No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Mallory wrote: »
    ".
    @Denbigh why would they release it on a Wednesday, that doesn’t make any sense

Increasingly films in the UK are being released on a Wednesday.

Reason being we measure box office from Monday-Sunday, so a film coming out on a Wednesday has an extra two days of sales, so the “opening weekend” figure can be higher.

Ah wait for real? This is like a thing now? Not uncommon?
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    Something feels very off about that article, folks. I'm not familiar with that publication, but I'm leaning in the direction of it not even being authentic. A number of those 'quotes' really don't sound like the way Dan talks...

x2 - it seems weird to me. Beyond is a publication I've never heard of, and it's odd to me that they'd have an on-set exclusive so early in the game. Surely Empire, GQ, Esquire, or someone similar would have first shot at that?
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited March 2019 Posts: 1,756
    talos7 wrote: »
    Main unit filming has NOT started yet.

You truly are a miserable human being.
    What is your problem? I am simply stating a fact.

Ok, one day our sun will cease to exist and all life, and history oh mankind will be obliterated. But today is a beautiful day, a new Bond has either begun, even if second unit, or is on the verge.

I have generally gotten good at avoiding any post from you and will continue to do so.
    I reiterate, you are a miserable human being; I cannot imagine what a grey hopeless world yours is.

Very unnecessary.

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I apologize to other members but I’ve had enough of constant negativity presented as “stating a fact”.
    No need to worry about a repeat, when I reach this point it’s time to move on If possible please delete my account.

Optimistically looking forward to 25

Lenny.
    “It has got Robert Shaw in it. He plays the Bond villain Red Grant and he’s blond!”

What? That does not sound like Craig to me. When has he ever given listed the character name of a Bond character like that? Much less cared about the colour of his hair. I’m calling bull on this interview.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Didn’t Craig at some point say he wanted B25 to be his FRWL. Was that ever confirmed? Because FRWL was also released in the US on April 8......

It’s probably nothing. But they could be doing a soft remake of FRWL, wouldn’t be surprised
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 6,665
    I apologize to other members but I’ve had enough of constant negativity presented as “stating a fact”.
    No need to worry about a repeat, when I reach this point it’s time to move on If possible please delete my account.

Lenny.

My friend, I know exactly how you feel. You reacted to a post at the end of a very long rope, weaved by one who soul purpose is to make us react. I've been more of a reader than a poster for that same reason. People just hop on the drama wagon and you'll see friends stabbing you in the back just for the sake of looking like democratic gods. Don't feel bad Lenny, and don't leave.

As for Bond25, it's the 10th of March of the year 2019, and it will come the day we'll know more. That's the only truth.

Now, for a nightcap of Macallan.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Lenny.
    Univex wrote: »

Lenny.

My friend, I know exactly how you feel. You reacted to a post at the end of a very long rope, weaved by one who soul purpose is to make us react. I've been more of a reader than a poster for that same reason. People just hop on the drama wagon and you'll see friends stabbing you in the back just for the sake of looking like democratic gods. Don't feel bad Lenny, and don't leave.

As for Bond25, it's the 10th of March of the year 2019, and it will come the day we'll know more. That's the only truth.

Now, for a nightcap of Macallan.

Agreed with good @Univex, here. Don't sweat it, @talos7 - it happens. You're a good chap. Lets just move on, eh? If people aren't even responding to the poster's PMs, then it's fine to ignore him here too. Bliss.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    What about The Secret Service as a title? Just occurred to me
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    ".

Reason being we measure box office from Monday-Sunday, so a film coming out on a Wednesday has an extra two days of sales, so the “opening weekend” figure can be higher.

It is very common here lately, too. Never understood the reason for it.
    ".

It is very common here lately, too. Never understood the reason for it.
    The reason for this is to help boost the films ‘opening weekend’ numbers. The Wed and Thurs will be counted alongside the Fri, Sat and Sun numbers.
    It’s a bit sneaky to be honest but they did it for SP which, if memory serves, opened on a Mon or a Tues. A move no doubt intended to help them meet the opening weekend figures of SF.

