No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    leas_mole wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    I don’t understand. Who found a leaked script?
    A new member posted a link to a script. Apparently it is password protected. However, it is most likely a hoax or a virus.

yeah cannot mess around with unknowns like that.
    Bentley007 wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Could purely be a coincidence, but this notice has just gone up on the GoldenEye Resort website:

Between May 6th and December 19th, 2019, GoldenEye will be undergoing construction to certain areas on property to enhance the overall experience. Special reduced room rates, complimentary activities, and creative dining experiences are being offered during this period. Construction will be done section by section and only in the daytime to minimize guest exposure.

Please acknowledge that by booking a stay with us at the reduced rate during this time, you understand some areas of the property will be under construction and inaccessible. Thank you for understanding and supporting GoldenEye during our ongoing improvements.

Isnt that a fun coincidence. You could definitely be onto something here Red Snow. Also our Henchman actor just posted he will be in Jamaica from May to June on twitter. I still have a lot of doubt about his involvement.

May-June? Jamaica? Definitely very interesting. Would be an odd coincidence if not B25!
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Risico007 wrote: »
    If he is the henchmen I hope he is more interesting then and Hinx who the writers forgot to put an interesting character and thought just a cool gimmick was enough
    If he is in it, he's probably a background henchman with no name, but I still think he just added himself to the list to get some attention.

That's what I think as well. I'd go as far to say I think there's a better chance that we've been duped all along and George Lazenby is actually returning as Bond in this film than that guy is playing a henchman.

I'd watch that!

If that were really the case, I'd probably be more excited about the film than I am now.
    If he is the henchmen I hope he is more interesting then and Hinx who the writers forgot to put an interesting character and thought just a cool gimmick was enough
    If he is in it, he's probably a background henchman with no name, but I still think he just added himself to the list to get some attention.

That's what I think as well. I'd go as far to say I think there's a better chance that we've been duped all along and George Lazenby is actually returning as Bond in this film than that guy is playing a henchman.

I'd watch that!

If that were really the case, I'd probably be more excited about the film than I am now.

Same here! I'd have no expectations going into the theatre, other than being very excited by seeing Laz on the big screen. :-D

I'd watch that!

Same here! I'd have no expectations going into the theatre, other than being very excited by seeing Laz on the big screen. :-D

Me, too!
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    "Cameras began rolling on Bond 25 earlier this year"

Interesting.

Interesting.

I laughed so hard when I read that my appendix nearly burst. Maybe we're still on for a November release this year then?
    Perhaps some 2nd unit filming has commenced, though?

Interesting.

What the heck
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    “Worth the wait” is the most hopeful quote from Craig. He also seems firmly decided on this being his last.
    FoxRox wrote: »

Interesting.

What the heck

New gun barrel perhaps
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    leas_mole wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    I don’t understand. Who found a leaked script?
    A new member posted a link to a script. Apparently it is password protected. However, it is most likely a hoax or a virus.

I'd be very surprised if the script was complete at this point :))
    They started in March the 5th to be bluntly honest but I digress mostly second unit stuff
  • So filming with the second unit has started, and Craig is already filming according to that interview? Very interesting. I wonder if we won't get a press conference until a much later date this year.
  • HildebrandRarityHildebrandRarity Centre international d'assistance aux personnes déplacées, Paris, France
    I laughed so hard when I read that my appendix nearly burst. Maybe we're still on for a November release this year then?
    Perhaps some 2nd unit filming has commenced, though?

Beyond appears to be a printed magazine with an online edition. It could be that the piece was finalized at a time the production was still supposed to start in early March with a release in February. And the article probably went online at the same time the printed version reached its readers, a few days into the previous production schedule for Bond 25.
    Main unit filming has NOT started yet.
    So now they're filming? No press conference? Ugh eon.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans

You truly are a miserable human being.
    talos7 wrote: »

for stating a fact? I dont get it. Is craig currently filming can you confirm?

Something feels very off about that article, folks. I'm not familiar with that publication, but I'm leaning in the direction of it not even being authentic. A number of those 'quotes' really don't sound like the way Dan talks...

What is your problem? I am simply stating a fact.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    April 8th seems like a weird day to release a bond film. I’m steadfast in thinking it’s a placeholder day and not the final release date. Perhaps June or July is
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited March 2019 Posts: 7,890

Ok, one day our sun will cease to exist and all life, and history oh mankind will be obliterated. But today is a beautiful day, a new Bond has either begun, even if second unit, or is on the verge.

I have generally gotten good at avoiding any post from you and will continue to do so.
    I reiterate, you are a miserable human being; I cannot imagine what a grey hopeless world yours is.

I reiterate, you are a miserable human being; I cannot imagine what a grey hopeless world yours is.
    You sound like a pleasant human being.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited March 2019 Posts: 5,834
    I'm really confused what's going on... so I'll just reply with what I think. So this article has obviously got their dates mixed up, wouldn't be the first time. I hope people don't think Craig said they'd started shooting cause he didn't, and @JamesBondKenya, the film will be coming out April 8. They would not announce a "placeholder" date, it doesn't work like that. The industry has already proved that April is a good month for films.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126

Ok, one day our sun will cease to exist and all life, and history oh mankind will be obliterated. But today is a beautiful day, a new Bond has either begun, even if second unit, or is on the verge.

I have generally gotten good at avoiding any post from you and will continue to do so.

@jake24 no personal attacks guys come on grow up
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    @Denbigh why would they release it on a Wednesday, that doesn’t make any sense
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,036
    ".

Increasingly films in the UK are being released on a Wednesday.

Reason being we measure box office from Monday-Sunday, so a film coming out on a Wednesday has an extra two days of sales, so the “opening weekend” figure can be higher.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited March 2019 Posts: 5,834
    EDIT: Can someone tell me if the film is being released on the 6th April in the UK? I know someone mentioned it before, but not sure whether to believe it or not.
    Well films are released on Thursdays on my country so Wednesday is not that surprising.