BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    OK, leave it to me and have a great time in Iceland!
    180653960_21cf28e0b3_b.jpg

Thanks, Thunderfinger. And good picture, too.
    (I'm stopping over in Denmark right now and will catch the ferry tomorrow.)

I am going to Iceland myself next month, by plane from Oslo.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Great. We decided it would be worth bringing our own 4x4 and almost unlimited amounts of luggage for the occasion, so M/V NORRÖNA was the way to go.
  • 180653960_21cf28e0b3_b.jpg

It was in that moment Tiddles realized it was probably not a smart move attempting to swallow the carrot whole.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Tiddles' attempt to pose seductively with a rose didn't turn out as he had hoped. Saying "You know you want some baby," didn't help either.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Blofeld's latest health craze was just too much for poor tiddles. First the corn, now he was down to only salads. It was certainly playing havoc on his brain.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Tiddles was getting slightly annoyed by Ernst. First his penchant for dressing in drag, now his idea of only feeding vegan cat food.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    This was harder to swallow than stepbrothergate!
    edited July 2017 Posts: 45,489
    Judgement is coming.
    Not too many entries, and I take the blame for that.

Runner-up and reserve picture provider:
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Tiddles immediately knew his weed stash was swapped with generic basil, and now, someone was going to pay with their life.

The winner this time, and preferred next pic provider:
    It was in that moment Tiddles realized it was probably not a smart move attempting to swallow the carrot whole.

@Some_Kind_Of_Hero, you are my hero this week.
  • I guess that answers the question of which is better: the carrot or the stick. Thanks, @Thunderfinger. I'll have a new feline up soon.
  • May I present...

7ee089_a419a3a96cf342f98dca711487e08340~mv2_d_4980_3270_s_4_2.jpg_srz_1425_936_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Mr. Tiddles was an early mechalomaniac, screaming at his fasals from his stuffed human throne.
    Mr. Tiddles couldn't hide his glee as he watched Blofeld torture some captured spies.
    Her pinky finger hit the exactly right spot!
    She still hadn t noticed that her dog was about to get hit by a car.
    "Look at the birdie. I said look!"
    The correct technique for choking kittens to death.
  • This has been going for awhile hasn't it? I'm enjoying all the lines Thundy keeps rolling out. Enjoying all of them actually. I'll judge this next weekend, so put your noggins to the scratching post. Or something like that.
    Mr Tiddles wasn't too fond of his ginger bath..
    The tiger cub could hardly wait to grow uo so he could eat her. Pussy, huh?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Kitty loved watching the double-take pigeon on repeat for an hour on You Tube.
    When 'peaceful fountains of desire' told Bond she'd bring her friend 'roaring pussy' to the party, he sure hadn't expected this.
  • edited August 2017 Posts: 1,009
    Just passing by: yesterday I checked if there was people that named their cat after Blofeld, especially white Persians. Of course, there are.

• I promised to judge this last month, so let this be a lesson to you all: I never keep my promises. Except when I do.

Second runner-up:
    Mr. Tiddles couldn't hide his glee as he watched Blofeld torture some captured spies.

First runner-up:
    She still hadn t noticed that her dog was about to get hit by a car.

And the winner winner, chicken dinner with this imaginative scenario:
    Mr. Tiddles was an early mechalomaniac, screaming at his fasals from his stuffed human throne.

and delightful double entendre:
    When 'peaceful fountains of desire' told Bond she'd bring her friend 'roaring pussy' to the party, he sure hadn't expected this.

Take it away, @CommanderRoss!
    Thank you my dear @Some_Kind_Of_Hero , you'll be rewarded accordingly.

Ok people, sharpen the (bird)brains (that's a special from another thread) and caption this:

persian-cat-play.jpg
    Donald was hypnotized into thinking he was a cat.
    Thank you my dear @Some_Kind_Of_Hero , you'll be rewarded accordingly.

Ok people, sharpen the (bird)brains (that's a special from another thread) and caption this:

persian-cat-play.jpg

Mr. Tiddles closed his eyes and dreamed of a day when there would be enough cats to form the "M-C-A".
    He worshipped TWINE.
    Good start! Keep 'em comin'!
    Garfield only used his telekinetic powers when home alone.
    come on people ,I want more!!!

persian-cat-play.jpg