Marvel Cinematic Universe (2008 - present)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The films simply can't do much to reference the shows, thanks to the filming of each being on such a distictly different schedule. I doubt they'll ever take anything away from the shows, however, so Graviton is a loose end until the show's writers remember he was in the third episode.
    Well... the main feeling that trailer gave me was anxiety. Was not expecting that. I know that reaction sounds odd. Part of that is feeling concern for characters I've been watching on screen for years, and part of it is finding the subject of a huge war (it's literally called Infinity War, lol) slightly stomach churning rather than fun. (Yeah, I know at the end of the day we're paying to watch heroes and villains beat each other up... Maybe I'm just growing out of this stuff.)

Beardy Captain America looks A+ though.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    tumblr_p078upbezJ1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_p078upbezJ1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_p078upbezJ1rrkahjo3_540.gif

tumblr_p078upbezJ1rrkahjo4_540.gif
    He looks best in 2014.
    The eyes and nose in 2018 look good, but the chin and neck look as if they forgot something.

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I like the 2018 version best personally. Love the little squint he gives with his right eye as he walks out. He looks a bit like Stone Cold Steve Austin imho.
    bondjames wrote: »
    I like the 2018 version best personally. Love the little squint he gives with his right eye as he walks out. He looks a bit like Stone Cold Steve Austin imho.

HELL YEAH!!!!! Lol!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

Much agreed.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

tenor.gif?itemid=4849082

Good call
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    edited November 2017 Posts: 1,812
    Finally got around to watching the trailer last night. I've waited all this time to see the trailer and what happens in the two minutes it's playing... I get a couple of text messages. I was so pissed. I'll be watching it again tonight... with my phone turned off.
    OFFICIAL

Avengers: Infinity War Now the Most Watched Trailer of All Time!

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    OFFICIAL

Not suprised by the time Infinity War is released there would have been a 18 film build up, credit where credit is due Infinity War has earned everything in that trailer.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    OFFICIAL

So IT came and totally shattered the previous records, only for this one to release and shatter that months-old record. Wild!
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Haha. Nicely done. The comparison (and look) is perfectly appropriate because Austin was a master at opening up a can of whoop @$$, which is exactly what Thanos is about to do.
    OFFICIAL

Not surprised at all by this, it looks absolutely epic!
    edited November 2017 Posts: 23,378
    Haha. Nicely done. The comparison (and look) is perfectly appropriate because Austin was a master at opening up a can of whoop @$$, which is exactly what Thanos is about to do.

Absolutely recently been rewatching the Attitude era and Monday Night Wars on WWE Network, Stone Cold is a legend... Thanus has to do a Stunner on the Hulk :))
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    DQUIXRJW4AAAMT1.jpg
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Set in 1992, about 10 years after the events of last year’s X-Men: Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix opens with the X-Men, including Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Storm (Alexandra Shipp), Nightcrawler (Kodi Smit-McPhee), and Quicksilver (Evan Peters), in a new, unexpected role: national heroes. Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) even lands on the cover of Time magazine. But his growing ego puts the team at risk. “Pride is starting to get the better of him, and he is pushing the X-Men to more extreme missions,” Kinberg says. After they’re dispatched to space for a rescue mission, a solar flare hits the X-Jet and the surge of energy ignites a malevolent, power-hungry new force within Jean (Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner)— the Phoenix.

dark-phoenix.png
    Fgm4WiK.jpg
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Ah, the requisite MCU-style poster. It was only a matter of time.
    edited December 2017 Posts: 15,690
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Link's not working, @DaltonCraig007.
    I edited it @DarthDimi, is it working now?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited December 2017 Posts: 23,553
    It is now, sire. :)

Edit: looks very interesting!
    This film, Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse, will be released in cinemas on December 14, 2018 (1 week before Aquaman).

To be more specific for late 2018:

Venom: October 5th
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix: November 2nd
    Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: December 14th
    Aquaman: December 21st
    That Spidermation looks pretty solid, although I´m not sold on the character without his mask.
    What is that animation supposed to be? It looks like the bastard child of claymation, rotoscoping and cheap CGI.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    It is another kid show.
    1st picture of the new season of Jessica Jones, coming in 2018:

jessica-jones-season-2-ew-image.png
    Season 2 of Jessica Jones coming on March 8, 2018:

Not sure if this has been posted...
    https://movieweb.com/avengers-4-hugh-jackman-wolverine-return/

Speculation at this point as the Fox/Disney deal appears done, though I think Jackman will be in a MCU film for sure.