No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Is there confirmation that principal filming begins next week? I don't recall seeing/hearing that.

April 5th is the start date at Pinewood Studios.

If this is true, then the press conference HAS to be right around the corner.

They may hold off the press conference until ALL the lead cast are available. One of the cast, the villain, could still be busy on another project, but Eon and Universal might want him or her for the press line-up, the quotes and the photo calls.

ColonelSun wrote: »
    Is there confirmation that principal filming begins next week? I don't recall seeing/hearing that.

They may hold off the press conference until ALL the lead cast are available. One of the cast, the villain, could still be busy on another project, but Eon and Universal might want him or her for the press line-up, the quotes and the photo calls.

Indeed. This makes the most sense, though I'd assume they won't want to wait until production's been substantially ongoing. I wonder if they'd negotiate a quick break on Malek's schedule so that he could fly to London for said event/photo call, and then jump right back to Mr. Robot again.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    You all will be surprised when you'll type:

https://www.universalpictures.com/movies/007

:D

I'm only getting 'Ride Along 2'...am I missing something ?

What? You're not getting official Bond 25 screenshots? Just try refreshing the address a few more times, you might need to restart your computer.

Bog off ;)
    That's the point. Why on earth Universal Pictures has it's dedicated 007 site, redirected to this 2016 movie? Doesn't make any sense.

https://www.universalpictures.com/movies/006

Looks like we're getting a Trevelyan spin-off yaaaaaasss kween
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Absolutely no post/tease/hype for the start of filming on the social media accounts of EON. Why am I not surprised?

I can see it now... WORST . FILM . EVER!
    It’s impossible this will be as bad as Spectre was.
    Hey, something we can agree on.

I really cannot get my head around hate for spectre. Yes, it wasnt the best but i loved it at the cinema. I was a fun guilty pleasure bond film. and how can anyone say QoS is better than spectre. I mean, sure you can say it, but no way is it better

I wish you all good luck and enjoyment on the forums. I am leaving for now, and will return when the title is revealed. happy chatting
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,400

Very feasible.

I had heard the conference would be Thursday 4th April - however, I've not heard anything since.

I guess that Eon may hold off the press conference until they have the Bond girls and Rami Malek together in a room. Otherwise, it's a bit of a non-story.

QOS did something similar. The press conference took place 2-3 weeks after filming had started....

However, in a much more recent up date to my news, MI6 are saying the 1st April which conflicts with what I've heard. So clearly this is a fluid situation.

The person to speak to is @marketto007 he had the scoop on the SP announcement almost a week before it took place.
  • AgentM72 wrote: »

Indeed. This makes the most sense, though I'd assume they won't want to wait until production's been substantially ongoing. I wonder if they'd negotiate a quick break on Malek's schedule so that he could fly to London for said event/photo call, and then jump right back to Mr. Robot again.
    AgentM72 wrote: »

Or do a live satellite feed from the Mr. Robot set. I'm not saying that *will* happen, just citing that as a possibility.
    The "Syfall" and "SPECTRE" Press Conference were on Thursday before filming Monday. So it is possible that the Press Conference for "BOND 25" will be this Thursday, March 28th or next Thursday, April 4th.

;)
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    If it were this Thurs., I feel like we would've heard something by now.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    matt_u wrote: »
    Jamesbonddownunder reports that also Craig is in Norway. Is it true?

As of Friday, 22 March DC was still in New York.

Jack_Wade wrote: »
    The "Syfall" and "SPECTRE" Press Conference were on Thursday before filming Monday. So it is possible that the Press Conference for "BOND 25" will be this Thursday, March 28th or next Thursday, April 4th.

;)

It wont be this thursday because they woul dhave a countdown to the annoucement by now. looks like it will be next month during 5th april
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Absolutely no post/tease/hype for the start of filming on the social media accounts of EON. Why am I not surprised?

I can see it now... WORST . FILM . EVER!
    It’s impossible this will be as bad as Spectre was.
    Hey, something we can agree on.

