BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    When reading through the cookbook, Jerry had to admit that a mousesteak did sound delicious.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Introducing Bond's new personal secretary - Mrs Mouse.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    The filmmakers pulled out all the stops with a final BOND 25 script review to "polish the humor".
    There was always a truce when the new pussycatalogue came out.
    Mammy Two Shoes erotic diary was a good read.
    A few more would be nice.
    This is going to @RichardTheBruce for
    The filmmakers pulled out all the stops with a final BOND 25 script review to "polish the humor".

Not that the competition was fierce, but it was still a good one! I myself am the runner-up in this as well.
    @RichardTheBruce I repeat: You won this round. You can probably come up with a better picture than me.
    Not so sure about that, @Thunderfinger, here's my shot at it.

tumblr_mldtfucIyL1r80vwbo4_250.gif
    Q was invited to Oddjob s place for a romantic dinner, and he wondered what he would serve. Some exotic Korean dish?
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    It’s not a cat Bond, it’s a bomb, disguised as a cat. The latest innovation from Q-branch, and I’ve left the key that disarms it on the other side of the room. If I stop petting it we’re all dead. Could you grab it for me?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I call him James, you see? He's like he's in a dinner jacket, you see..... No, I really don't mind bond destroying all my creations too much. Nice fire eh... Yes, this is my tenth cat....
    007, it isn t that she doesn t like you. It is just that she heard you are an old dog.
    Daddy is going away for a while, but this lovely lady will take good care of you. Isn t that right, Cruella?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Q: Listen carefully Bond I have purrfected the Taxidermy incendry device, two strokes activate the countdown clawk.
    (Connery's) Bond: Cat'll do nicely

edited June 2019 Posts: 13,014
    Don't know why Bond proposed you're the only one I'd ever get. I think he doesn't like cats.
    6075172?s=100&v=4
    Now that his and Blofeld s cat were going to have kittens, Q felt his loyalty was diminishing, and going in another direction.
    Oh how I wish you could have seen OO7's face when I presented him with the 1981 Saab 900 Turbo. He was almost speechless! Only managed to mutter "Silver Beast" or some such. By the way...where's Chanceux?
    911-default-image.png?itok=tNwN3fTG
    They were watching The Aristocats, and Edgar just showed up.
    team-edgar-e1356232121894.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

Hello, James. Welcome. Do you like my dwelling? My cats had a dwelling. Nothing to boast of. You could walk around it in a minute. But still, it was, it was a paradise for us. One summer, I came home from work and discovered the power had been cut off and my furniture repossessed! They'd seen I couldn't pay my mortgage, because I got fired from my job for going behind my boss's back to help Double-Oh-Seven. So how do you survive without electricity and a comfortable bed? Hmm? My new squatter friends showed me. We put some paper in an oil drum and lit it for warmth and lighting, then slept on the ground. And M would come for my balls and... *snip snip* ...he'd put them on his tree for Christmas decorations. And then we'd start to think about food. And after a month, the cats and I are out of Whiskas. But what do you do then? Seek out a homeless shelter? Put us down? No. You just leave us. And we begin to become emaciated. And one by one... *gnaw gnaw* ...the three of us start eating each other until there are only two left. The two survivors. And then what? Do the new tenants let us stay? No. They take us and release us into the alley way. But now we don't eat proper food anymore. We only eat cat. You have changed our nature. The two survivors, this is what you made us.

Oh, and I really, really hate you again.
    Um...No, Melina. We haven t seen Max for a while. Must be around somewhere. Anyway, we have to go now.
    We got ourselves neutered today.
    So listen carefully, meow, Bond. I reported your cat threats to Internal Affairs. From that moment they surveilled this flat and a 2 kilometer perimeter utilizing the smart blood. Meow they called me five minutes ago to alert us to your approach. We're on streaming CCTV. My teapot will reach a rolling boil in less than 30 seconds, meow. Chamomile. Earl Grey has that, you know. Proper tea must steep at least two minutes, meow, from there it's best to try it yourself over a couple additional minutes to match your own taste.

Meow it's your move, Double-Oh Seven.
    00504a_98366f693f424d20aa41d73501c0a15b~mv2.png

I think I'll name you...

row_LTred_heartsT.jpg
    james-designstyle-popstar-m.png
    row_LTred_heartsT.jpg

il_170x135.1480450138_khw8.jpg?version=0
    This round goes to the Fleming reference to Korean cuisine. Ask me about that over an adult beverage sometime.
    Q was invited to Oddjob s place for a romantic dinner, and he wondered what he would serve. Some exotic Korean dish?

So "the cat came back" you could say. Over to @Thunderfinger.

Wow, thanks! Had forgotten about this. Here is the next picture to have fun with.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Cat's disappointment for what was supposed to be a good read on milk
    and milk products was hard to properly express.
    soup-clipart-vector-25.png
    What? Is that why Irma keeps screaming in her bedroom? The mind boggles.
    And on the 1,461st day Cat ran out of title ideas for BOND 25.
    5aa1419ccb8da7fa7b4d260475846e70_pencil-outline-clip-art-at-clkercom-vector-clip-art-online--thumbnail.png
    Cat's 7th life: the ability to read and write 한글 [Hangul/Korean)
    saves the day when he's adopted by Odd Job and comes across his journal.

tumblr_pwrl2nPtSq1ytvm9qo1_400.jpg