BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• edited April 2012 Posts: 886
    NigelGreen1.jpg[/quote]
    "I say old bean, your earwax would be make some spiffing candles what?" /:)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Roger cannot watch the popular drinking glass disappearing into the eyeball trick.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Considering how terrible the film was, the DAD after show premier party went far better than anyone could possibly of expected!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "'I say chum, weren't you a scott when I left the room?"
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    "'I say chum, weren't you a scott when I left the room?"

:))
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited April 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Good heavens, Sir! That IS an interesting tattoo, and in such an unusual place covering your neck and ear like that... You don't quite recall what happened last night, eh? Hmmm. And what does it say? Er .... what is a JWPepper? - and... oh my goodness, is that really a picture of a naked overweight Louisiana sheriff??!
    NigelGreen1.jpg
    "I say old bean, your earwax would be make some spiffing candles what?" /:) [/quote]

spot on - ha!

=))
  • *bump*
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    NigelGreen1.jpg

"I don't mean to alarm you dear boy, but your golden ring is showing."
  • NigelGreen1.jpg

Want to bet I can pull a longer face than you can, old chap?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Roger, I asked you to reach on the table and grab me some more Dom Pérignon. That is NOT, however, the champagne you now have ahold of!" :>
    NigelGreen1.jpg

"I think your face is due for another coat of Ronseal."
  • NigelGreen1.jpg

'Yes, Yes I can see what the problem is, the stitching's come out......'

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited April 2012 Posts: 1,699
    Quiffy man: "That's a familiar pattern on your clothing there, Rog..."

(Screws in monocle)

"... My God, you've turned my curtains into a dressing gown, you fiendish cur...!"
  • Judging soon? :D
    Judging soon? :D

Let's leave it to the end of the week if it's all very well and good, ample time for other participants to get entries in. Been a steady influx of new members in just recently and they may like to contribute etc. No rush just yet with final captions

Judging soon? :D

Let's leave it to the end of the week if it's all very well and good, ample time for other participants to get entries in. Been a steady influx of new members in just recently and they may like to contribute etc. No rush just yet with final captions

Very good. :-bd

But for a refresher for everyone, I had requested (again) that the competitions are kept to a week maximum. It does help expediency and prevents boredom. Usually all the people entering have done so by the end of a week.
    Just for future reference, I realize this is a fun competition but there has to be guidelines to ensure smoothness, so if any capcons are not judged by the week or a few days after (due to the member forgetting or not being able too) and after my reminder on here and by PM , I will step into judge as originator.

Many thanks for your co-operation. :D

For what it's worth, a recent caption thing (either this or the cat one) went on for a fortnight (at least) I vividly recall, not so long ago. I don't mind bringing this to a close before the weekend Mr Finger if you insist though
    For what it's worth, a recent caption thing (either this or the cat one) went on for a fortnight (at least) I vividly recall, not so long ago. I don't mind bringing this to a close before the weekend Mr Finger if you insist though

I know which I why I refreshed the "rules" then as I had a habit of letting things slide, so to to speak. Not a huge thing but maintains consistency for people.
    If you could bring it to a close this week, that would be most welcome.

Many thanks to you. :D

I know which I why I refreshed the "rules" then as I had a habit of letting things slide, so to to speak. Not a huge thing but maintains consistency for people.
    If you could bring it to a close this week, that would be most welcome.

Many thanks to you. :D

Consider it done

• Judging pls. :D
    Third Place

St George

Quiffy man: "That's a familiar pattern on your clothing there, Rog..."

(Screws in monocle)

"... My God, you've turned my curtains into a dressing gown, you fiendish cur...!"

Second Place

Major D Smythe

"I think your face is due for another coat of Ronseal."

Winner

SJK 91

"My lord, Sir Roger, that hickey is quite large. You said her name was May Day?"

Well done to all who made the final placings etc

Ah, thank you very much @Baltimore_007!!!!! Right, on the next round:

tumblr_lx9umgm67l1qdi8lko1_500.png

Enjoy! I'm expecting some good stuff!

"Loreal, because you're with it." *ping*
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "PIERCE BROSNAN WANTS YOU...to forget DAD..."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Oh yeah Dalton, well you may have gotten the Bond role because I couldn't leave Remmington Steele, but I'll get the role one day. You'll see. You'll only be remembered and loved by internet nerds, while I, Pierce Brosnan, will be remembered in classic Bond films with superior actresses such as Denise Richards and Halle Berry".

• "STOP! Would you buy an invisible foreign car from this man?
    No?...then buy British and get one that stalls every five minutes."
    "Yes, being a game show host with fabulous hair is my lifelong dream! How was my audition? Eh what's that? Cubby is back on the phone for me?! ... Er ... London calling,folks. Never mind what I just said - I may have to get fittted for a tux and an Aston Martin after all!" and exits muttering: Geez, I hope this audition tape never makes the light of day ...
    "The names Barnd, James Barnd."
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

Moments after this photo was taken, Pierce Brosnan received the news that Remmington Steele would continue and so the infamous 'pain face' was born.