BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    "What do you get the mid-life-crisis-suffering, wooden actor who has everything?"

and

"As George Lucas auditions The Brozzer for a remake of Return Of The Jedi and claims the land-speeder will be filled at a later date with CGI , the former begins to suspect he might just have been hoaxed..."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Pierce, quit straddling Barbara Bach"!
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 886
    article-1048569-025DD6EE00000578-507_468x485.jpg
    Now Brozzer knows what Rachel Weisz deals with every night. :>
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "I was going to say something witty about sitting on this phallic log, but where in gods name is my right foot?"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited March 2012 Posts: 12,459
    "I was going to say something witty about sitting on this phallic log, but where in gods name is my right foot?"

Eaten by the monster worm last seen in Tremors.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,894
    Graboids? Ah, so that's why he's on the log.
    ”The Proofreader of Panama” :D

”The Proofreader of Panama” :D

say that fast and it sounds a little like "poofter" ... :)

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    BUMP
    "What was that? Oh, this book? Yeah, i'm reading Moby Dick."
    ”The Hat on a Bore”

think about it..... ;)

That's all I have....I'm done. :(
  • Newly found photos of the secret "re-writes" made on the DAD shooting script.
    So now we know who was responsible for the "wooden" dialog ? (oh, such a bad pun; sorry!)
    Wow this is hard..... Ummmmmmm

Indiana Brosman and the stick of wood!

Ahh that's about it :(
  • Judging soon?
    I think ideally you should DLF. I mean there's not an awful lot that can be said about this particular round, I've really struggled with this one actually, as may have some others, to submit any responses this time. It's merely how I've found it this round
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Judging soon?

I'll give it til Friday or Saturday.
    I think ideally you should DLF. I mean there's not an awful lot that can be said about this particular round, I've really struggled with this one actually, as may have some others, to submit any responses this time. It's merely how I've found it this round
    It's Brosnan, on wood. A long piece of wood, and he is looking conspicuous. I have 100+ penis jokes just from that. Come on all, you can do it.
    But I'm much more civilized than that Brady

I mean, making penis jokes about old Brosnan on a lump of wood that is :|

I really couldn't find much to say about it, honestly
    edited March 2012 Posts: 28,694
    But I'm much more civilized than that Brady

I mean, making penis jokes about old Brosnan on a lump of wood that is :|

I really couldn't find much to say about it, honestly

True, considering they are one in the same. ;)
    Judging soon?

I'll give it til Friday or Saturday.
    It's Brosnan, on wood. A long piece of wood, and he is looking conspicuous. I have 100+ penis jokes just from that. Come on all, you can do it.

@Baltimore_007 I'm not the judge of this one, it's @0BradyM0BondFanatic007 his call but personally I would call time, it's been a week. However, no muss no fuss. :)

I'll have one last go at it and be sensible with it - no penises or anything such

'Brosnan fails his Duran Duran audition'

Anyone who's seen their Save a Prayer video will understand
    I'll have one last go at it and be sensible with it - no penises or anything such

'Brosnan fails his Duran Duran audition'

Anyone who's seen their Save a Prayer video will understand
    :))
    Less Simon Le Bon more Brozzer Le Blob
    (Yes that's an entry).

Brozzer is inspired to pen his new spy self help book:
    Splinter Groups and How Not To Get Them” :-S
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Following the popularity of Tebowing, Pierce creates Brozzning.
    "They all said I was wooden. They may have been right."
    Brozzer is inspired to pen his new spy self help book:
    Splinter Groups and How Not To Get Them” :-S

Ha! Good one; splinter, eh? Heh heh .
    LAST CALL. We'll have our winner this time tomorrow.
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Alright, time to pick the winner. There were so many great entries, and this isn't easy, but here we go:

In third place we have @MajorDSmythe with:
    "Uh Keely, you might wanna come and see this..."
    Taking second place is @JWESTBROOK with his impressive entries:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    HAHA^ two great entries. Hmm..

'Dear diary,

That itch we discussed has become so irresistible. You've no idea what lengths I've gone to concealing my scratching. '

or

'Title: James Bond 007 in:The Stallion of Scotland'
    Brosnan gets into character as he writes his new film on James bond in 17th century Scotland. "Bond rides into YeBlofeld's granary..."
    And *drum roll* taking top honors on the first place podium is @Commander_Skyfall with:
    Brozzer began to suspect that the online auction he'd won for a genuine Harry Potter broomstick may have been a con....
    Those damn muggles will never learn, will they? :))
    Come forth @Commander_Skyfall, and do us the honors of leading us to many more a laugh and bellow. =D>
    :\">
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    :\">

I want to see that screenplay @JWESTBROOK. You don't even know how hard you had me laughing at 'YeBlofeld's old granary'. Oh...here we go...AGAIN! =))