BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

Good old Rog echoes our sentiments upon hearing that David Arnold shan't be returning....
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 886
    RogerMooreMic.jpg
    Interviewer: "Will Brozzer be there for the Bond 50th anniversary shindig?"
    Rog: "Does it look like I give a damn?"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "I've just found this out, and it's made me so giddy. It is my pleasure to announce that it is @DaltonCraig007's big 21st Birthday today, and on account of his birthday you shall all get on your knees and praise him!"
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    *Roger claps* "Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday James Boooond, Happy Birthday tooo Yoooou..."
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 5,634
    For Die Another Day we had the Invisible Car,

Now for Skyfall - an Invisible beach ball
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Press conference hack: "So tell us, Rog, how long really was that dildo Grace Jones brought to bed with her for that love scene in A View To Kill..."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,894
    Great comments so far, guys :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited March 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Roger(to himself): "I know for bloody certain this picture is going to end up on the MI6 Community, and there will come with it scores of 'how long is it?' jokes. Bollocks, you've really done it now...WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! CAN'T A MAN TALK TO HIMSELF IN PEACE WITHOUT BE LAUGHED AT?!"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "She opened that robe to reveal the biggest dildo i'd ever seen, it was a woppa.... this big."
    The man with the Invisible pumpkin

For Your Eyes Only - an invisible baguette

A View to an Invisible (whatever invisible thing you want to include)

Getting desperate now X_X

How about -

'No No, I said sometimes as James Bond, I had a lousy Time between by hands'

oh well, all attempts count I suppose :-<
    "No one knows how to raise the roof quite like Sir Rog, and damn them all to try."

OR

"Stick-em up if you think Sean Connery is the best James Bond!"
  • Judging soon? :)
    Yep- I'll give it a couple more hours and then I'll announce the winners. Get in while you can, folks. :D
    "I'll tell you, Madeline Smith's bazoongas were THIS big, each! Quite a sight to see I'd say. If I had to give a measurement, they were each about the size of 1/4 of Madonna's ego."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "And now for my final trick, I will catch my own dentures blinfolded".
  • ”My salary for Bond could fit in a bag this big...but let's face it, I was camper than a vicar's handshake”.
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 1,856
    "Then Maude said 'Roger it can't have grown that much since '74"'
    Righty-o, guys- once again it's time to announce the winners. All good entries, but these ones really amused me:

4th Place ties:

@Baltimore_007
    For Die Another Day we had the Invisible Car,

Now for Skyfall - an Invisible beach ball

@danslittlefinger
    ”My salary for Bond could fit in a bag this big...but let's face it, I was camper than a vicar's handshake”.

@St_George
    Press conference hack: "So tell us, Rog, how long really was that dildo Grace Jones brought to bed with her for that love scene in A View To Kill..."

*shudder* X_X

3rd Place:

@Baltimore_007
    'Tanya Roberts said I was this big in the shower'

Of all the penis references, this one was short and sweet.

2nd Place:

@Virage
    I'm the next M. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

I like this idea.

1st Place:

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
    "No one knows how to raise the roof quite like Sir Rog, and damn them all to try."

Well said, 0Brady! Take it away! \:D/
    Thank you @QBranch for the lovely honor, and to @danslittlefinger for the friendly correspondence. I will have a picture within the next 24 hours! /:)
    article-1048569-025DD6EE00000578-507_468x485.jpg
    Alright, have at it ladies and gents! I can't wait to see the jokes made about this beauty in a week's time. ;)
    Your a much better ride than Jinx! =))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Brosnans log, star date..."
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 5,745
    HAHA^ two great entries. Hmm..

'Dear diary,

That itch we discussed has become so irresistible. You've no idea what lengths I've gone to concealing my scratching. '

or

'Title: James Bond 007 in:The Stallion of Scotland'
    Brosnan gets into character as he writes his new film on James bond in 17th century Scotland. "Bond rides into YeBlofeld's granary..."

or

'James Bond, stiff-ass Brit.'
  • Brozzer began to suspect that the online auction he'd won for a genuine Harry Potter broomstick may have been a con....
    Oh man these are already too hard to choose from! Keep the laughs rolling everyone! =))
    "Uh Keely, you might wanna come and see this..."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited March 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Pierce Brosnan is going out on a limb writing his tell-all autobiography. Here he is thinking, "Hmm. What can I say about that awful Jinx character that hasn't been said already on MI6...?"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    After spending the night with Denise Richards, Pierce woke up attached to this wooden log. The annoying part isn't so much walking around with it or sitting down, but Denise somehow transmitting termites to Pierce.
    'Maybe I shouldn't be sitting heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere -'

'Playing James Bond was as easy as falling off a -'

'People said I did sometimes stick out a bit'

'The wood is not enough'

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited March 2012 Posts: 2,635
    "...So this is why all my Bond films has sex scenes..."