BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,944
    123707-frederika.jpg
    "Yes, I know I have a wife. Do I look like I give a damn?!"

OR

EVA: "Wow, James- that was great. I've never tried that position before."

BOND: "You know, I think I'll call that a 'Vesper'." B-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited March 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Eva: "I think I tired you out Dan. Was it worth it?"
    Dan: "Every penny of it."

OR

Dan: "Vesper, you're the woman of my dreams."
    Eva: "Oh, James..."
    Dan: "Wait, what is this? Some kind of sexual role-playing?"
    Eva: "Yeah, I guess, but I see it more as foreplay."
    Dan: "Well, in that case...RACHEL! GET IN HERE DARLING! We'll make her play Mathis."
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Craig and Green star in the remake of Earth Girls Are Easy; French Girls Are Easy.
    ---
    "Dan, is that a torch in your pocket or are you just happy to see me."
    "No Eva, it's my rechargeable torch. I always take it with me, wherever I go."
    Craig's fake-yawn-and-put-the-arm-around-the-girl trick was more than successful.
  • Dan: "I always thought my hand was too big..."
    Eva: "No, it's just the right size...for me, that is."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited March 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Eva: "There's not enough room for me and your, um, "ego"".
    Dan: "I've got a little itch, down there. Would you mind"?

and

Eva: "You're not my type".
    Dan: "Smart"?
    Eva: "Married".

and lastly

Eva: "You're not going to let me in there are you"?
    Dan: "Keep your bloody little finger to yourself".
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 886
    One too many Vespers can make anyone have a ”broadchest”. @-) :> <p><font size="1">*hic*</font></p>
    I can't think of anything to add to this, but damn it I'll have a go nonetheless

'Let's have a Lynd Down'

'The Golden Cushions'

'I have a little itch on my Champs-Elysees, would you be so Kind'

I give up 8-|
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dan: "Let's head to West Berlin, Vesper Lynd."
    Judging soon? :D
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'll give everyone the weekend and pick the winner on Monday.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Eva: Is that a pen, or you're happy to see me?
    Dan: Sorry... I had a stop in the bathroom.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Eva: Would you mind leaving us alone?
    Dan: Yes, twos company and all that.
    Eva: No Dan, I meant you leave.
    Dan: .....
    Dan: "Alright Eva, time for Would You Rather!"
    Eva: "Oh Christ, not this again..."
    Dan: "Aww, now come on darling. I tell you what, I'll go first. Okay, would you rather: Have chunky milk swished around in your mouth, or tongue Dame Judi??"
    Eva: "What's the difference?"
  • Dan: "Alright Eva, time for Would You Rather!"
    Eva: "Oh Christ, not this again..."
    Dan: "Aww, now come on darling. I tell you what, I'll go first. Okay, would you rather: Have chunky milk swished around in your mouth, or tongue Dame Judi??"
    Eva: "What's the difference?"

:-S
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,350
    A big thanks to all who entered.

Results time:

<b><font color=brown size = 5 face="Arial Black">3rd Place</font></b>

<b><font size = 3 face="Arial">0BradyM0Bondfanatic7</b> - Dan: "That's right Dan, just keep it casual. Give the camera a wink or two, form that class A grin, and keep moving that right hand. We are nearly in Booby Zone!"

<b><font color=silver size = 5 face="Arial Black">2nd Place</font></b>

<b><font size = 3 face="Arial">thelordflasheart</b> - Dan: "I always thought my hand was too big..."
    Eva: "No, it's just the right size...for me, that is."

<b><font color=gold size = 5 face="Arial Black">1st Place</font></b>

<b><font size = 3 face="Arial">QBranch</b> - EVA: "Wow, James- that was great. I've never tried that position before."

BOND: "You know, I think I'll call that a 'Vesper'." B-)

Take it away @QBranch!
    Hey, thanks Samuel! :) It was a rather hard one to caption, but we like a good challenge! ;) I'll try and get a picture up soon.
    I don't think this pic has been used yet. Let me know if it has and I'll change it. :) Now get captioning!
    3120232484_5d3e83f211.jpg
    *Rog looks to his left*
    "I'd just like to thank Wilson and Barbara for bringing be back for Bond 24. What a lovely press conference they've held. I may not hold up as well as Craig, but you wont see me in a life vest on the Thames!"
    'Tanya Roberts said I was this big in the shower'

'Mr Moore, You once had a license to kill. Did you need one to wear that tie?'

'Could you hold your hands up and admit you were the worst Bond?'

'Who stole my Baguette'

Ah, the inevitable "this big" reference. Nice work, guys. Keep 'em coming. :)
    I'm the next M. SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!
  • QBranch wrote:
    I don't think this pic has been used yet. Let me know if it has and I'll change it. :) Now get captioning!
    3120232484_5d3e83f211.jpg

The pic doesn't show for me mate. Sorry. :(
    Reporter: "Sir Roger, why did you insist on continuing the nonsensical comedy in your portrayal of James Bond, thereby ruining the cold and calculating character of James Bond and tarnish the past actors like Sean who handled playing Bond like a real man?!"

Rog: "Just cause!"
    If it doesn't work again, try this link:

http://www.info-stars.com/stars/cache/3120232484_5d3e83f211.jpg
    QBranch wrote:
    If it doesn't work again, try this link:

http://www.info-stars.com/stars/cache/3120232484_5d3e83f211.jpg

Nope coming up
    'Could not locate remote server'. Anyway you can save it to your hard drive then repost it? That might help. Cheers. :D

(thanks QBranch)
    RogerMooreMic.jpg

"...and hey presto :-?? that's when she said her name was indeed Chew Me...so I did."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited March 2012 Posts: 2,629
    RogerMooreMic.jpg

"Well, I really do hate to talk bad about anyone, but I just do not like Grace Jones. To tell a little Hollywood secret, Grace is this big...

...and THIS WIDE"!
    "Roger Moore announces his partnership with Subway in 2012 for a Bond themed 5 Dollar Foot-long event!"