I really cannot get my head around hate for spectre. Yes, it wasnt the best but i loved it at the cinema. I was a fun guilty pleasure bond film. and how can anyone say QoS is better than spectre. I mean, sure you can say it, but no way is it better

I wish you all good luck and enjoyment on the forums. I am leaving for now, and will return when the title is revealed. happy chatting

you and I saw different films that is all I can say
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Red_Snow wrote: »

007 In New York title confirmed.
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Far better then
    Shatterhand or Eclipse or most of the original titles I have seen on this forum
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    The Risicobrand
    ---- -Hydrology
    ---- ---- ---7---
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Risico007 wrote: »

Far better then

Your last 2 posts nearly killed me...
    According to this Bulgarian website, the Serbian newspaper Kurier (Курир) is reporting that DC arrived in Belgrade for filming.

https://m.dir.bg/life/zvezdi/daniel-kreyg-pristigna-v-belgrad

"British actor Daniel Craig arrived in Belgrade, the most likely being the filming of the 25th film of Agent 007, in which Craig will be the last time, Belgrade-based newspaper Kurier wrote, quoted by BTA.

The newspaper speculates that James Bond's idea of ​​returning to the country of origin and ending his life is possible given that writer Ian Fleming has received inspiration for this image from Serbian agent Dusan Popov who, he once lived in Belgrade.

Among the possible reasons why Craig had arrived in Belgrade, Kurier pointed to the search for a new movie, according to the newspaper, most likely it was decided that the new production for James Bond was shot in Serbia. The newspaper recalls that when the previous movie of the series was filmed, the British Daily Mail wrote that he would shoot in Serbia, even though it did not happen.
    "

Seems like possible fake news? Anyone know how reliable these papers are?
    According to this Bulgarian website, the Serbian newspaper Kurier (Курир) is reporting that DC arrived in Belgrade for filming.

"British actor Daniel Craig arrived in Belgrade, the most likely being the filming of the 25th film of Agent 007, in which Craig will be the last time, Belgrade-based newspaper Kurier wrote, quoted by BTA.

The newspaper speculates that James Bond's idea of ​​returning to the country of origin and ending his life is possible given that writer Ian Fleming has received inspiration for this image from Serbian agent Dusan Popov who, he once lived in Belgrade.

Among the possible reasons why Craig had arrived in Belgrade, Kurier pointed to the search for a new movie, according to the newspaper, most likely it was decided that the new production for James Bond was shot in Serbia. The newspaper recalls that when the previous movie of the series was filmed, the British Daily Mail wrote that he would shoot in Serbia, even though it did not happen.
    "

What the frig ?

What a load of *******
    Sounds pretty fake to me.
    I think craig is on set. Even if he isn’t filming he may be getting into character. It’s been nearly 4 years after all
    Risico007 wrote: »

Far better then

Your last 2 posts nearly killed me...

Meh I know I am unconvential but I try to be as main stream here as possible
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.

"

Sounds fake af. Just more tabloids trying to cash in on the hype. The part about Fleming is made up nonsense, and Belgrade really doesn't have much Bondian Flair, they would be much better of in Budapest (for about the same price)

"

Lol.

The only thing that I can confirm is that he will drive an Aston Martin without an engine.
    Was it possible Belgrade was location scouted?

A quick google image search, and the top results definitely share a resemblance to the rumoured locations from Spain, Italy and Greece.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Hi Guys!

I live in Belgrade, Serbia.

Many news outlets are reporting it including Blic, Story.rs, Telegraf.rs, Informer, RTV. All pretty reliable news sources and Serbia has very reliable reporters. They say it’s probably for Bond, but no mention of killing him off in the reliable sources but he is in Belgrade currently - that’s for sure

I’ll keep you posted! :)
    Thanks Aaron!
    So Craig is in Belgrade while Fukunaga is in Norway. Okay.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I can't wait to see the first pic of Daniel on set. I remember when I saw the first released production pic from Skyfall at Pinewood (when he is meant to be in Macau tailing Patrice) that was the moment it felt real and a new film was on the horizon
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,497
    Wait a sec...

What if...
    Bond is lured back into action, gets the job done, returns happily home to find Madeline killed, after which he commits suicide

:|

No sorry. Forget it.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    So Craig is in Belgrade while Fukunaga is in Norway. Okay.
    Around the world in eighty minutes, y'know? ;)