BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Puppet: "Hey Pierce, have you heard of the new DAD drinking game?!"
    Pierce: "Ah...no..."
    Puppet: "Well, the rules are that you have to take a shot every time you want to strangle Jinx, kill Bond, have the movie end, bring back Martin Campbell, kill Madonna, or even throw yourself over a cliff."
    Pierce: "But...that's all the time!"
    Puppet: "Exactly!"
    Pierce: "Well in that case I'll save myself the time and just take it all now."

*SPLASH*
  • Brozzer drowns his sorrows as he realizes he should have insisted on hiring a muppet instead of Denise Richards.

• edited April 2012 Posts: 816
    This scene from Die Another Day where Bond forgets where he placed his invisible Aston Martin, had to be deleted after it was discovered director Lee Tamahori was visible in the lower left of the frame
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Pierce: Hey Muppet, What's green and slimy?

Muppet: I don't know Pierce. What's green and slimy?

Pierce: Denise Richards'
    *BLEEP!*
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Brosnan: "I must regain controll of the tray... failure."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Pierce reenacts the opening boat chase of TWINE for his muppet friend, but insisted he can only pull off his classic pain face when he is covered in water."
    brozzer-1.jpg

And this time, the water isn't even CGI......

It's the Brosnan show!-

It's time to play the music,

It's time to light the lights,

It's time to soak Pierce Brosnan on the muppet show tonight-

It's time to wipe of makeup,

It's wrong to dress up right,

It's time to bring down the curtain on the Brosnan Bond tonight -

Why did you choose to be Bond,

I'll guess we'll never know,

It's like a kind of torture,

To have to watch you go,

Now let's not get things started,

Although you want things started,

It's time to get things started,

On the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Brosnanial, This - is - what - we call - a - Bad - James - Bond!

(Gonzo blows trumpet)

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Brosnan: "Rule #1, always reamain calm, even with a face fulll of Martini."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    "Er ... I said shaken, not stirred and thrown in my face!"
  • Pierce Brosnan's watered-down preformance as James Bond was never a big hit with audiences
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 6,432
    brozzer-1.jpg

Brosnan start's rival bond series after axe from Eon productions. The first movie is called 'The world will have to be enough... and you are not even getting that' miss piggy is rumoured to be playing the female lead a character called Pork Scratchings.
    "After his post DAD axing, Brosnan took Sir Rog's advice to drown his sorrows a little too literally."
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 6,432
    brozzer-1.jpg

Brosnan: waiter will i be getting any chip's to go with this fish... GULP!

Or

This is how i prepare for my fire eating trick, i drink a litre of pure gasoline.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Thanks chaps for so many great entries ( wonderful to see so many containing derogatory remarks about DAD), Here are my personal favourites:

3rd place:
    Puppet: "Hey Pierce, have you heard of the new DAD drinking game?!"
    Pierce: "Ah...no..."
    Puppet: "Well, the rules are that you have to take a shot every time you want to strangle Jinx, kill Bond, have the movie end, bring back Martin Campbell, kill Madonna, or even throw yourself over a cliff."
    Pierce: "But...that's all the time!"
    Puppet: "Exactly!"
    Pierce: "Well in that case I'll save myself the time and just take it all now."

*SPLASH*

All your entries made me smile @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 but the sheer quantity of DAD insults secured this one a place in the top three.

2nd place:
    "Er ... I said shaken, not stirred and thrown in my face!"

Nice twist on Bond's classic line @4EverBonded, great job!

...and for a child of the 70's the sheer nostalgic joy of the Muppet's theme means a well deserved win for:

It's the Brosnan show!-

It's time to play the music,

It's time to light the lights,

It's time to soak Pierce Brosnan on the muppet show tonight-

It's time to wipe of makeup,

It's wrong to dress up right,

It's time to bring down the curtain on the Brosnan Bond tonight -

Why did you choose to be Bond,

I'll guess we'll never know,

It's like a kind of torture,

To have to watch you go,

Now let's not get things started,

Although you want things started,

It's time to get things started,

On the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Brosnanial, This - is - what - we call - a - Bad - James - Bond!

(Gonzo blows trumpet)

Congratulations @Baltimore_007, brilliant job, over to you.
    Thanks for that Mr Saunders

Don't think I can get a new one up tonight, so chances are it will have to be tomorrow, sorry for any inconveniences etc, will get done as soon as able, bear with me, should be done very soon so no panic
  • Thanks for that Mr Saunders

Don't think I can get a new one up tonight, so chances are it will have to be tomorrow, sorry for any inconveniences etc, will get done as soon as able, bear with me, should be done very soon so no panic

Right-o. :-bd
    Sorry for any inconveniences with this etc, let's get busy..

Why the long face, let's see some answers now

NigelGreen1.jpg
    "My lord, Sir Roger, that hickey is quite large. You said her name was May Day?"
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 886
    "Yes yes, your profile is much improved by you jutting your jaw out, but the mole MUST simply go luvvie".
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    MAX! MAX! I mean, ROG! ROG!
    "I spy with my little eye a...SPY!"
    Some early contenders already here. I went with this picture as I rather liked it, keep 'em coming and all..
    Jenkins what is that sticking out from your trousers.
    "Well Roger, I'll give it to you straight seeing as we grew as lads together. The sideburns are utterly fashion forward, a little grizzly, but still good; however, the robe MUST go. It looks like a bloody bed sheet."

OR

"Roger, about that robe. Aladdin just called. He wants his magic carpet back."
    "What's a homosexual, you say Rog?"
    The guy on the right is Nigel Green, an English stage actor born in South Africa, he appeared with Moore in an early 1970s episode of The Persuaders, although I never watched it. Just thought it might be relevant to this round of captions
    "You know Roger, we used to be The Persuaders. Now I can't even persuade you to get undressed-I mean just lovely weather we're having wot wot..."
    "You're not Palmer, who the hell are you?"
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    "Most disappointing Mr Templar, your halo's no bigger than my eyeball!"
  • "Roger, there seems to be a piece of glass stuck in my nose"