BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• edited April 2012 Posts: 371
    Come forth @Commander_Skyfall, and do us the honors of leading us to many more a laugh and bellow. =D>

Well, that was unexpected, thanks to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I'll try and come up with something suitably mirth inspiring over the course of today..

:)>-
  • Ok then, a lovely bit of vintage Sir Rog for you all....

amicalement-votre-03-g.jpg
    'You did what... To Who?.... Rog you devil you!"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "I have big plans for the future my friend. Jayne Seymour, Maud Adams, Britt Ekland, Ringo Starr's wife. I'm going to shag them all. Mark my words."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Rog: "Well I'll be damned...There's puss coming out and everything but the damn pimple is seemingly unpoppable..."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Rog: "You got your ear pierced? What a fairy..."

OR

Rog: "I've got to give you mad props. Those sideburns say I'm a smooth operator, but I'm prepared to empty my wallet and show some skin if prompted..."
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 886
    Moore: "I'm no Saint you know..."
    Curtis: "Alright alright, you've persuaded me....kiss me then."
  • Come along now chaps, surely there must be a few more entries for this one?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited April 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Moore: Tony, are you sure it was Marilyn you got frisky with? Jack Lemmon was running around in drag a LOT in that movie, too.
    Tony: Lemme see, was it jello on springs or not? It was on the back lot, in the dark, but ... Hmmm. Yeah, no contest - it was Marilyn. That was one heck of a wrap party. Ah the good old days ... the only other role I ever wanted was to be James Bond.
    Moore: Well fat chance on that. Sean's got that gig wrapped up for the next decade. You and I don't stand a chance. Sigh ... that luverly young Jane Seymour would be great Bond gal, too. Just wishful thinking, I guess ...
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Tony: "Dude, get off my shoulder, you weigh a ton."
    Rog: "Let me tell you the secret of the world..."
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2012 Posts: 15,690
    Tony : You really mean that...... ????
    Rog : Yes, I have the 2 biggest fanatics in the world !!
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "Just one of @DaltonCraig007's many Roger infused dreams. This one here is thankfully not as erotic as the others get..." :>
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Tony : You really mean that...... ????
    Rog : Yes, I have the 2 biggest fanatics in the world !!

and 0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 "Just one of @DaltonCraig007's many Roger infused dreams. This one here is thankfully not as erotic as the others get..." :>

Ha! Both good ones! :))
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited April 2012 Posts: 1,699
    Rog: "So, who on earth did you buy that toaster on the edge of the desk from - it clearly only toasts miniature slices of bread?"

Tony: "The same guy I bought this coat from - he's my cigar dealer, actually."

Rog: "I think there's more than just tobacco in those cigars, Tony..."
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited April 2012 Posts: 14,882
    "Tony if I take that Bond gig, I'm not going to have to talk with a Scots accent and wear a dress am I ?"

"It's called a kilt Rog. Let's just wait by the phone for the call first."
  • Just a couple of days to go fellas, any more....?
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Roger: "Sorry Tony, I didn't realise your balls were going to be there!"

• Ok folks, judging time, based on my biggest lol response (the winner actually made me spit out my tea!)

In Third Place: Kerim
    Kerim wrote:
    "I have big plans for the future my friend. Jayne Seymour, Maud Adams, Britt Ekland, Ringo Starr's wife. I'm going to shag them all. Mark my words."

In Second Place: 0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
    Rog: "Well I'll be damned...There's puss coming out and everything but the damn pimple is seemingly unpoppable..."

And a hilarious First Place for Saunders:
    saunders wrote:
    Roger: "Sorry Tony, I didn't realise your balls were going to be there!"

Well done Saunders, over to you for the next one!

edited April 2012 Posts: 987
    Thanks @Commander_Skyfall (sorry about the tea!).

Anyway here's my choice featuring a complete muppet! ;)

muppets-pierce14.jpg
    Muppet: ”Sorry Mr Brosnan but only Miss Piggy gives fellatio.” :@)
    "Brosnan seriously underestimated the size of the bar's biggest martini glass."

OR

"Oh Christ, DAD was utter rubbish. Ah! Purity water, CLEANSE ME OF MY SINS!"
    Oops, looks like I'm having a slight technical problem with my image, I think I'd better pass this one straight over to @danslittlefinger who I'm sure is more competant at these sort of things than me.
    Let me look into it @saunders

Edit: Here it is:
    brozzer-1.jpg
    Thanks @danslittlefinger, much appreciated. :)
  • brozzer-1.jpg

And this time, the water isn't even CGI......
    "Swallow Another Day".
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Brosnan: "A martini..... christ, there's 4 of them."
    Miss Piggy: "And how do drunks drink?"
    Brosnan: "They swallow... like there's no tomorrow"
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "This is what i call a Hydro situation..."

(i know my tries are not the best lol)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,629
    For the last time, the peeps will love the metro Bond. Now please Samantha, leave me alone.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 53
    I hope that wasn't some kind of poison. Because if it was, you and me have just bought ourselves a ticket to the most stupid and foolish death ever.