No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    What did I miss?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    jake24 wrote: »
    What did I miss?
    An alleged leaked script.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 850
    The weight of the file appeared to be very (or rather too) light...
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 3,168
    It's protected with 256-bit AES encryption I see.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    There will be no leaked scripts available via on MI6 Community I'm afraid.
    The link was removed.
    It's highly unlikely to be genuine, and would more than likely infect your laptop of PC.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Hopefully, whoever got his or her hands on it would be able to decrypt it.
    Benny wrote: »
    There will be no leaked scripts available via on MI6
    I'm afraid if this leak is real, the whole story will be out within a week.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

If it's real and the story comes out, it still wont be posted on these forums.
    We don't do leaked scripts. I would've thought that became apparent around the time of the Spectre leaked scripts.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,619

We don't do leaked scripts. I would've thought that became apparent around the time of the Spectre leaked scripts.
    You do what you want, but it would look kinda silly if every single movie related site and internet forum was talking about the detailed plot of Bond 25 except this one. You would lose a lot of traffic to competitors.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    I imagine a few and it is their prerogative would gladly like the full detailed script at their finger prints but after the leakathon of SPECTRE I want to go into the cinema with nothing but official reveals and what the trailer has shown us.

For some that will be more than enough anyway.

I really don't understand this thirst to have the whole film detailed before someone sees it for the first time but like I said it's their prerogative I guess.

You do what you want, but it would look kinda silly if every single movie related site and internet forum was talking about the detailed plot of Bond 25 except this one. You would lose a lot of traffic to competitors.
    Perhaps Chris Nolan can run this site as well as the bond production team....

And before anyone gets upset this was just light ribbing which I have gotten on this forum many times especially when I mention my brotha lol

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I don’t understand. Who found a leaked script?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

DonnyDB5 wrote: »

Christoph Waltz paid Javier Bardem to hack EON.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    A new member posted a link to a script. Apparently it is password protected. However, it is most likely a hoax or a virus.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 3,168

Someone created an account here, just to post a link to a passwordprotected pdf called "UNT.B25_11.22.18.pdf". The post was quickly deleted. So was the file on filefactory. Maybe just a prank, but if it's the real deal and anyone knows how to bypass 256-bit password AES encryption, it will surely surface on the internets.

Christoph Waltz paid Javier Bardem to hack EON.

The author of all of EON's pain.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited March 2019 Posts: 5,869
    It sounds like a load of crap to me, probably someone on here messing about. If it was real I doubt this would be the first place it would get posted so try not to give this any attention.
    Is this leaked script rumor just something someone came up with on this forum? I'm not finding anything about this online anywhere.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    According to reddit "AES-256 as a crytpographic primitive is quite powerful. No attacks are known for the algorithm, and it has been selected by the NSA to encrypt Top Secret documents for the US government."

So the file is useless and we can all move on.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Zekidk wrote: »
    According to reddit "AES-256 as a crytpographic primitive is quite powerful. No attacks are known for the algorithm, and it has been selected by the NSA to encrypt Top Secret documents for the US government."

So the file is useless and we can all move on.

Sucks, but this is true. It would mathematically take millions of years to brute-force this encryption.

I imagine, if said user did have the password, he will demand a hefty sum for it.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Could purely be a coincidence, but this notice has just gone up on the GoldenEye Resort website:

Between May 6th and December 19th, 2019, GoldenEye will be undergoing construction to certain areas on property to enhance the overall experience. Special reduced room rates, complimentary activities, and creative dining experiences are being offered during this period. Construction will be done section by section and only in the daytime to minimize guest exposure.

Please acknowledge that by booking a stay with us at the reduced rate during this time, you understand some areas of the property will be under construction and inaccessible. Thank you for understanding and supporting GoldenEye during our ongoing improvements.
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    edited March 2019 Posts: 567
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Could purely be a coincidence, but this notice has just gone up on the GoldenEye Resort website:

Between May 6th and December 19th, 2019, GoldenEye will be undergoing construction to certain areas on property to enhance the overall experience. Special reduced room rates, complimentary activities, and creative dining experiences are being offered during this period. Construction will be done section by section and only in the daytime to minimize guest exposure.

Please acknowledge that by booking a stay with us at the reduced rate during this time, you understand some areas of the property will be under construction and inaccessible. Thank you for understanding and supporting GoldenEye during our ongoing improvements.

Isnt that a fun coincidence. You could definitely be onto something here Red Snow. Also our Henchman actor just posted he will be in Jamaica from May to June on twitter. I still have a lot of doubt about his involvement.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Great investigative work, guys.
    If he is the henchmen I hope he is more interesting then and Hinx who the writers forgot to put an interesting character and thought just a cool gimmick was enough
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Risico007 wrote: »
    If he is the henchmen I hope he is more interesting then and Hinx who the writers forgot to put an interesting character and thought just a cool gimmick was enough
    If he is in it, he's probably a background henchman with no name, but I still think he just added himself to the list to get some attention.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    talos7 wrote: »
    octofinger wrote: »
    @Pierce2Daniel I can see that you are online right now. You still haven't responded to any of my recent messages. Very rude!

Good lord. Take this crap somewhere else, kids.

Lol, no response IS a response! :D

Indeed. It must be terrible to not be able to take such a strong hint.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I have edited some comments from this discussion.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    If he is in it, he's probably a background henchman with no name, but I still think he just added himself to the list to get some attention.

That's what I think as well. I'd go as far to say I think there's a better chance that we've been duped all along and George Lazenby is actually returning as Bond in this film than that guy is playing a henchman.
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires

He's probably like Detlef Bothe's character in SPECTRE.
    He mentions Negril in Jamaica.

Things-to-do-in-Negril-Jamaica-Ricks-Cafe-800x456.jpg
    ToTheRight wrote: »

That's what I think as well. I'd go as far to say I think there's a better chance that we've been duped all along and George Lazenby is actually returning as Bond in this film than that guy is playing a henchman.

I'd watch that!