BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Oi, me? What happened?

muchos gratias @Draggers!

And now, for something completely..... off white:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpTYRs5jaS0NzVU99ttr1JZ5jUdAK7QLQVpQ_Fh7nvzOsEBc1S
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    He should have stayed away from Irma s pills.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Cat Cosplay - Here we have a feline Harley Quinn....
    That was the last time he fell asleep in the washing machine.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Gardner reference for the medal! ;)

90s Gardner - Yes, that one certainly struck a chord with me!

I've tried a few Gardner CatCapCons myself in the past but sadly never got a gong for it!
    The Gray Parade was his favourite event of the year. Along with Eurovision.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    The cat accepted Ernst being in drag occasionally, but he thought that turning him into a feline Rainbow Flag went a little too far.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    good ones, keep ém coming!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Tiddles had zero recollection of what went down after a night of cocaine and catnip.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    @CommanderRoss, are you planning to pass judgment on this before I'll take a hiatus of three weeks starting before the end of this month?
    well I wasn't actually plnning anything, as I'm as lazy as a cat, but it would be nice if there were some more entris. I'll judge cominh monday, cnetral european time/day..
  • Blofeld's fiendish plan was wroking: by pnting his cat in psychedelc colors, he could hypnotyze ordinary peple into misspellng all their writtn languge. Soon the entire wrold would ffal like the Tower of Babl...and he would begn with @CommanderRoss. Muahaha!

I know this isn't earning me any points, but sorry, I just couldn't resist. ;)
    Someone had ruined Irma s new paintings, and Goddamnit, she was going to find out who.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    It had been a long time coming, but this was it. Irma finally made the difficult decision to have Blofeld committed after walking in on him painting his cat rainbow colors while shouting "NYAN CAT!" at the top of his lungs. Tiddles was visibly shaken by the incident.
    edited June 2017 Posts: 17,810
    Ever wondered where Ken Dodd gets his Tickling Sticks?

That's right!
  • "Before Ernst took me in, I couldn't stand the sight of chickens. They used to make me break out all over. You'd be surprised where!"
    Blofeld's fiendish plan was wroking: by pnting his cat in psychedelc colors, he could hypnotyze ordinary peple into misspellng all their writtn languge. Soon the entire wrold would ffal like the Tower of Babl...and he would begn with @CommanderRoss. Muahaha!

I know this isn't earning me any points, but sorry, I just couldn't resist. ;)

Just had a little..... incident at the office...

Anyway,

third place goes to @Some_Kind_Of_Hero with
    "Before Ernst took me in, I couldn't stand the sight of chickens. They used to make me break out all over. You'd be surprised where!"

Seconds go to ... eh second place goes to @Thunderfinger with
    Someone had ruined Irma s new paintings, and Goddamnit, she was going to find out who.

but the winner is @j_w_pepper with
    The cat accepted Ernst being in drag occasionally, but he thought that turning him into a feline Rainbow Flag went a little too far.

Congrats and take it away!
    Whew, thank you. Just give me some time to come up with the next pic.
    Seconds are great. Thanks.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Whew, thank you. Just give me some time to come up with the next pic.

Still looking?
    Afraid so. Been browsing my own cat pictures for something I thought of, rather than trying to find "cat content" on the 'net. Sorry for the delay.
    Still looking?
    edited June 2017 Posts: 7,973
    I think he's 'only looking'. stock-photo-two-beautiful-fluffy-cat-with-sea-shells-and-a-toy-ship-on-a-green-background-399804856.jpg
    Just window shopping as it were.
    Sorry, guys. I failed to find that one photo I was thinking of among my own pictures, and quite frankly didn't think those photos on the web were much of a thrill (no match to the last one, which I discovered actually showed a cat that had rolled over the chalk painting of a pavement artist).

I'll be off for vacation today for a bit over three weeks (Iceland! Will be taking some location shots). So I must humbly pass on that cat picture for now. If someone wants to jump in, you're cordially invited.

OK, leave it to me and have a great time in Iceland!
    180653960_21cf28e0b3_b.jpg
    edited June 2017 Posts: 17,810
    Desperate as he was for some good luck, Blofeld's cat sure hoped that the four leafed shamrock went down easier than the rabbit's foot he'd just about swallowed!

Tiddles Harvey Two-Face costume although well received? Could have done better!

Thanks, Thunderfinger. And good picture, too.
    (I'm stopping over in Denmark right now and will catch the ferry tomorrow.)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Tiddles immediately knew his weed stash was swapped with generic basil, and now, someone was going to pay with their life.