.com/carybuu/
    Yeah beware of spoilers they are starting to float around the internet I haven't seen any but I heard there is

what kind, because all i know of are the norway shoot pics. Do you mean actual titles and stuff ?
    Gareth007 wrote: »

what kind, because all i know of are the norway shoot pics. Do you mean actual titles and stuff ?

Facebook

His instagram is private though even when following him. How did that norway shoot come on ? was it on his.
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    His instagram is private though even when following him. How did that norway shoot come on ? was it on his.

I just saw on Facebook that Norway stuff was flying around the internet
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126
    When should we expect a trailer you guys think? July or June?
    I cannot believe all this hoopla about Norway resulted in a three day shoot without any of the main actors present, at a lake that could be anywhere. Something is off. And why would they shoot an underwater scene in the most expensive country on the planet when they could get the same underwater shots much cheaper right at Pinewood??
    I thought this was expected.
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    I cannot believe all this hoopla about Norway resulted in a three day shoot without any of the main actors present, at a lake that could be anywhere. Something is off. And why would they shoot an underwater scene in the most expensive country on the planet when they could get the same underwater shots much cheaper right at Pinewood??

Isn't that a spoiler from Panchito Pistoles describing a scene
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »

Well what happened to the Moonraker? Good God.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 12,269

I'm thinking not until at least September - probably November or December.

FoxRox wrote: »

I'm thinking not until at least September - probably November or December.

Wow for a first trailer?

Oh no I would t expect one till August september. I think we will have a teaser a few months before December with full trailer into the start of 2020
    Definitely not June/ July. Probably September.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    August, attached to Universal's Hobbs & Shaw.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    jake24 wrote: »
    August, attached to Universal's Hobbs & Shaw.

This. Was having a look at Universal's slate from December to February 2020 and I don't know if the second main trailer will actually be attached to any specific release. Not too many heavy hitters from the studio around that time.
    Has Daniel started filming?
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    Has Daniel started filming?
    He was on set in Norway.