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

Ok, one day our sun will cease to exist and all life, and history oh mankind will be obliterated. But today is a beautiful day, a new Bond has either begun, even if second unit, or is on the verge.

I have generally gotten good at avoiding any post from you and will continue to do so.
    I reiterate, you are a miserable human being; I cannot imagine what a grey hopeless world yours is.

Can we knock this kind of comment on the head please? If anyone has an issue with an individual then please either flag the comment which concerns them, or message a mod. Thanks.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    EDIT: Can someone tell me if the film is being released on the 6th April in the UK? I know someone mentioned it before, but not sure whether to believe it or not.

Friday April 3 is the official UK date
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,535
    (delete)
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

Page not found. ;)
    QQ7 wrote: »

As soon as the press conference comes, I am leaving this forum and unsubscribing from all bond related things. Spectre was spoiled for me before I saw FOR MY OWN FAULT because I was too involved in all the production details. I have waited too long for B25 to have it spoiled now.

Same.

You are better than me. Could not do that. Plus with 24/7 media I admire you though. good luck with it.

On a separate note mid week advanced showings are pretty common nowadays and nothing to be concerned about. Frankly I will be at the first available showing barring no unexpected disasters.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Bentley007 wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Could purely be a coincidence, but this notice has just gone up on the GoldenEye Resort website:

Between May 6th and December 19th, 2019, GoldenEye will be undergoing construction to certain areas on property to enhance the overall experience. Special reduced room rates, complimentary activities, and creative dining experiences are being offered during this period. Construction will be done section by section and only in the daytime to minimize guest exposure.

Please acknowledge that by booking a stay with us at the reduced rate during this time, you understand some areas of the property will be under construction and inaccessible. Thank you for understanding and supporting GoldenEye during our ongoing improvements.

Isnt that a fun coincidence. You could definitely be onto something here Red Snow. Also our Henchman actor just posted he will be in Jamaica from May to June on twitter. I still have a lot of doubt about his involvement.

May-June? Jamaica? Definitely very interesting. Would be an odd coincidence if not B25!

It's obviously Bond. He's on the list on IMDB for BOND25
    April 8th seems like a weird day to release a bond film. I’m steadfast in thinking it’s a placeholder day and not the final release date. Perhaps June or July is

No It's officially confirmed by the producers and on 007.com 8th April is the date it will hit cinemas. Most likley the 3rd for us Britains Yay. Bond is British so.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    Good work to who found that video showing some of the filmset. I have a feeling bond is going to be driving on Ice. Let's hope it's not a end like Pierce's Die Another day though. lol
  • QQ7QQ7 Croatia
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    QQ7 wrote: »

As soon as the press conference comes, I am leaving this forum and unsubscribing from all bond related things. Spectre was spoiled for me before I saw FOR MY OWN FAULT because I was too involved in all the production details. I have waited too long for B25 to have it spoiled now.

Same.

You are better than me. Could not do that. Plus with 24/7 media I admire you though. good luck with it.

On a separate note mid week advanced showings are pretty common nowadays and nothing to be concerned about. Frankly I will be at the first available showing barring no unexpected disasters.

Not knowing anything coming into the cinema and then being blown away by (hopefully) good Bond film.

I hope for that scenario, nothing better.
  • ggl007 wrote: »

Page not found. ;)

Aha! So more than likely a fake interview.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    So filming in Norway is supposed to start March 25? Based on the articles seems they will film only for one week.
    which while I believe they already have filmed... they definitely will film in two weeks
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Risico007 wrote: »
    which while I believe they already have filmed... they definitely will film in two weeks

What if the sequence is indeed very short?

But it’s pretty certain that they must wrap filming by April 1st.
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast

Unless...
    they mean by 'successor' the person who has been given the 007 number after Bond regards from the service?

As there's been mention of a female M16 agent in the casting reports, I reckon this could be a distinct possibility...
    Can someone do a sort of sum up of real news thus far? It's been done before in this thread but I don't see a more recent one. Grazie.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    NicNac wrote: »

Can we knock this kind of comment on the head please? If anyone has an issue with an individual then please either flag the comment which concerns them, or message a mod. Thanks.

@NicNac I did I messaged @jake24