BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    They re-enacted a scene from GoldenEye:

Boris (underneath): "You sit on it, but you can't take it with you."
    Bond (on top): "Chair!"
    Anna (in front): "He wouldn't know a pussy if one came up and sat on his head."
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Bond was so good in concealment, Blofeld didn't even see him on his cat farm...
    He was just glad it was only cats raining on his head.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Whenever Irma petted him, he got that fishy smell all over him.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    You've been doing good, people! Keep going, I won't judge before the coming weekend.
    Scoring that goal was sweet!
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Planning to decide in the course of Wednesday. X minus 2 days...and counting.
    Who farted?
    General Mograno regretted not listening to Tominic: "So, if you decide not to sign, you will wake up with furballs in your mouth and your willing replacement sleeping on top of you. If you doubt that, then shoot me, take that money and have a good cat nap."
    OK, my assorted ailurophiles, here, with the requisite delay, is my wise and salomonic decision:

THIRD PLACE:
    Bond was so good in concealment, Blofeld didn't even see him on his cat farm...

SECOND PLACE:
    QBranch wrote: »
    He was just glad it was only cats raining on his head.

AND THE WINNER IS...
    Oddjob was having the whole family over for dinner.

Congratulations and over to you, @Thunderfinger.
    Wise decision thanks!

Here is the new picture
    ralphbakshismokingfritz.gif
    Everyone noticed the dark clouds, but only he could see the rainbows.
    The cat came to the awful realization that smoking this strange-tasting cigarette wouldn't make him look as cool as Connery after all.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    The first tests of Blofeld's allergy cures had some strange side-effects. Allthough Mr. Tiddles did like this version Irma better.
    Mr. Tiddles should have been warned after the cabbie had told him, "You're headin' into Harlem, man!"
    Don t bogart that joint!
    So this was what Ernst meant when he said, "Cat, you're going to be part of SPECTRE's joint task force."
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    So this was what Ernst meant when he said, "Cat, you're going to be part of SPECTRE's joint task force."

@j_w_pepper , that secures you the win. Over to you.
    Thanks. Since this comes kind of suddenly, I'll have to revert separately with a new one.
    OK, here we go. FYI, the sign reads "Beware of Dog" in German.
    warnunggnass.jpg
    Irma thought Tiddles was a great dog.
    Q: How many lives do cats have, and are they really called dogs in Germany?

A: Nein!
    She got her favourite spot to herself after putting up that sign. Those dumb Swiss cats!
    This is how Tiddles got in the picture with Blofeld. Just out of sight are the remains of two german shepards....
    Three minutes later, he would regret never learning German.
    OK, keep 'em coming...I hope I get around to judging by tomorrow night or so.
    edited December 2017 Posts: 45,489
    warnunggnass.jpg

If his friends hadn t told him the sign meant "Free catfood" he never would have guessed. They re the best!
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 6,844
    The midday heat put him into a—wait for it—catatonic state.
    OK, drum roll........
    No. 3:
    This is how Tiddles got in the picture with Blofeld. Just out of sight are the remains of two german shepards....
    Runner-up:
    She got her favourite spot to herself after putting up that sign. Those dumb Swiss cats!
    ...and the winner is:
    QBranch wrote: »
    Q: How many lives do cats have, and are they really called dogs in Germany?

A: Nein!
    So, @QBranch, it's up to you again.