Marvel Cinematic Universe (2008 - present)

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Cringe-worthy? It's mish mash of reactions for previous Marvel movies and the final 2 were by people who gave an "ultimatum" to Marvel to release the IW trailer months ago. It's somewhat clever and clearly Marvel having a whole lot of fun. Regardless, it's resonating with a whole lot of people and getting people mega hyped.

On another note, BP's China release date is perfect. It's during a period where the Chinese will be out in full force to see it. It's going to do huge numbers over there, subverting a lot of preconceptions.
    Roll on tomorrow!!!!!!!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Marvel Has 20 Movies Planned For After Avengers 4
    https://screenrant.com/mcu-phase-4-movies-characters/

That is just a bonkers amount of movies! The franchise is gonna pass the Bond films rapidly in such a short space of time!

When looking at their upcoming schedule, the MCU will release its 23rd film in summer 2019, which is their last (currently) planned installment before Bond 25 arrives in November 2019.

That really is some turn over of movies! But with an array of main characters? It is hardly surprising they have caught up that quickly!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Cringe-worthy? It's mish mash of reactions for previous Marvel movies and the final 2 were by people who gave an "ultimatum" to Marvel to release the IW trailer months ago. It's somewhat clever and clearly Marvel having a whole lot of fun. Regardless, it's resonating with a whole lot of people and getting people mega hyped.

On another note, BP's China release date is perfect. It's during a period where the Chinese will be out in full force to see it. It's going to do huge numbers over there, subverting a lot of preconceptions.

Yeah I know what it is I find the YouTube (over) reaction phenomena cringe worthy.
    DPvXrhDUMAATIkU.jpg:large
    Trailer reaction videos are the most cringeworthy thing in the world.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Plus many of the so called YouTube Reactors are Actors making money from sponsors, and others are getting hits by breaching copyright. The reason I cringe is because alot of the reactions are disingenuous, they play upto the camera and don't act like normal human beings.
    Anyhow, why should I watch people react to a trailer? Am I too dumb to experience my own reaction? This is hidden fascism.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited November 2017 Posts: 15,691
    Just saw the trailer streamed live on Youtube (on the Good Morning America account) - looks absolutely fantastic!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Yeah, this aint making less than $2Billion
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Holy shit...
    Wakanda vs. Thanos army?!
    edited November 2017 Posts: 11,139
    A dream sequence of mine.

black_panther_versus_black_dwarf_infinity_marvel.jpg?resize=750%2C381&ssl=1
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Wow!

That looked alright.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited November 2017 Posts: 23,883
    Yeah, this aint making less than $2Billion
    This is the only question actually. Whether it will exceed $2bn. I'm willing to bet it will too.

There's an ominous feeling to the whole thing. This will be a consequential film. Loving how Thanos turned out too.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 15,691
    @bondjames Josh Brolin (Thanos) will be everywhere in about 6 months' time, as Avengers: Infinity War comes out on May 4th, then we'll see him as Cable in Deadpool 2 on June 1st, and finally he'll team up again with Benicio Del Toro's Alejandro in Sicario 2: Soldado on June 29th.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I have no problems with that @DaltonCraig007. I've always liked Brolin (far more than his dad). I especially enjoyed his character in Sicario and so am really looking forward to the sequel.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Ah that trailer looks epic. I have full faith that this film will be amazing
    Meh it looks ok not great
    Risico007 wrote: »

Hahaha, oh @Risico007, don't ever change, buddy.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Risico007 wrote: »

We clearly didn't see the same trailer.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 11,139
    Untitled-1065e6d14799193e09.gif

tumblr_p06m6lPcP91ulkw8zo1_1280.gif

tumblr_p06lrnVvbH1qjf3iyo3_540.gif

tumblr_p06lwnk8ak1vr25coo1_500.gif

tumblr_p06lt8uWZv1qjmus3o1_r2_540.gif

tumblr_p06lt8uWZv1qjmus3o3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p06mndX7jc1w0gw85o3_540.gif

tumblr_p06mndX7jc1w0gw85o1_540.gif

tumblr_p06mndX7jc1w0gw85o5_540.gif

tumblr_p06mndX7jc1w0gw85o10_540.gif

tumblr_p06mndX7jc1w0gw85o6_540.gif

Untitled-18.gif
    edited November 2017 Posts: 23,419
    Just watched Infinity War Trailer in 4K, it looks pretty sick!

Edited: When the Infinity Stones arc ends I want to see The Avengers in what ever form they are go up against Graviton in a film.
    When the Infinity Stones arc ends I want to see The Avengers in what ever form they are go up against Graviton in a film.

Well, he's currently a loose end in Agents of SHIELD.

If the Disney/Fox deal ends up going through, I wouldn't be surprised if Magneto or Dr. Doom are used for the Phase 4 big bad.
    The official Marvel YouTube video is over 12 million views and over 1 million likes

Will watch the trailer with my step son tomorrow as it has been a full on day today.
    tumblr_p078upbezJ1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_p078upbezJ1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_p078upbezJ1rrkahjo3_540.gif

tumblr_p078upbezJ1rrkahjo4_540.gif
    When the Infinity Stones arc ends I want to see The Avengers in what ever form they are go up against Graviton in a film.

Well, he's currently a loose end in Agents of SHIELD.

If the Disney/Fox deal ends up going through, I wouldn't be surprised if Magneto or Dr. Doom are used for the Phase 4 big bad.

I remember the episode of Agents of Shield Graviton was in, they could easily forget that happened plus don't the films deny Agents of Shield exist despite the show continuingly referencing the films?

True if they get FOX Marvel characters they would have a wealth of villains to choose from, Galactus and Silver Surfer would be awesome if done right.