No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Thank you, @ColonelSun.
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    If it helps, I have a very good and long standing friend out in Norway right now, and he texted me to say the production is running very smoothly and up to Eon's usual high production standards. My friend and associate has worked on every Bond since TND. So I hope that reassures you and others that everything is running well. Have a nice evening.

Wonderful to hear. Thanks, @ColonelSun!

• Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    @ColonelSun it's always reassuring to hear Intel from you!
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Bentley007 wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Some pics of the set taken by local skiiers:

51956182_331429497579247_1720305932733949233_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsyd3-1.fna.fbcdn.net

52952783_296673607693408_1566267348245307822_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsyd3-1.fna.fbcdn.net

53006271_313754142618828_3960420390473101306_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsyd3-1.fna.fbcdn.net

53020508_125501118565669_2806065434405512956_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsyd3-1.fna.fbcdn.net

53267149_2208730209183433_7047342976241755921_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fsyd3-1.fna.fbcdn.net

(via
    )

Nice pics but nothing of real interest. Just more showy shots with nothing to really indicate whats going on. excited though

Actually...
    The third shot, the one with the little puddle in the snow, appears to reveal rails for a camera dolly. This would suggest there will be a tracking shot here, presumably of vehicles traveling across that ice. The wrecked tractor will likely also play a key role. Then again,
    I can't tell if it is for the crew or for the scene. Because it is lying on its side, I am guessing the scene.

In relation to this, I have found a company who is providing generators for the filming. They have released a couple photos likely behind the scenes of filming. They do not tag Bond25 in any of their photos.
    https://instagram.com/greenvoltageuk?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=lgrr7fesixp0
    This company reports to be a more environmentally friendly energy provider. Seems to fit with what we heard about an the Aston Martin RapidE. Could be they are trying to make this filming process as green as possible.

@Bentley007 Fantastic detective work!
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Getting pumped.

• edited March 2019 Posts: 3,169
    Some new and exciting stuff:
    They are filming underwater, as well
    D2onAJnVAAERjoH.jpg
    Video (the last 40 seconds for the new stuff):
    https://www.dagbladet.no/video/er-dette-james-bond-innspilling/mxIEAt4C
    aniYH5b_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

As some know, I was a little disheartened when fans started spamming the crew after they leaked Instagram stories as it only scares them off.

Nonetheless, people can rest assured that the above Instagram story is confirmation that Cary Fukunaga has left Norway. I guess filming there has finished.....now on to Pinewood? I guess.

Something I don't understand...Was this posted on the Instagram story of who??
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    By Cary Fukunaga on Instagram
    Do you think shooting has wrapped in norway. I was told they spent alot on this location. ? If so then i was correct, but someone told me they would not be here for a short period of time.
  • I don't think so, they will be there another week at least (my guess).
    I don't think so, they will be there another week at least (my guess).

Because I mentioned them only been there a weke or two, and someone on this forum shot me down saying they spent millions or what ever it was to film here so it would be much longer. But to me, it doesnt look like the big set pieces are in norway but i hope im wrong. I thought bond would be in norway on the ice with a car chase or something, but i suppose its early days yet.

Does anyone realise that another location could be used a sa double for norway. thye might use a different country for the big set pieces too but sitll part of the norway shoot.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Nonetheless, people can rest assured that the above Instagram story is confirmation that Cary Fukunaga has left Norway. I guess filming there has finished.....now on to Pinewood? I guess.

Why is this a confirmation that Fukunaga left Norway? There is no indication in this photo that the filming there has finished. It's just a thank you message.

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    April 1st is the reported deadline for filming in Norway. They’re probably doing some second unit work now that Fukunaga left, until that reported deadline.
    How do we know he left?
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    matt_u wrote: »
    April 1st is the reported deadline for filming in Norway. They’re probably doing some second unit work now that Fukunaga left, until that reported deadline.

Only still 1st april. even though they spent so much on norway The amount they spent for norway doesn't tally up with the length they have had to shoot. I was expecting bet set pieces happening here. ? Looks like we must have been wrong about the grant they paid then for norway, or they are hiding something very well we dont know about, which is more than likely.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    How do we know he left?

He posted that picture above. Sounds like he’s leaving. Just an assumption, of course. We already know that they filmed in Norway before the director’s arrival.

Only still 1st april. even though they spent so much on norway The amount they spent for norway doesn't tally up with the length they have had to shoot. I was expecting bet set pieces happening here. ? Looks like we must have been wrong about the grant they paid then for norway, or they are hiding something very well we dont know about, which is more than likely.

I thought they were returning to Norway later? Could be wrong about that.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,333
    Do you think shooting has wrapped in norway. I was told they spent alot on this location. ? If so then i was correct, but someone told me they would not be here for a short period of time.

The B25 production was granted a record high 47m kroner (£4,36m) in incentives from the Norwegian Film Institute. In comparison MI: Fallout got 6m kroner (a shoot that took place over 9 days I think). The incentive scheme grants – as written on the NFI website: "…up to 25% return on costs spent in Norway to productions produced partly or entirely in Norway that are intended for international distribution."

That gives an indication on what might be spent over here.
    How do we know he left?

He posted that picture above. Sounds like he’s leaving. Just an assumption, of course. We already know that they filmed in Norway before the director’s arrival.

Exactly. As i said, this photo does not confirm his departure.
    Guys look what ive found. A fantastic spoiler and tease here!!!!! on set :) :)
    Looks like it confirms bonds aston in the background. what I find this is haha

Untitled.png
    Guys look what ive found a fantastic spoiler and tease here!!!!! :) :)
    It’s a behind the scenes photo from when they were filming Spectre...
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 125
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    By Cary Fukunaga on Instagram

Thank you. What is Cary Fukunaga username on Instagram ? Because I've searched for him accoun and I can not find it.
    I wonder how much screentime Norway will have in the film?
    I have a feeling maybe not too much. Seems like just the setting for a flashback?

was it really. oh sorry. haha, it said bond 25 on the hashtag . I dont remember that in spectre though and especially in day time. aston was at night
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,619
    I cannot believe all this hoopla about Norway resulted in a three day shoot without any of the main actors present, at a lake that could be anywhere. Something is off. And why would they shoot an underwater scene in the most expensive country on the planet when they could get the same underwater shots much cheaper right at Pinewood??
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126
    EON we definitely need the press conference can you please give it to us thank you :)

• Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    I cannot believe all this hoopla about Norway resulted in a three day shoot without any of the main actors present, at a lake that could be anywhere. Something is off. And why would they shoot an underwater scene in the most expensive country on the planet when they could get the same underwater shots much cheaper right at Pinewood??

I think it's highly likely they have not finished filming yet. I also think Craig has been or will be on set before April 2nd
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited March 2019 Posts: 5,869
    You’re really reaching for anything aren’t you?
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada

was it really. oh sorry. haha, it said bond 25 on the hashtag . I dont remember that in spectre though and especially in day time. aston was at night

They film a lot of night stuff in the day; the scene in The Dark Knight when Joker flips the semi was filmed during day time and edited to appear as night time, for example.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.

That picture is in front of the coloseum. It's the first shot of Bond in Rome and at the wheel of the DB10.