No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

So unprofessional! I would bet even Barbara regrets now firing Boyle.

I hear Boyle like to waste time watching episodes of Batman the animated series
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    edited June 2019 Posts: 524
    Some NEWS:

The financial paper This Is Money claims this is 007's new Aston Martin in Bond 25, the Valhalla.
    The car will be used in Bond 25, alongside with the V8 Vantage and the DB5.
    Announcement expected this week. (*)

14929846-7153327-image-a-23_1560850690275.jpg

(*) That's what the article says. I know nothing at all.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 565
    QBranch wrote: »
    Thanks to Arbogast777 from AJB for the find:

GAMES BOND - Mutiny on James Bond movie set as director skips filming to play PlayStation - then demands crew work overtime

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9316454/big-bust-up-james-bond-playstation/

48084143307_546bd089bd_o.jpg
    I wouldnt be surprised if that were photoshopped by the Sun. C'mon people, let's have a laugh at it and move on.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I think he’s trolling the tabloids.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    JamesStock wrote: »
    I wouldnt be surprised if that were photoshopped by the Sun. C'mon people, let's have a laugh at it and move on.
    It was photoshopped by me. Sorry, couldn't resist!
    Three different Astons is a bit much for me.. but hey, there were three in Spectre.
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Some NEWS:

The financial paper This Is Money claims this is 007's new Aston Martin in Bond 25, the Valhalla.

I guess I'm too old to like that car (or the one they used in SPECTRE). The V8 Vantage is what I like!
    He looks good, and happy!!
    He looks better now than in the previous...4 entries.
    And that’s not a man who doesn’t like being James Bond.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Thanks to Arbogast777 from AJB for the find:

GAMES BOND - Mutiny on James Bond movie set as director skips filming to play PlayStation - then demands crew work overtime

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9316454/big-bust-up-james-bond-playstation/

giphy.gif

I bet the PS logo is a cover. Carey is actually sneaking away to play the 4 original Splinter Cell games on his XBox One.

Production Assistant: "Carey, you're needed on set."
    Carey: "Go away, i'm playing the CIA HQ mission."
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    So unprofessional! I would bet even Barbara regrets now firing Boyle.

Of course you would buy into this BS @PanchitoPistoles
    Guys, seriously, Daniel Craig just shows up in a brand new video by OMAZE, being funny as hell, having fun being James Bond, looking sharp, and all we have to talk about it a rubbish article of the Sun about CJF playing playstation? Shame on us.

Let's talk about Daniel Craig's hair. Please! It's far more important.

That being said, it looks great :)
    Univex wrote: »
    He looks good, and happy!!
    He looks better now than in the previous...4 entries.
    And that’s not a man who doesn’t like being James Bond.

I agree. I think he's at his peak here.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 6,607
    Some NEWS:

I thought the Valhalla was renamed 003 or Vanquish Vision at some point. I know they are two different cars but its hard for me to know which one is which without spending some google time, which I don't have right now. Point being, this project is not a project anymore, the car was unveiled this year, and it's not called Valhalla. It's either the 003 or the Vanquish Vision.

Still a nice hypercar, or top level supercar by Aston Martin. Would love to see it on film. Along with the classic Astons, that is.

EDIT: ok, that white one is definitely the 003.

AM-RB-003_Vanquish-Vision-Concept_03.jpg

The green one at the back is the Vanquish Vision.

Maybe they're calling the 003, Valhalla now? I don't have time to read the article. Will do later on, though.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Guys, seriously, Daniel Craig just shows up in a brand new video by OMAZE, being funny as hell, having fun being James Bond, looking sharp, and all we have to talk about it a rubbish article of the Sun about CJF playing playstation? Shame on us.

Let's talk about Daniel Craig's hair. Please! It's far more important.

That being said, it looks great :)

It also should help ease any doubts even the greatest of cynics had surrounding Dan's general mobility following the ankle injury. I highly doubt the Omaze video was shot before the injury happened.

He's on his feet and looking very relaxed.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Seeing Craig alive and happy, I didn't even think about the leg, nor did I pay attention to the fact that the video catches his legs down to the knees only. Movie magic!
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Some NEWS:

Certainly a different looking AM! Have to say I am a real fan of the DBS's. But to be honest I just love AM's full stop. Roll on the statement if it is coming?
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

“Barbara I’m not continuing this production until you green light a new Bond game. Until then, I’ll be playing 007 Racing.”
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Some NEWS:

I thought the Valhalla was renamed 003 or Vanquish Vision at some point. I know they are two different cars but its hard for me to know which one is which without spending some google time, which I don't have right now. Point being, this project is not a project anymore, the car was unveiled this year, and it's not called Valhalla. It's either the 003 or the Vanquish Vision.

Still a nice hypercar, or top level supercar by Aston Martin. Would love to see it on film. Along with the classic Astons, that is.

Maybe they're calling the 003, Valhalla now? I don't have time to read the article. Will do later on, though.

@Univex Aston confirmed today on Instagram that the 003 is now called the Valhalla
    Getting Koenigsegg vibes from that Aston. And I find Koenigseggs incredibly ugly…
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 820
    RE: Omaze video, Craig seems in decidedly good spirits. That's not a celeb 'putting it on' for a charity video. He's really into it.

I hope that despite the setbacks on the production, Craig's enjoying himself. He likely won't get to do this again. And after everything he's given us, he deserves to go out with the best possible bang.
    In case anyone was wondering - Universal's CineEurope presentation earlier today didn;t show any Bond 25 footage, except for what's described as a reel recapping the previous Craig films. Likely the same one as this from the April press launch

Some NEWS:

@Univex Aston confirmed today on Instagram that the 003 is now called the Valhalla

Thanks, thought they had abandoned that moniker. More of a Villain car if you ask me, or something Bond would use to make an impression of sorts. Still a beautiful mid engine car, up there with the McLarens, where it belongs. I'm more of a front engine, real wheel drive kind of driver, but this works in the hypercar stratosphere.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited June 2019 Posts: 2,490
    155916015957019111_2400x_Carousel.jpg

A7dAZJz.jpg

As I said once or twice before, Daniel Craig should talk more in his Bond films. He can talk so nicely, he does it in this vid, he did it in Layer Cake. It was ok that he was a bit tight-lipped in QoS, but it´s a crime that they had him all grumpy for the next two films.

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

I really, really like this guy.

As for my PS4 relationship, if my RDR2 progress is any indication, it’s been stunted at 63% for months and if anyone spoils the end for me before I wrap on B25 I’m going to be pissed.
    :))
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

That is just epic! What a way to say F you to the press!
    Fukunaga > haters
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

LOTS of information there... ;)