BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "Am... OMG are these real tits?"
    ___
    "Don't say i suck as Bond ever again."
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 6,432
    Daniel%20Craig1.jpgNew daniel craig wax
    work is unveiled!

• edited February 2012 Posts: 6,432
    Daniel%20Craig1.jpg

You are going to CGI the walther in, right?

or

I hope scaramanga does not shoot my fingers off.
    you looking at me? YOU LOOKING AT ME? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 886
    The blonde, redhead and brunette over there....bring them to me. B-)
    QUICK, pull my finge-- oops. Too late.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Police: "Mr. Craig?! Are you alright?!"
    Craig: "Of course I'm not alright! I just witnessed Michael G. Wilson hopping the red carpet in a pink dress and ballet slippers! I'm scarred for bloody life! And I think he had a dragon tattoo...oh bollocks!"

OR

Dan: "What?! Sean Connery at a James Bond event?! Oh never mind, that's just Michael again..."

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dan: "Wait, wait, wait, slow down. You mean to tell me that you took THAT and did you-know-what to Rachel with it?! And then you let YOU-KNOW-WHO do it with the tellie remote?! And MGW held her hair?! Next you'll be telling me Babs was behind it...WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS HER IDEA?!"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited February 2012 Posts: 2,629
    A twofer Wedsnesday

"If Ralph just pulled my finger and I didn't fart, then who could it have been"?

20 seconds later.

"OH DAMN IT JUDY! SOMEONE CHANGE HER DEPENDS STAT!"

or

"It's....."

(Monthy Python theme blares followed with animation of Babs getting smashed by a foot).

We all know what Dan can do with his little finger so god only knows what he's about to do with THAT one.... ;)
    Commoner: 'Dream House was a solid good film, Dan, honest!'

Craig: 'YOU! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!'
  • Daniel%20Craig1.jpg

No??? He's Blofeld? Damn I thought he was the new M!

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2012 Posts: 13,944
    After all plans to distract the enemy have failed, an amateur Bond makes one last attempt: "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

OR

After getting shot in the stomach by an unconvinced villain, 007 confirms that Q's 'invisible PPK' was a lousy idea.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Oh.. my.. god. It's a pair of blue swiming trunks walking themselves down the red carpet."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2012 Posts: 12,459
    No, I am not taking the swim trunks off this time, Babs! You've got another think comin'!
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited February 2012 Posts: 1,699
    At the CR premiere, an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction for Eva Green ensures Daniel Craig almost gets caught in a pair of headlights...
  • 'Mr Craig, I just had a call and you should know that Jason Statham is in the crowd behind you and he wants your Job'

Craig - 'Is this some kind of Crank'
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2012 Posts: 13,944
    Daniel%20Craig1.jpg
    (Bond to Gonzalez' henchman): "No, you can't get into the Lotus- the doors are locked. And I wouldn't recommend smashing the wind- ..."
    St_George wrote:
    At the CR premiere, an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction for Eva Green ensures Daniel Craig almost gets caught in a pair of headlights...

Lucky sod. :D
    ”DALEKS!!!!!!!!!!!” :-O
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    The new Daniel Craig parking permit dispenser is unveiled.
    Daniel%20Craig1.jpgNew daniel craig wax
    work is unveiled!

Your secret service needs YOU!!!!!!! Sign up today!
    The latest still from the set of Skyfall shows Daniel Craig's third Bond film returning to the lighter style of the Brosnan era with Bond weilding an invisible Walther.
    "I have to get me a pair of those nike trainers with orange laces!!!"
    "May the force be with you."
    Dan: "Rachel, you didn't have a penis on our wedding night!"
  • His face froze, and Daniel just stood in silence as Barbara Broccoli demonstrates what will happen if she gets "her way'...
    In a nod to the double-taking pigeons and dogs of the Moore era, SkyFall will feature a double-taking Bond.
    edited February 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "Dan was appalled once he got a view to a kill."

OR

"Well now, that's impressive. But...mine's still bigger."
  • Suddenly, Craig feels an itch towards the left side of his nuts...